See detailsREAD MORE
Musculoskeletal ultrasoundMusculoskeletal ultrasound is a non-invasive, non-radiant, and painless scanning method, with a diagnostic role for many conditions, from ruptured ligaments to herniated discs, but also for precise needle guidance during injections.
- No contraindications - Even patients with metal implants or cardiac implants can undergo the examination (which is not possible with MRI). Also, patients are in a more comfortable position and tolerate this method much more easily.
- Allows dynamic real-time examination of the patient - Static imaging cannot clearly show moving tissues and structures when pain and dysfunction can occur. For example, the shoulder may not be painful if it is not moved forward. With a musculoskeletal ultrasound, however, the doctor can see what happens to the joint at that very moment of movement that causes pain. Dynamic examinations may show changes in conditions such as shoulder impingement, which would not occur on a static MRI.
- Facilitates rapid bilateral comparison - Physicians performing ultrasound examinations can quickly assess contralateral limbs to detect bilateral asymmetries and to assess whether the pathology exists or whether it is simply reduced to anatomical variability.
- Most ultrasound scans are non-invasive (without needles or injections) and are usually painless. Ultrasound is widely available, easy to use, and less expensive than other imaging methods. Ultrasound imaging does not use any ionizing radiation.
- Allows accuracy - While imaging tests such as MRI can lose tiny details, ultrasound technology allows the doctor to visualize more complex structures in the body to detect abnormalities. Physicians are also trained to administer therapeutic injections under ultrasound guidance, improving efficacy, leading to decreased pain, and better outcomes.
All medical examinations take place in the clinic and the patient is not required to prepare in any way.
When it comes to investigations, Centrokinetic relies on the collaboration between the orthopedics team led by Dr. Andrei Ioan Bogdan (primary orthopedic doctor, specialized in sports traumatology, specialized in ankle and foot surgery) and the team of imaging doctors, consisting of:
- Dr. Sorin Ghiea , one of the most experienced radiologists in Romania and President of the Romanian Society of Musculoskeletal Imaging
- Dr. Pantu Cosmin , radiologist specialized in musculoskeletal pathology, MRI, ultrasounds and intraarticular and periarticular infiltrations.
Centrokinetic clinic offers all services necessary for a complete rehabilitation process, from the first consultation to the medical specialist to establish the correct diagnosis, to treatment and recovery.
Centrokinetic is the place where you will find clear answers and solutions for your motricity problems. The clinic is dedicated to osteoarticular conditions and is divided into the following departments:
- Orthopedics, a department composed of an extremely experienced team of orthopedic doctors, led by Dr. Andrei Ioan Bogdan, primary care physician in orthopedics-traumatology, with surgical activity at Medlife Orthopedic Hospital, specialized in sports traumatology and ankle and foot surgery.
- Pediatric orthopedics, where children's sports conditions are treated (ligament and meniscus injuries), spinal deformities (scoliosis, kyphosis, hyperlordosis) and those of the feet (hallux valgus, hallux rigidus, equine larynx, flat valgus, hollow foot).
- Neurology, which has an ultra-performing department, where consultations, electroencephalograms (EEG) and electromyography (EMG) are performed.
- Medical recovery for adults and children, department specialized in the recovery of performance athletes, in spinal disorders, in the recovery of children with neurological and traumatic diseases. Our experience is extremely rich, treating over 5000 performance athletes.
- Medical imaging, the clinic being equipped with ultrasound and MRI, high-performance devices dedicated to musculoskeletal disorders, and complemented by an experienced team of radiologists: Dr. Sorin Ghiea and Dr. Cosmin Pantu, specialized in musculoskeletal imaging.
If you want to find out more about the muskuloskeletal ultrasound, read this detailed article.
You can find here a detailed list of the prices of individual services. But any correct recovery process is based on a mixed plan of therapies and procedures, customized according to the condition, stage of the condition, patient profile, and other objective medical factors. As a result, in order to configure a treatment plan, with the therapies involved and the prices related to the plan, please make an appointment here for an initial consultation.
SUCCESSFUL RECOVERY STORIES
MAKE AN APPOINTMENT
MAKE AN APPOINTMENT
FOR AN EXAMINATION
See here how you can make an appointment and the location of our clinics.
MAKE AN APPOINTMENT