Vezi detaliiCITESTE MAI MULT
Computerized Analysis of Plantar Pressure
Centrokinetic has created one of the most modern musculoskeletal investigation departments in Romania, equipped with the GPS 400 posture testing device, with the Backfix device for testing muscle imbalances in the spine and limbs, but also with a 3D posture and gait analysis system. Posture and gait testing are performed using specialized software, which, connected to a sensory pressure plate, records the correct posture of the human body starting from the feet.
Initially, at the doctor's recommendation, we perform a complete plantar and postural analysis of the patient, using the "ERMIS KINETIC SOLUTIONS " system, which differs from the existing systems on the Romanian market by the fact that the plate records the entire Gait line in the walking process (contact speed, pressure, surface, contact time, direction, angles, and body balance) in order to establish a correct diagnosis.
Using 3D technology, Centrokinetic differentiates itself on the market not only by the complexity and precision of the plantar and postural analysis system but also by the orthopedic solutions offered:
The individualized inserts are made by a team of collaborators and doctors specialized in orthopedics, neurology, and body biomechanics, and are built entirely on the unique needs of each patient.
Personalized plantar supports come with an added value compared to the inserts already existing on the Romanian market: the material from which they are made has adaptive capacity depending on the pathology encountered, ensuring extra comfort while treating and correcting by wearing. The inserts are entirely made of a single piece of orthotic material - high-quality foam. The company's products have a long life, from 12 to 18 months. They are 100% customized to the customer's needs/pathology, without the need for adjustment.
They are addressed to both adults and athletes, but mainly to children (04-16 years), because an early diagnosis for flat foot syndrome around the age of 5, by correct treatment, can bring a major improvement of this condition.
The main indications in the use of personalized heels:
- Pes planovalgus
- Pes cavus
- hallux valgus and transfer metatarsalgia
- diabetic foot
- spinal deformities: kyphoscoliosis, lordosis
- knee deformities: genu varum, genu valgum
- gait disorders
- performance sport
Our experience in recovery, both with performance athletes and patients with spinal disorders and children, has shown us that many of the existing conditions can be corrected or ameliorated by using personalized inserts. We can say that these orthopedic devices are necessary for performance athletes, as well as active adults who practice sports constantly - being the best solution in shock absorption and joint protection during training and matches (improve performance and reduce physical fatigue after a hard training). They are also ideal for active seniors, helping to support a prolonged active lifestyle and relieving knee and hip pain.
They can also be used with success in overweight people, as a method of preventing plantar fasciitis, one of the most common conditions caused by overloading the foot by weight.
IF YOU DON'T ALREADY KNOW ABOUT US
Centrokinetic is the place where you will find clear answers and solutions for your motricity problems. The clinic is dedicated to osteoarticular diseases and is divided into the following specialized departments:
- Orthopedics , a department composed of an extremely experienced team of orthopedic doctors, led by Dr. Andrei Ioan Bogdan, primary care physician in orthopedics-traumatology, with surgical activity at Medlife Orthopedic Hospital, specialized in sports traumatology and ankle and foot surgery. .
- Pediatric orthopedics , where children's sports conditions are treated (ligament and meniscus injuries), spinal deformities (scoliosis, kyphosis, hyperlordosis) and those of the feet (hallux valgus, hallux rigidus, equine larynx, flat valgus, hollow foot).
- Neurology , which has an ultra-performing department, where consultations, electroencephalograms (EEG) and electromyography (EMG) are performed.
- Medical recovery for adults and children , department specialized in the recovery of performance athletes, in spinal disorders, in the recovery of children with neurological and traumatic diseases. Our experience is extremely rich, treating over 5000 performance athletes.
- Medical imaging , the clinic being equipped with ultrasound and MRI, high-performance devices dedicated to musculoskeletal disorders, and complemented by an experienced team of radiologists: Dr. Sorin Ghiea and Dr. Cosmin Pantu, specialized in musculoskeletal imaging.
You can find here a detailed list of the prices of individual services. But any correct recovery process is based on a mixed plan of therapies and procedures, customized according to the condition, stage of the condition, patient profile, and other objective medical factors. As a result, in order to configure a treatment plan, with the therapies involved and the prices related to the plan, please make an appointment here for an initial consultation.
RECUPERARI DE SUCCES
PROGRAMEAZA-TE PENTRU O CONSULTATIEPentru ca orice tratament in clinica noastra este bazat pe un diagnostic si se face sub urmarire medicala, pentru evaluarea permanenta a evolutiei.
LA O CONSULTATIE
Vezi aici modalitatile de programare si localizarea clinicii