Albert Stanciu, pediatric orthopedic doctor in Bucharest and doctor in pediatric orthopedic surgery:
- The surgical activity takes place at Grigore Alexandrescu Hospital;
- Medical collaborator of the Orthopedics, Neurology and Medical Recovery Clinic Centrokinetic.
Over 30 years of activity with professional expertise in all pediatric surgical specialties: surgery, urology, plastic and reconstructive surgery, laser surgery and pediatric orthopedics.
In the last 19 years, the activity has been concentrated exclusively in the field of pediatric orthopedics, with over 3000 consultations and over 300 interventions annually.
Vocational training courses
- 2012 - graduate of the European Pediatric Orthopedics curriculum, Vienna;
- 2012 - EPOS / EFORT BAT III, Pediatric Orthopedics Course - upper limb, Vienna;
- 2011 - EPOS / EFORT Advanced course Basel, Switzerland, Cerebral palsy;
- 2011 - EPOS / EFORT BAT II, Trauma Course, Vienna;
- 2011 - Member inequalities, SICOT CONGRES Prague;
- 2011 - Bone tumors in children, SICOT CONGRES Prague;
- 2011 - EPOS / EFORT BAT I, Lower limb course, Vienna;
- 2000 - LASER in dermatology, Bucharest;
- 1997 - Member Extension Course, Kentucky, Louisville, USA;
- 1996 - INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL FOR LASER IN MEDICINE AND SURGERY, Laser Surgery Course, Locarno, Switzerland;
- 1995 - Member Extension Course, Busolengo, Italy;
- 1994 - LASER Orthopedic Therapy, Prague.
The Centrokinetic Project
Research and publications
- Chronobiology and medicine. Vol. I edited by Dr.D. Steflea Chapter III - METHODS OF CALCULATING CIRCADIAN RHYTHMS WITH APPLICATION IN MEDICINE - 1986 Medical Publishing House, Bucharest
- Vademecum in Pediatric Orthopedics, edited by Conf. Dr. Mihai Jianu. Chapter XXVI - Member extensions -2003 Tridona Publishing House, Bucharest.
- 7-8 June 1991 - Berlin, Pediatric Surgical Research, Periodic variation of postoperative mortality, chronobiological study;
- May 28-31, 1994 - Craiova, 3rd Congress of Surgery - Pediatric Orthopedics, Bone Tumors: 10-year retrospective study. Reconstruction versus amputation;
- 2-5 June 1996 - Bucharest, National Orthopedic Conference, The role of the pawlik harness in hip dysplasia;
- 27-28 Oct 2000 - Brasov, National Congress of Pediatric Orthopedics, Extensions of limbs in children;
- 26-30 Nov 2003 - Targu-Mures, First SOPOP Congress, The role of stem cells in bone dysplasia in children;
- 09.08.2010 - EUROPEAN J ORTHOP SURG TRAUMATOL (2010), A NEW CASE OF OSTEOPOIKILOSIS
Member of medical societies
- SOROP, EPOS EFORT SICOT
- Volunteer activity and honorary member of SALVATI COPIII Organization, ROMANIA.
New consultation (primary physician)
Follow-up consultation (primary physician)
Joint infiltrations with vascoelastic solutions (hyaluronic acid)
Plasma additive solution with low concentration platelet
Classic upper limb plaster
Gypsum resin upper limb
Gypsum resin lower limb