See detailsREAD MORE
Because every feature of the medical recovery process is important to us, we have created special departments dedicated to certain conditions and treatment procedures. Learn more about the departments of physiotherapy, physical therapy, the department of medical recovery for children and the department for the treatment of the spine.
Centrokinetic has one of the most advanced recovery systems in Bucharest, with a very experienced team of physiotherapists, with over 15 years of experience. Our medical team worked with countless performance athletes, helping them to return to the sport that consecrated them, being highly appreciated by the Romanian national rugby team, the CSA Steaua Bucharest rugby team, the athletes from Absoluto, but also by many others.
Centrokinetic clinic offers all services necessary for a complete rehabilitation process, from the first consultation to the medical specialist to establish the correct diagnosis, to treatment and recovery.
Centrokinetic is the place where you will find clear answers and solutions for your motricity problems. The clinic is dedicated to osteoarticular conditions and is divided into the following departments:
- Orthopedics, a department composed of an extremely experienced team of orthopedic doctors, led by Dr. Andrei Ioan Bogdan, primary care physician in orthopedics-traumatology, with surgical activity at Medlife Orthopedic Hospital, specialized in sports traumatology and ankle and foot surgery.
- Pediatric orthopedics, where children's sports conditions are treated (ligament and meniscus injuries), spinal deformities (scoliosis, kyphosis, hyperlordosis) and those of the feet (hallux valgus, hallux rigidus, equine larynx, flat valgus, hollow foot).
- Neurology, which has an ultra-performing department, where consultations, electroencephalograms (EEG) and electromyography (EMG) are performed.
- Medical recovery for adults and children, department specialized in the recovery of performance athletes, in spinal disorders, in the recovery of children with neurological and traumatic diseases. Our experience is extremely rich, treating over 5000 performance athletes.
- Medical imaging, the clinic being equipped with ultrasound and MRI, high-performance devices dedicated to musculoskeletal disorders, and complemented by an experienced team of radiologists: Dr. Sorin Ghiea and Dr. Cosmin Pantu, specialized in musculoskeletal imaging.
DEPARTMENT OF ORTHOPEDICS
The department of orthopedics completes the orthopedic medical process, from diagnosis to complete treatment, for all types of musculoskeletal disorders, with or without surgery. The integrated approach offers huge benefits to the patient, from the neutrality of the treatment plan with or without surgery. to the monitoring and optimization of the entire recovery process under the supervision of the orthopedist.READ MORE
NEUROLOGICAL REHABILITATION DEPARTMENT
Spinal disorders are very common. Old age, untreated conditions, incorrect posture, and unhealthy habits are factors that contribute to pain or damage of the spine. Centrokinetic has a special department, dedicated to spinal diseases: disc herniation, sciatica, spondylosis, scoliosis, discopathy. The department is coordinated by Dr. Tache Georgiana, a physician who specializes in treating these conditions.READ MORE
DEPARTMENT OF PEDIATRIC MEDICAL RECOVERY
Because orthopedic and neuro-motor disorders are common among children, Centrokinetic has 16 years of experience in the treatment of children with orthopedic and neurological conditions, with a specialized pediatric medical recovery department, which comes to complete the complex services offered.READ MORE
SUCCESSFUL RECOVERY STORIES
MAKE AN APPOINTMENT
MAKE AN APPOINTMENT
FOR AN EXAMINATION
See here how you can make an appointment and the location of our clinics.
MAKE AN APPOINTMENT