ANDREI DUSCA, MDSchedule: Thursday: 14:00 - 18:00
Pediatric orthopedics specialist
Dusca Andrei, pediatric orthopedic doctor in Bucharest:
- The surgical activity takes place at the Grigore Alexandrescu Hospital in Bucharest;
- Medical collaborator of the pediatric orthopedic clinic Centrokinetic.
In recent years, Dr. Dusca Andrei has paid special attention to pediatric traumatology through his work and experience in the Grigore Alexandrescu Hospital. He successfully treats conditions such as: hand fractures, fractures of the upper or lower limbs, congenital Varus Equin crooked leg.
The field of surgical interest also includes::
- deformities of the lower limbs (hallux valgus, metatarsus adductus, varus equin foot, valgus flat foot);
- traumatic pathology related to the humeral palette (supracondylar fractures of the humerus, internal / external humeral condyle fractures);
- traumatic pathology of the hand (fractures of the phalanges or metacarpals);
- knee and shoulder arthroscopy.
Provides and recommends screening for congenital hip dislocation by performing hip ultrasound in the first months of life to prevent the serious consequences that accompany the lack of diagnosis of this condition.
Specialist doctor - Pediatric Orthopedics
- March 2021 - Present: "Grigore Alexandrescu" Emergency Clinical Hospital for Children, Bucharest (collaboration contract);
- Examination, diagnosis and treatment of orthopedic diseases.
Resident doctor - Pediatric Orthopedics
- January 2016 - March 2021: "Grigore Alexandrescu" Emergency Clinical Hospital for Children, Bucharest
- Treatment of interesting cases of patients suffering from developmental dysplasia of the hip, congenital malformations of the legs in newborns (foot varus equin, foot tal valgus, etc.);
- Examination, diagnosis and treatment of injuries in the emergency room (either orthopedic or surgical).
- September 2009 - June 2015 - Carol Davila University of Medicine and Pharmacy Bucharest
- September 2005 - June 2009 - "Grigore Antipa" High School Brasov
The Centrokinetic Project
Since 2022, Dr. Dusca Andrei is a collaborator of the Centrokinetic project, a recovery clinic that identifies itself through a multidisciplinary team that monitors the patient throughout the recovery period.
Patients are coordinated by a specialist, and the result is not to be expected - the success of any orthopedic treatment depends largely on the recovery process. So, if you are looking for a pediatric orthopedic doctor in Bucharest, we are waiting for you at Centrokinetic!
- ARTOP from 2017 to 2019 (courses of osteosynthesis of long bones in patients aged between 16 and 18 years; Diagnosis and treatment of hip dysplasia; Trauma workshop in Pediatric Orthopedics; Scoliosis course, diagnostic elements and treatment in scoliosis);
- EPOS (European Pediatric Orthopedic Society) course - Oslo, Norway, 2018;
- Participation in the national conference of orthopedics and traumatology, 3-5 October 2018;
- Participation in the 20th EFORT congress of orthopedics and traumatology, (Lisbon, Portugal) June 5-7, 2019;
- National Congress of Orthopedics and Pediatric Surgery November 13-14, 2019 (Bacau, Romania);
- ACES Amsterdam course of humeral palette surgery, November 2019;
- Participation in EPOS-EFORT BAT Trauma Course, Vienna Austria-2019;
- Participation in the osteosynthesis workshop - elastic nails and cannulated screws, Bucharest 2018;
- Participation in the international course of knee surgery and arthoscopy in Timisoara - November 2017;
- Pediatric Orthopedics Conference ARTOP 2016;
- EFORT Congress, Lisbon, Portugal-2019.
Co-author of the following articles:
- Preventing medical errors and ensuring a better doctor / patient relationship, using 3D printing methods;
- The role of 3D printing in clinical practice in Pediatric Orthopedics;
- The role of 3D printing and the role of biomodulation in modern medical practices;
- Using negative pressure as a therapeutic goal in the reconstruction of soft tissues in the lower limbs;
- Using negative pressure as a therapeutic goal in patients who have suffered electric burns.
New consultation (specialist physician)
Follow-up consultation (specialist physician)
Anti-inflammatory joint infiltrations
Joint infiltrations with vascoelastic solutions (hyaluronic acid)
Plasma additive solution with low concentration platelet
MAKE AN APPOINTMENT
FOR AN EXAMINATION
See here how you can make an appointment and the location of our clinics.
MAKE AN APPOINTMENT