CATALIN PRESCURA, MDSchedule: Wednesday: 14:00 - 17:00 and Friday: 15:00 - 19:00.
Orthopedics - traumatology doctor
- 2018: Madrid Foot & Ankle Course: Arthroscopic ankle surgical techniques and minimally invasive foot surgery, under the guidance of Prof. MD Niek van Dijk and Prof. MD Mariano de Prado (FIFA Center Ripoll y De Prado);
- 2017: Clinical Fellowship SPORTHOPAEDICUM, Straubing-Munich, Germany: Surgical techniques in hip arthroscopy, conservative osteoarthritis hip surgery / intertrochanteric osteotomies, periacetabular, under the guidance of Prof. Dr. Stefan Fickert;
- 2016: Minimally invasive/anterolateral approach in hip arthroplasty, CMO Center, Munich, Germany, under the guidance of Prof. Dr. Robert Hube;
- 2015: Surgical techniques in shoulder arthroplasty with partial, total, and reverse prosthesis (cadaver workshop), Paris;
- 2016, 2017: Advanced shoulder and knee arthroscopic techniques - Artrolab Munich;
- 2017: “Arthroscopic management of meniscal and chondral lesions pathology” - STI Bucuresti, Thomasz Piontek, Vincenzo Condello;
- 2013: AAOS-SOROT - Shoulder course, William Stetson MD/Guido Marra MD;
- Annual participation in the SRATS congress - Romanian Society of Arthroscopy and Sports Traumatology;
- Annual participation in the SOROT congress - Romanian Society of Orthopedics and Traumatology.
Member of medical societies:
- SOROT - Romanian Society of Orthopedics and Traumatology;
- SRATS - Romanian Society of Arthroscopy and Sports Traumatology;
- AAOS - American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons;
- ESSKA - European Society for Sports traumatology, Knee surgery and Arthroscopy.
Areas of medical interest:
- Sports pathology/traumatology;
- Arthroscopic interventions knee, shoulder, hip, ankle;
- Primary arthroplasty/endoprosthesis and knee/hip revision;
- Bone and joint traumatology: osteosynthesis of fractures, ligament/cartilage reconstructions;
- Conservative surgery of young adults with osteoarthritis of the hip/knee: conservative arthroscopic techniques of the knee/hip, osteotomies of tibia/femur relaxation and ligament/cartilage reconstructions;
- Stem cell regeneration (prolotherapy) techniques / platelet-enriched plasma (PRP) for cartilage/osteoarthritis/chondromalacia, tendonitis, chronic enthesopathy.
- Minimally invasive arthroscopic surgery: knee, hip, shoulder, ankle;
- Arthroplasty and endoprosthesis for advanced osteoarthritis: knee/hip/shoulder;
- Custom knee prostheses ;
- Techniques for revision/replacement of joint prostheses: hip, knee;
- Arthroscopic sports knee trauma :
- Meniscal sutures;
- Complex ligament reconstructions: anterior cruciate ligament (semitendinosus, patellar tendon, quadriceps tendon) by ALL-INSIDE technique, posterior cruciate ligament, posteroexternal corner;
- Reconstructions/suture of the internal collateral ligament by INTERNAL BRACING technique;
- MPFL reconstructions in patella dislocation;
- Complex reconstructions in congenital patella dislocation: MPFL reconstruction, patellar tendon anteromedialization osteotomies;
- Cartilage reconstructions: artificial collagen by AMIC technique, autograft or allograft mosaic;
- Regenerative cartilage therapy with mesenchymal stem cells harvested from bone marrow and jointly injected plasma (PRP).
See patients' opinions about Catalin Prescura, MD
New consultation (specialist physician)
Follow-up consultation (specialist physician)
Anti-inflammatory joint infiltrations
Joint infiltrations with vascoelastic solutions (hyaluronic acid)
Therapies with high plasma platelet concentration
Plasma additive solution with low concentration platelet
MAKE AN APPOINTMENT
FOR AN EXAMINATION
See here how you can make an appointment and the location of our clinics.
MAKE AN APPOINTMENT