See detailsREAD MORE
Centrokinetic introduces the patients to the first concept in the recovery of pelvic disorders branch in Romania, a project designed for both women and men, which addresses pelvic pain urological, orthopedic, neurological or rheumatological, urinary incontinence in women and erectile dysfunctions in men. The department is coordinated by Dr. Minciuna, primary urologist, who specializes in diagnosing and treating these conditions. Along with Dr. Minciuna, this department also includes:
- Dr. Georgiana Tache, primary care physician in recovery, physical medicine, and balneology, with 31 years of experience in the field. She is a university teacher - chief of works at the UMF Carol Davila Medical Recovery Discipline, Bucharest.
- Dr. Adina Matei, doctor in recovery, physical medicine and balneology, with over 10 years of experience, EMG competence.
- Dr. Renata Czego, doctor in recovery, physical medicine and balneology, with over 10 years of experience, EMG competence.
- Dr. Mustafa Edis, recovery specialist, physical medicine and balneology, being the first doctor in Romania to approach transcranial electrical stimulation.
What does transrectal prostate ultrasound involve?
Transrectal prostate ultrasound is a special type of ultrasound that can visualize with great accuracy all the anatomical structures in the prostate area, including smaller lesions or minimal changes that can not be assessed otherwise. It offers a quick diagnosis, is non-invasive, and has an unlimited possibility of repetition. It can be performed whenever there is a medical indication without side effects.
The major advantages of using transrectal prostate ultrasound:
- No contraindications - Even patients with metal implants or cardiac implants can go to examination (which is not possible with MRI). Also, patients are in a more comfortable position and tolerate this method much more easily.
- Allows dynamic real-time examination of the patient - Static imaging cannot clearly show moving tissues and structures when pain and dysfunction can occur.
- Facilitates rapid bilateral comparison - Physicians who perform ultrasound examinations can quickly assess the contralateral area to detect asymmetries and to assess whether the pathology exists or whether it is simply reduced to anatomical variability.
- Most ultrasound scans are non-invasive (without needles or injections) and are usually painless. Ultrasound is widely available, easy to use, and less expensive than other imaging methods. Ultrasound imaging does not use any ionizing radiation.
- Accuracy - While imaging tests such as MRI can lose tiny details, ultrasound technology allows the doctor to visualize more complex structures in the body to detect abnormalities.
Usually, there is no special training required to perform a testicular ultrasound. No dietary restrictions are required, you should not urinate or drink fluids before the examination. It is rarely necessary to discontinue the medications you are taking before a testicular ultrasound, but this aspect will be discussed by our specialists at the initial consultation.
Centrokinetic clinic offers all services necessary for a complete rehabilitation process, from the first consultation to the medical specialist to establish the correct diagnosis, to treatment and recovery.
Centrokinetic is the place where you will find clear answers and solutions for your motricity problems. The clinic is dedicated to osteoarticular conditions and is divided into the following departments:
- Orthopedics, a department composed of an extremely experienced team of orthopedic doctors, led by Dr. Andrei Ioan Bogdan, primary care physician in orthopedics-traumatology, with surgical activity at Medlife Orthopedic Hospital, specialized in sports traumatology and ankle and foot surgery.
- Pediatric orthopedics, where children's sports conditions are treated (ligament and meniscus injuries), spinal deformities (scoliosis, kyphosis, hyperlordosis) and those of the feet (hallux valgus, hallux rigidus, equine larynx, flat valgus, hollow foot).
- Neurology, which has an ultra-performing department, where consultations, electroencephalograms (EEG) and electromyography (EMG) are performed.
- Medical recovery for adults and children, department specialized in the recovery of performance athletes, in spinal disorders, in the recovery of children with neurological and traumatic diseases. Our experience is extremely rich, treating over 5000 performance athletes.
- Medical imaging, the clinic being equipped with ultrasound and MRI, high-performance devices dedicated to musculoskeletal disorders, and complemented by an experienced team of radiologists: Dr. Sorin Ghiea and Dr. Cosmin Pantu, specialized in musculoskeletal imaging.
Treatment of premature ejaculation
The most effective treatment for premature ejaculation is Androfill infiltration, which offers a revolutionary treatment. Treatment involves injecting hyaluronic acid into the penis. Hyaluronic acid infiltrations are the same ones that women often use on their face. The purpose of this treatment is to reduce the sensitivity of the head of the penis (glans).READ MORE
Penis enlargement with hyaluronic acid
Studies show that women become more aroused if their vagina is stretched optimally. This is because the main nerve supply is in the lower region of the vagina. Therefore, the length of the penis seems to matter less than the circumference during intercourse.READ MORE
Erectile dysfunction treatment
Centrokinetic offers you the most advanced medical device for the treatment of erectile dysfunction: the Storz DUOLITH SD1 T-TOP acoustic shockwave device, which allows the improvement of blood flow in the pelvic region and penis, one of the main causes of erectile dysfunction.READ MORE
Urethral secretion collection and examination
The urethral secretion test is the method by which the pathogens responsible for the infection of the male urethra and/or prostate are identified. It can reveal both common bacteria and fungi (fungi), and microorganisms such as Chlamydia trachomatis, Mycoplasma hominins, or Ureaplasma urealiticum, responsible for urethritis or urethro-prostatitis.READ MORE
Renovesical ultrasound. Benefits and recommendations
Renovesical ultrasound is a screening method that can detect certain kidney diseases. It offers a quick diagnosis, is non-invasive, and has an unlimited possibility of repetition. It can be performed whenever there is a medical indication without side effects.READ MORE
MAKE AN APPOINTMENT
FOR AN EXAMINATION
See here how you can make an appointment and the location of our clinics.
MAKE AN APPOINTMENT