See detailsREAD MORE
For all traumatic or chronic diseases of the musculoskeletal system, the Centrokinetic private clinic in Bucharest is prepared with an integrated Orthopedic Department, which offers all the necessary services to the patient, from diagnosis to complete recovery.
The Department of Orthopedic Surgery of the Centrokinetic Clinic is dedicated to providing excellent patient care and exceptional education for young physicians in the fields of orthopedic surgery and musculoskeletal medicine
The hip or coxofemoral joint is a very stable joint because it is completely surrounded by a very well developed musculature. Therefore, hip injuries rarely cause repercussions, especially among young people. However, some conditions also occur at this level, most of them not having surgical treatment.
Hip injuries result either from overuse of the joint during performance sports or intensive physical activities or from a trauma accompanied by an abnormal movement. Not only trauma causes pain and functional impotence but also osteoarthritis due to old age.
The most common hip condition that requires surgical treatment is hip osteoarthritis.
Coxarthrosis, also called coxofemoral osteoarthritis or hip osteoarthritis, is a chronic condition characterized by the progressive destruction of articular cartilage in the coxofemoral joint.
It is a disease with a slow onset, on average after the age of 50, with a progressive, irreversible, continuous evolution that eventually leads to ankylosis (blockage) of the hip joint, accompanied by severe pain.
It is often a disease present in the elderly but is not necessarily related to age. It can also occur in young people, following a very strong trauma to the hip: hip dislocation, femoral head fracture, or it can occur secondarily in the context of other diseases treated incorrectly or neglected: congenital hip dislocation, epiphysiolysis.
- Dr. Andrei Ioan Bogdan - primary care physician in orthopedics-traumatology, overspecialized in sports traumatology
- Dr. Orlando Marinescu - primary care physician in pediatric surgery and orthopedics, working at Grigore Alexandrescu Hospital
- Dr. Cezar Tomescu - pediatric orthopedics specialist, working at Medife Pediatric Hospital
- Dr. Nahoi Catalin - pediatric orthopedics specialist
- Dr. Catalin Gican - orthopedics-traumatology specialist, with 6 years of experience in orthopedics; he attended a series of specialization courses and training courses in Spain, France, Germany, Bosnia, Slovenia and here, in Romania, having a passion for sports traumatology.
- Dr. Alexandru Crintea - orthopedics-traumatology specialist, with a vast activity at Sanador Hospital and numerous specialized courses
- Dr. Stanciu Lucian - orthopedics-traumatology specialist, with a vast activity at Medicover Hospital Bucharest and Ilfov County Emergency Hospital, with numerous courses and training courses in Germany, Austria and Ireland
- Dr. Zorila Horatiu - orthopedics physician, specialized in knee and hip prosthesis.
Following any surgery, medical recovery plays an essential role in the social, professional, and family reintegration of the patient. Because we pursue the optimal outcome for each patient entering the clinic, recovery medicine from Centrokinetic is based on a team of experienced physicians and physical therapists and standardized medical protocols.
Centrokinetic is the place where you will find clear answers and solutions for your motricity problems. The clinic is dedicated to osteoarticular diseases and is divided into the following specialized departments:
- Orthopedics , a department composed of an extremely experienced team of orthopedic doctors, led by Dr. Andrei Ioan Bogdan, primary care physician in orthopedics-traumatology, with surgical activity at Medlife Orthopedic Hospital, specialized in sports traumatology and ankle and foot surgery. .
- Pediatric orthopedics , where children's sports conditions are treated (ligament and meniscus injuries), spinal deformities (scoliosis, kyphosis, hyperlordosis) and those of the feet (hallux valgus, hallux rigidus, equine larynx, flat valgus, hollow foot).
- Neurology , which has an ultra-performing department, where consultations, electroencephalograms (EEG) and electromyography (EMG) are performed.
- Medical recovery for adults and children , department specialized in the recovery of performance athletes, in spinal disorders, in the recovery of children with neurological and traumatic diseases. Our experience is extremely rich, treating over 5000 performance athletes.
- Medical imaging , the clinic being equipped with ultrasound and MRI, high-performance devices dedicated to musculoskeletal disorders, and complemented by an experienced team of radiologists: Dr. Sorin Ghiea and Dr. Cosmin Pantu, specialized in musculoskeletal imaging.
SUCCESSFUL RECOVERY STORIES
MAKE AN APPOINTMENT
MAKE AN APPOINTMENT
FOR AN EXAMINATION
See here how you can make an appointment and the location of our clinics.
MAKE AN APPOINTMENT