What is reflexology?
As a branch of oriental medicine, reflexology is the science of the reflexogenic areas of the body located on the surface of the body, generally at some distance from the organs they represent. Organs are inseparable components in the whole human body, having a direct vascular and energetic connection with the corresponding areas. We dare to propose and emphasize here the dual hypothesis according to which the whole organism is projected on each organ, which, in turn, is projected in any point of the organism.
The main components of reflexology are:
Reflex diagnosis consists of repairing sensitive or painful points in the reflexogenic areas. Through reflexodiagnosis, morpho-functional suffering of the corresponding organ can be discovered, palpating its reflexogenic area, an area rich in nerve and vascular terminations.
The pain is directly proportional to the severity and age of the disease of the corresponding organ. It is necessary to make a careful examination because some reflex points can be painful due to local conditions in the test areas (corns, tumors, trauma, malformations, dermatological conditions, etc.).
The most accurate diagnostic information can be obtained by palpating the reflex areas in the soles. Depending on the standing or sitting period, toxins tend to descend to the reflex points of the soles, points that correspond to the suffering organs.
Reflexotherapy is a component of reflexology that deals with the massage treatment of reflex points diagnosed as sensitive (painful). Massage facilitates blood circulation, "imposing" the transport acceleration of toxins to the detoxification organs. Through massaging the affected reflexogenic areas, during several sessions, we crack the toxin crystals, deposits that the blood circulation will send through the bloodstream to the elimination organs, thus improving health.
The advantages of reflexotherapy
The great advantage of this method is the complete lack of toxicity, given that our civilization is going through a very drug crowded era. Reflexotherapy doesn't treat the symptoms of diseases, but their causes. The normal resumption of blood circulation in the affected organ or area is a great achievement because the blood transports the substances of assimilation, disassimilation, and defense.
Another advantage of reflexotherapy is checking the health of an individual in a very short time.
Reflexotherapy is increasingly accepted by the population with confidence, patience, and perseverance, both for diagnosis and treatment.
Two other recognized effects of reflexology are those on hemorrhoids, when the severity of the disease is not severe, but also on rheumatism, whose evolution can be controlled by reducing inflammation and blockages in the joints.
Stimulation of the detoxification organs by reflexotherapy involves the acceleration of the toxins flow in the body, causing dizziness, nausea, drowsiness, headache, anxiety, and nausea in general.
- Increase in the volume of existing varicose veins
- Joint inflammation due to lymphatic stasis
- Opening of varicose ulcers in the legs with chronic circulation disorders
- The appearance of blue spots when there is an imbalance regarding the assimilation of calcium in the body
- Severe pain in the corresponding organs due to the rapid increase in blood volume that ensures their functioning
- Fever, if there is a latent infection in the body and the lymphatic formations are stimulated.
The method explained
In the case of acute suffering, 2-3 sessions can be done, without any risk, each with increasing duration of up to 30 minutes per day, for the affected areas. In general, the practice has shown that approximately 15-20 sessions are needed to help alleviate or cure the suffering, depending on each body.
In the case of chronic ailments, it is necessary to respect the following order of performing the massage:
- First of all, the epuration organs will be stimulated, to prepare them for the intense elimination from the body of the toxins released by massage.
- The head area will then be massaged, which will determine good coordination and adaptation of the body to the treatment.
- We continue with the massage of the areas corresponding to the metabolic and detoxification organs
- To produce immune agents, the areas representing the lymphatic part of the body will be subjected to massage, stimulating both specific and non-specific immunity.
- Sensitive or painful reflex areas corresponding to the ailments to be treated
The treatment sessions must be performed 1-2 hours before meals or at least 2 hours after meals, to direct blood circulation to the affected organs.
Centrokinetic is the place where you will find clear answers and solutions for your motricity problems. The clinic is dedicated to osteoarticular diseases and is divided into the following specialized departments:
- Orthopedics , a department composed of an extremely experienced team of orthopedic doctors, led by Dr. Andrei Ioan Bogdan, primary care physician in orthopedics-traumatology, with surgical activity at Medlife Orthopedic Hospital, specialized in sports traumatology and ankle and foot surgery. .
- Pediatric orthopedics , where children's sports conditions are treated (ligament and meniscus injuries), spinal deformities (scoliosis, kyphosis, hyperlordosis) and those of the feet (hallux valgus, hallux rigidus, equine larynx, flat valgus, hollow foot).
- Neurology , which has an ultra-performing department, where consultations, electroencephalograms (EEG) and electromyography (EMG) are performed.
- Medical recovery for adults and children , department specialized in the recovery of performance athletes, in spinal disorders, in the recovery of children with neurological and traumatic diseases. Our experience is extremely rich, treating over 5000 performance athletes.
- Medical imaging , the clinic being equipped with ultrasound and MRI, high-performance devices dedicated to musculoskeletal disorders, and complemented by an experienced team of radiologists: Dr. Sorin Ghiea and Dr. Cosmin Pantu, specialized in musculoskeletal imaging.
MAKE AN APPOINTMENT
FOR AN EXAMINATION
See here how you can make an appointment and the location of our clinics.
MAKE AN APPOINTMENT