See detailsREAD MORE
For all traumatic or chronic diseases of the musculoskeletal system, the Centrokinetic private clinic in Bucharest is prepared with an integrated Orthopedic Department, which offers all the necessary services to the patient, from diagnosis to complete recovery.
The Department of Orthopedic Surgery of the Centrokinetic Clinic is dedicated to providing excellent patient care and exceptional education for young physicians in the fields of orthopedic surgery and musculoskeletal medicine
The department consists of orthopedic doctors, with surgical activity within the Sanador and Medlife medical systems, specialized in sports traumatology and ankle and foot surgery, in the knee and hip prosthesis, pediatric orthopedic surgery:
- Dr. Andrei Ioan Bogdan - primary care physician in orthopedics-traumatology, overspecialized in sports traumatology
- Dr. Orlando Marinescu - primary care physician in pediatric surgery and orthopedics, working at Grigore Alexandrescu Hospital
- Dr. Cezar Tomescu - pediatric orthopedics specialist, working at Medife Pediatric Hospital
- Dr. Nahoi Catalin - pediatric orthopedics specialist
- Dr. Catalin Gican - orthopedics-traumatology specialist, with 6 years of experience in orthopedics; he attended a series of specialization courses and training courses in Spain, France, Germany, Bosnia, Slovenia and here, in Romania, having a passion for sports traumatology.
- Dr. Alexandru Crintea - orthopedics-traumatology specialist, with a vast activity at Sanador Hospital and numerous specialized courses
- Dr. Stanciu Lucian - orthopedics-traumatology specialist, with a vast activity at Medicover Hospital Bucharest and Ilfov County Emergency Hospital, with numerous courses and training courses in Germany, Austria and Ireland
- Dr. Zorila Horatiu - orthopedics physician, specialized in knee and hip prosthesis.
Centrokinetic attaches great importance to the entire medical act: investigations necessary for correct diagnosis (ultrasound, MRI), surgery, and postoperative recovery.
At the foot and ankle level, we can encounter chronic or acute conditions, many of which are hereditary, including the mounts, the "hammer toe", the flat feet, and even the ingrown nails. These conditions, as well as their evolution, are influenced by diet, exercise, lifestyle, age, associated conditions, and hormonal changes. Also, race has an important contribution. Asians, for example, have a lower bone density than the white race, whites have a lower bone density than the negro race. People belonging to the Negro race showed 20% fewer foot health conditions than whites, although the least develop a higher risk of suffering from calluses, corns, and flat feet.
Geographical area and nationality can influence the structure of the foot. The Mediterranean people have rather low plantar (foot) arches, and the northern Europeans have very high ones. Finally, in some ethnic and cultural communities, standards play an important role as their members can wear traditional, specific footwear. There are people who even suffer from the use of certain types of shoes, whose wear is strictly imposed by the rules.
Among the important arguments for understanding and preventing the causes of foot pain are awareness of the influence of hereditary factors (which cannot be changed) and those specific to lifestyle (which can often be changed) that can be decisive for foot health or conditions. Next, we will inform you about the ways of surgical treatment of the most common diseases of the ankle and foot, namely:
- Arthroscopic arthrodesis of the ankle
- Subtalar arthroscopic arthrodesis
- Morton's neurinoma treatment
- Surgical treatment for the hammer toe
- Surgical treatment for hallux rigidus
- Surgical cure for Tailor's bunion
- Reconstruction of the talar articular cartilage
- OATS technique for osteocartilaginous defects of the ankle
- Achilles tendon suturing techniques
- Reconstruction of the lateral ligaments of the ankle
- Bostrom technique for reconstruction of the anterior talofibular ligament
- Reconstruction of the deltoid ligament
- Treatment of peroneal tendon instability
- Valgus flat foot correction technique with Hyprocure
- Heel osteotomies in the flat foot valgus
- Surgical techniques in Lisfranc lesions
- Jones fracture surgery
- Surgical treatment of mounts (hallux valgus)
- Orthopedics , a department composed of an extremely experienced team of orthopedic doctors, led by Dr. Andrei Ioan Bogdan, primary care physician in orthopedics-traumatology, with surgical activity at Medlife Orthopedic Hospital, specialized in sports traumatology and ankle and foot surgery. .
- Pediatric orthopedics , where children's sports conditions are treated (ligament and meniscus injuries), spinal deformities (scoliosis, kyphosis, hyperlordosis) and those of the feet (hallux valgus, hallux rigidus, equine larynx, flat valgus, hollow foot).
- Neurology , which has an ultra-performing department, where consultations, electroencephalograms (EEG) and electromyography (EMG) are performed.
- Medical recovery for adults and children , department specialized in the recovery of performance athletes, in spinal disorders, in the recovery of children with neurological and traumatic diseases. Our experience is extremely rich, treating over 5000 performance athletes.
- Medical imaging , the clinic being equipped with ultrasound and MRI, high-performance devices dedicated to musculoskeletal disorders, and complemented by an experienced team of radiologists: Dr. Sorin Ghiea and Dr. Cosmin Pantu, specialized in musculoskeletal imaging.
SUCCESSFUL RECOVERY STORIES
MAKE AN APPOINTMENT
MAKE AN APPOINTMENT
FOR AN EXAMINATION
See here how you can make an appointment and the location of our clinics.
MAKE AN APPOINTMENT