Vezi detaliiCITESTE MAI MULT
Physical therapy after injury
Our experience includes over 5,000 treated patients and we can tell you that the result of any surgical or orthopedic treatment depends very much on the time of the physical therapy program initiation. The timing of the initiation directly influences the patient's rehabilitation period. As a short example: in an ankle sprain, if the patient is immobilized for 2-3 weeks, and then begins physical therapy, the average recovery period is 3-4 months. If physical therapy is initiated a few days after the trauma and is associated with physiotherapy, the average recovery period is 6 weeks.
Physical therapy after the injury is performed by our specialists following a detailed consultation. Thus, depending on the type or severity of the injury or trauma suffered, our doctors and therapists will determine the optimal recovery treatment. Here, in the clinic, we see a large number of patients who have suffered various injuries. Depending on the severity of the trauma, the physical therapy program may have two or more phases. Likewise, the duration varies, from a few days to a few weeks or more.
- Orthopedics , a department composed of an extremely experienced team of orthopedic doctors, led by Dr. Andrei Ioan Bogdan, primary care physician in orthopedics-traumatology, with surgical activity at Medlife Orthopedic Hospital, specialized in sports traumatology and ankle and foot surgery. .
- Pediatric orthopedics , where children's sports conditions are treated (ligament and meniscus injuries), spinal deformities (scoliosis, kyphosis, hyperlordosis) and those of the feet (hallux valgus, hallux rigidus, equine larynx, flat valgus, hollow foot).
- Neurology , which has an ultra-performing department, where consultations, electroencephalograms (EEG) and electromyography (EMG) are performed.
- Medical recovery for adults and children , department specialized in the recovery of performance athletes, in spinal disorders, in the recovery of children with neurological and traumatic diseases. Our experience is extremely rich, treating over 5000 performance athletes.
- Medical imaging , the clinic being equipped with ultrasound and MRI, high-performance devices dedicated to musculoskeletal disorders, and complemented by an experienced team of radiologists: Dr. Sorin Ghiea and Dr. Cosmin Pantu, specialized in musculoskeletal imaging.
You can find here a detailed list of the prices of individual services. But any correct recovery process is based on a mixed plan of therapies and procedures, customized according to the condition, stage of the condition, patient profile, and other objective medical factors. As a result, in order to configure a treatment plan, with the therapies involved and the prices related to the plan, please make an appointment here for an initial consultation.
Find the best recovery treatment depending on the injury:
RECUPERARI DE SUCCES
PROGRAMEAZA-TE PENTRU O CONSULTATIEPentru ca orice tratament in clinica noastra este bazat pe un diagnostic si se face sub urmarire medicala, pentru evaluarea permanenta a evolutiei.
LA O CONSULTATIE
Vezi aici modalitatile de programare si localizarea clinicii