Centrokinetic has a Department dedicated to Neurological Diseases, in which vertebral elongations are performed. It covers an area of 120 square meters and is equipped with the latest equipment, which meets the needs of our patients and is necessary for optimal treatment. Our physiotherapists are licensed and overspecialized in physiotherapy and special motor skills, having numerous courses, among which we mention:
- ERGON technical course
- Flossing band
- Dynamic tape
- Yumeiho Therapy Course
- Aquashape Fitness Scandinavia Workshop
- Calarco Method kinesiotaping course
- Osteopathy courses
- Manual Therapy Courses
Services - Department of Neurology
- An initial check-up with the neurologist: first symptoms, a check-up with recommended investigation ticket or direct diagnosis
- A check-up with the recovery physician: after establishing the diagnosis, in order to concretize a recovery program
- Additional investigations: ultrasound or MRI.
- Control check-up: after the recovery stage, after surgery or after performing procedures both at the neurologist and at the recovery doctor
- EMG : Dr. Bogdan Rotaru and Dr. Adina Matei are specialized in electromyography
- EEG: Dr. Simion Laurentiu being specialized in this investigation
- Transcranial electrical stimulation: is a simple, painless method of treatment that uses electrical flow around 1mA intensity, and induces long-term positive brain changes.
- Dr. Rotaru Bogdan - neurologist, with over 15 years of experience, overspecialized in electromyography, with numerous national and international courses
- Dr. Laurentiu Simion - neurologist, with over 10 years of experience, overspecialized in electroencephalogram (EEG)
- Dr. Tache Georgiana - recovery physician, with over 30 years of experience, specialized in the recovery of neurological diseases
- Dr. Adina Matei - recovery physician, with over 15 years of experience, and competence in electromyography
- Dr. Edis Mustafa, recovery physician with over 15 years of experience in recovering from neurological disorders, overspecialized in transcranial electrical stimulation
Alzheimer's is a progressive, neurodegenerative disease that occurs when nerve cells in the brain begin to die. It currently affects more than 40 million people worldwide, and estimates show an increase to 150 million by 2050.
Physical therapy contributes to improving the lives of Alzheimer's patients through exercises that affect both cognitive and motor functions. Even if it does not eliminate the problem, a correctly conceived and performed exercise program has a significant positive effect in delaying the onset of dementia or depression associated with the disease.
In order to obtain or preserve a satisfactory degree of functional independence of people with Alzheimer's, it is necessary to draw up a program built on an initial assessment of both motor skills and those of carrying out current activities of daily living.
We use evaluation scales through which the patient is scored according to the performance achieved in the management of daily situations (social activities, telephone use, home maintenance, self-administration of treatment, means used for travel, individual hygiene).
A physical therapy program for such a condition must be diversified, including passive and active exercises, walking exercises, and, most importantly, coordination exercises.
By diversifying physical therapy programs, the patient will be more active, more present, with better attention and coordination.
In general, the physical therapy program for people with Alzheimer's (performed with a minimum frequency of twice a week) involves a short warm-up period, followed by exercises related to the degree of motor impairment, then, finally, breathing and relaxation exercises, which aim at returning the functional parameters to normal values.
The frequency and intensity of the exercises are set so as not to endanger the patient's life, especially when he has other associated conditions, which do not allow too much effort. All exercises are performed by tracking blood pressure and pulse fluctuations, especially if the patient has a heart condition.
At Centrokinetic, alzheimer’s disease recovery is done in the Department dedicated to neurological recovery and begins with a check-up with one of our recovery doctors, who will assess the patient's health and configure the treatment plan, the patient will be evaluated. periodically by the medical team. Physical therapy sessions can be done in group sessions or individually.
You can find here a detailed list of the prices of individual services. But any correct recovery process is based on a mixed plan of therapies and procedures, customized according to the condition, stage of the condition, patient profile, and other objective medical factors. As a result, in order to configure a treatment plan, with the therapies involved and the prices related to the plan, please make an appointment here for an initial consultation.
Centrokinetic clinic offers all services necessary for a complete rehabilitation process, from the first consultation to the medical specialist to establish the correct diagnosis, to treatment and recovery.
Centrokinetic is the place where you will find clear answers and solutions for your motricity problems. The clinic is dedicated to osteoarticular conditions and is divided into the following departments:
- Orthopedics, a department composed of an extremely experienced team of orthopedic doctors, led by Dr. Andrei Ioan Bogdan, primary care physician in orthopedics-traumatology, with surgical activity at Medlife Orthopedic Hospital, specialized in sports traumatology and ankle and foot surgery.
- Pediatric orthopedics, where children's sports conditions are treated (ligament and meniscus injuries), spinal deformities (scoliosis, kyphosis, hyperlordosis) and those of the feet (hallux valgus, hallux rigidus, equine larynx, flat valgus, hollow foot).
- Neurology, which has an ultra-performing department, where consultations, electroencephalograms (EEG) and electromyography (EMG) are performed.
- Medical recovery for adults and children, department specialized in the recovery of performance athletes, in spinal disorders, in the recovery of children with neurological and traumatic diseases. Our experience is extremely rich, treating over 5000 performance athletes.
- Medical imaging, the clinic being equipped with ultrasound and MRI, high-performance devices dedicated to musculoskeletal disorders, and complemented by an experienced team of radiologists: Dr. Sorin Ghiea and Dr. Cosmin Pantu, specialized in musculoskeletal imaging.
MAKE AN APPOINTMENT
MAKE AN APPOINTMENT
FOR AN EXAMINATION
See here how you can make an appointment and the location of our clinics.
MAKE AN APPOINTMENT