Vezi detaliiCITESTE MAI MULT
What is electrostimulationIt represents the stimulation of the muscle through electrical impulses. Electrostimulation has received increasing attention in recent years due to its potential to be used as an important tool in increasing muscle strength during training, as an effective recovery method in partially or totally immobilized patients, and as an efficient recovery method in performance athletes. The impulses are generated by an electrical device and transmitted through special electrodes to the muscles, causing their contraction.
Effects"Increasing muscle strength with electrostimulation promotes neural and muscular adaptations that are complementary to the effects of classical training against various types of resistance." This statement is part of an editorial summarizing the conclusions of a 2010 conference on the subject. Additional studies have clarified the important factors that can make the difference between efficient and inefficient electrostimulation. Due to the characteristics of muscle fibers, different types of fibers can be activated by different types of electrostimulation, and the induced changes depend on the pattern of electrostimulation. These patterns, called protocols or programs, will meet different responses by contracting different types of fibers.
UtilityElectrostimulation can be used as a training, therapeutic or cosmetic method. In medicine, electrostimulation is used to prevent muscle atrophy that can occur from musculoskeletal injuries, such as bone fractures, muscle, ligament, or tendon injuries. Electrostimulation differs from TENS (Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation).
What are the benefits of electrostimulation?
- Fighting muscle spasms;
- Prevention of muscle atrophy;
- Improving local blood circulation;
- Muscle reeducation;
- Immediate post-operative stimulation of the calf muscles to prevent venous thrombosis;
- Maintaining a full range of motion.
Myths about electrostimulation
ContraindicationsA patient receiving electrostimulation should not have medical implants such as pacemakers. Also, the electrodes should not be placed on the carotid sinus, chest, or scalp. Electrostimulation will be used with care during pregnancy or menstrual periods, as well as in other particular conditions that are affected by muscle contractions. Potential side effects are skin irritations or mild burns.
Centrokinetic has a very experienced team in the field of physiotherapy, specialized in sports traumatology, accredited in Tecar therapy, dynamic taping, massage, Graston technique, Kinesio Tape, ERGON, flossing band.
Our team has attended numerous overspecialized courses with trainers from the country and abroad, being certified to perform therapies at the highest level. The experience gained in recent years has meant treating over 150 patients per month.
Info: Centrokinetic doesn't work with The National Insurance House, so we don't receive referral tickets.
Centrokinetic is the place where you will find clear answers and solutions for your motricity problems. The clinic is dedicated to osteoarticular diseases and is divided into the following specialized departments:
- Orthopedics , a department composed of an extremely experienced team of orthopedic doctors, led by Dr. Andrei Ioan Bogdan, primary care physician in orthopedics-traumatology, with surgical activity at Medlife Orthopedic Hospital, specialized in sports traumatology and ankle and foot surgery. .
- Pediatric orthopedics , where children's sports conditions are treated (ligament and meniscus injuries), spinal deformities (scoliosis, kyphosis, hyperlordosis) and those of the feet (hallux valgus, hallux rigidus, equine larynx, flat valgus, hollow foot).
- Neurology , which has an ultra-performing department, where consultations, electroencephalograms (EEG) and electromyography (EMG) are performed.
- Medical recovery for adults and children , department specialized in the recovery of performance athletes, in spinal disorders, in the recovery of children with neurological and traumatic diseases. Our experience is extremely rich, treating over 5000 performance athletes.
- Medical imaging , the clinic being equipped with ultrasound and MRI, high-performance devices dedicated to musculoskeletal disorders, and complemented by an experienced team of radiologists: Dr. Sorin Ghiea and Dr. Cosmin Pantu, specialized in musculoskeletal imaging.
You can find here a detailed list of the prices of individual services. But any correct recovery process is based on a mixed plan of therapies and procedures, customized according to the condition, stage of the condition, patient profile, and other objective medical factors. As a result, in order to configure a treatment plan, with the therapies involved and the prices related to the plan, please make an appointment here for an initial consultation.
RECUPERARI DE SUCCES
PROGRAMEAZA-TE PENTRU O CONSULTATIEPentru ca orice tratament in clinica noastra este bazat pe un diagnostic si se face sub urmarire medicala, pentru evaluarea permanenta a evolutiei.
LA O CONSULTATIE
Vezi aici modalitatile de programare si localizarea clinicii