See detailsREAD MORE
There is nothing more important than your health and that of your family. This is also the priority of the Centrokinetic clinic. As you know, we have temporarily stopped taking new appointments on 13th of March 13. This allowed us to monitor patients in treatment who needed immediate care and to prepare our response to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Centrokinetic uses its expertise to address the new COVID-19 pandemic, to treat patients, to protect visitors and staff, and to provide up-to-date information to all who will access the clinic's medical services.
To protect all patients and all medical staff, Centrokinetic has taken a series of temporary organizational measures:
- We have installed an air purification system in the clinic consisting of devices that absorb the air continuously, sterilize it and send it back to the room. This system ensures the destruction of 99% of viruses and bacteria.
- We implemented a triage area at the entrance to the clinic, where each patient's temperature is checked. The patient is allowed to enter the clinic after making sure that he has disposable boots, mask, and gloves, and has disinfected his hands.
- We changed the flow of treatment, adjusting the number of patients to the area of the clinic so that we can maintain a distance between patients.
- We have implemented a new cleaning and disinfection system in the clinic adapted to the characteristics of this pandemic.
- Each member of the clinic's medical team is trained in how they use protective equipment, how they interact with patients and colleagues, how they protect themselves outside the clinic.
- We have developed a new system for scheduling patients for therapies and investigations, to avoid congestion in the reception area. We also encourage patients to make appointments by phone.
Please understand that these temporary measures help protect the health of each of you. Centrokinetic has prepared some useful tips for all patients who are going to visit us:
- We advise you to stay home if you have a temperature higher than 37.5 degrees Celsius. Take antipyretics, and make sure you did not have a high temperature for at least 24 hours before coming to the clinic. We advise you to write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and ask for advice from our medical team.
- Please come every time to perform medical treatments, with your mask and gloves, their wearing is mandatory. We supplement with hand disinfectant and disposable boots.
- We advise you to come to the clinic 15 minutes before the appointment, to have time to go through the triage area.
- Please understand that we are strict with the time of appointment, and with the times related to each procedure or each treatment, so as not to crowd certain areas of the clinic.
- We advise you to pay for medical services with the card, avoiding the use of cash.
- We advise you to make appointments by phone or email using the address email@example.com, to keep patients at bay in the reception area.
Centrokinetic continues to be available to provide you with the medical treatments you need. Your health and safety are always our priority.
We have taken several additional precautions to provide safe medical investigations and treatments. We have instituted screening of all patients, new procedural guidelines, and internal flow strategies for cleaning, the medical team, and patients, to reduce the risk of transmitting the virus. Please work as a team with us to go through this period together.
Thank you for your vote of confidence regarding the investigations and treatments you need. We hope you and your loved ones stay healthy!
SUCCESSFUL RECOVERY STORIES
MAKE AN APPOINTMENT
MAKE AN APPOINTMENT
FOR AN EXAMINATION
See here how you can make an appointment and the location of our clinics.
MAKE AN APPOINTMENT