See detailsREAD MORE
For all traumatic or chronic diseases of the musculoskeletal system, the private Centrokinetic clinic in Bucharest is prepared with an integrated Orthopedics Department, which offers all the necessary services to the patient, from diagnosis to complete recovery.
The Department of Orthopedic Surgery of the Centrokinetic Clinic is dedicated to providing excellent patient care and exceptional education for young physicians in the fields of orthopedic surgery and musculoskeletal medicine. We invite you to enjoy studying our medical team, the services offered and the dedication to patient care.
This department consists of orthopedic doctors, with extensive surgical activity, specializing in sports traumatology, ankle and foot surgery, knee and hip arthroplasty, pediatric orthopedic surgery:
- Dr. Andrei Ioan Bogdan - primary care physician in orthopedics-traumatology, overspecialized in sports traumatology
- Dr. Orlando Marinescu - primary care physician in pediatric surgery and orthopedics, working at Grigore Alexandrescu Hospital
- Dr. Cezar Tomescu - pediatric orthopedics specialist, working at Medife Pediatric Hospital
- Dr. Nahoi Catalin - pediatric orthopedics specialist
- Dr. Catalin Gican - orthopedics-traumatology specialist, with 6 years of experience in orthopedics; he attended a series of specialization courses and training courses in Spain, France, Germany, Bosnia, Slovenia and here, in Romania, having a passion for sports traumatology.
- Dr. Alexandru Crintea - orthopedics-traumatology specialist, with a vast activity at Sanador Hospital and numerous specialized courses
- Dr. Stanciu Lucian - orthopedics-traumatology specialist, with a vast activity at Medicover Hospital Bucharest and Ilfov County Emergency Hospital, with numerous courses and training courses in Germany, Austria and Ireland
- Dr. Zorila Horatiu - orthopedics physician, specialized in knee and hip prosthesis.
Centrokinetic attaches great importance to the entire medical act: necessary investigations for correct diagnosis (ultrasound, MRI), surgery and postoperative recovery.
IN CASE YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY HEARD ABOUT US
Centrokinetic is the place where you will find clear answers and solutions for your motricity problems. The clinic is dedicated to osteoarticular diseases and is divided into the following specialized departments:
- Orthopedics , a department composed of an extremely experienced team of orthopedic doctors, led by Dr. Andrei Ioan Bogdan, primary care physician in orthopedics-traumatology, with surgical activity at Medlife Orthopedic Hospital, specialized in sports traumatology and ankle and foot surgery.
- Pediatric orthopedics , where children's sports conditions are treated (ligament and meniscus injuries), spinal deformities (scoliosis, kyphosis, hyperlordosis) and those of the feet (hallux valgus, hallux rigidus, equine larynx, flat valgus, hollow foot).
- Neurology , which has an ultra-performing department, where consultations, electroencephalograms (EEG) and electromyography (EMG) are performed.
- Medical recovery for adults and children , department specialized in the recovery of performance athletes, in spinal disorders, in the recovery of children with neurological and traumatic diseases. Our experience is extremely rich, treating over 5000 performance athletes.
- Medical imaging , the clinic being equipped with ultrasound and MRI, high-performance devices dedicated to musculoskeletal disorders, and complemented by an experienced team of radiologists: Dr. Sorin Ghiea and Dr. Cosmin Pantu, specialized in musculoskeletal imaging.
Find the latest news by following the Facebook and YouTube accounts of the Centrokinetic clinic.
ANKLE AND FOOT
Find out what are the surgical techniques available for ankle and foot at Centrokinetic recovery clinic.READ MORE
HAND AND ELBOW
Find out what are the surgical techniques for hand and elbow at Centrokinetic recovery clinic.READ MORE
SUCCESSFUL RECOVERY STORIES
See detailsREAD MORE
See detailsREAD MORE
MAKE AN APPOINTMENT