For all traumatic or chronic diseases of the musculoskeletal system, the Centrokinetic private clinic in Bucharest is prepared with an integrated Orthopedic Department, which offers all the necessary services to the patient, from diagnosis to complete recovery.
The Department of Orthopedic Surgery of the Centrokinetic Clinic is dedicated to providing excellent patient care and exceptional education for young physicians in the fields of orthopedic surgery and musculoskeletal medicine.
The department consists of orthopedic doctors, with surgical activity within the Sanador and Medlife medical systems, specialized in sports traumatology and ankle and foot surgery, in the knee and hip prosthesis, pediatric orthopedic surgery:
- Dr. Andrei Ioan Bogdan - primary care physician in orthopedics-traumatology, overspecialized in sports traumatology
- Dr. Orlando Marinescu - primary care physician in pediatric surgery and orthopedics, working at Grigore Alexandrescu Hospital
- Dr. Nahoi Catalin - pediatric orthopedics specialist
- Dr. Catalin Gican - orthopedics-traumatology specialist, with 6 years of experience in orthopedics; he attended a series of specialization courses and training courses in Spain, France, Germany, Bosnia, Slovenia and here, in Romania, having a passion for sports traumatology.
- Dr. Alexandru Crintea - orthopedics-traumatology specialist, with a vast activity at Sanador Hospital and numerous specialized courses
- Dr. Stanciu Lucian - orthopedics-traumatology specialist, with a vast activity at Medicover Hospital Bucharest and Ilfov County Emergency Hospital, with numerous courses and training courses in Germany, Austria and Ireland
- Dr. Zorila Horatiu - orthopedics physician, specialized in knee and hip prosthesis.
Centrokinetic attaches great importance to the entire medical act: investigations necessary for correct diagnosis (ultrasound, MRI), surgery, and postoperative recovery.
Following any surgery, medical recovery plays an essential role in the social, professional, and family reintegration of the patient. Because we pursue the optimal outcome for each patient entering the clinic, recovery medicine from Centrokinetic is based on a team of experienced physicians and physical therapists and standardized medical protocols.
MAKE AN APPOINTMENT
FOR AN EXAMINATION
See here how you can make an appointment and the location of our clinics.
MAKE AN APPOINTMENT