Centrokinetic introduces the patients to the first concept in the recovery of pelvic disorders branch in Romania, a project designed for both women and men, which addresses pelvic pain urological, orthopedic, neurological or rheumatological, urinary incontinence in women and erectile dysfunctions in men. The department is coordinated by Dr. Minciuna, primary urologist, who specializes in diagnosing and treating these conditions. Along with Dr. Minciuna, this department also includes:
- Dr. Georgiana Tache, primary care physician in recovery, physical medicine, and balneology, with 31 years of experience in the field. She is a university teacher - chief of works at the UMF Carol Davila Medical Recovery Discipline, Bucharest.
- Dr. Adina Matei, doctor in recovery, physical medicine and balneology, with over 10 years of experience, EMG competence.
- Dr. Renata Czego, doctor in recovery, physical medicine and balneology, with over 10 years of experience, EMG competence.
- Dr. Mustafa Edis, recovery specialist, physical medicine and balneology, being the first doctor in Romania to approach transcranial electrical stimulation.
Conditions of pelvic region
The concept is based on the investigation, diagnosis and treatment of all conditions of pelvic region which can generate discomfort for the patient. The most frequent are:
Urinary incontinence involves the involuntary loss of urine that can occur as a result of exertion - exercise, climbing steps, lifting weights, sexual activity, or even at rest. Sneezing, coughing and even laughter can also trigger accidental urine leakage. Urinary incontinence is not a disease in itself, but a symptom of bladder dysfunction. According to statistics, worldwide, there are over 200 million cases of incontinence of various types, women being five times more affected. Centrokinetic offers you the best treatment method, which comprises the REMED functional muscle stimulation chair, recovering the patient in 6-8 treatment sessions. For more information, learn here. Also, Dr. Minciuna performs periurethral injections with hyaluronic acid to solve this medical condition.
Erectile dysfunction means the constant or repeated inability to obtain and/or maintain the necessary erection to allow sexual intercourse. Statistics show that 1 in 3 men over the age of 40 faces this problem. Any man can occasionally experience erectile dysfunction. But when they are repeating constantly and last for more than three months, we can talk about erectile dysfunction. The mechanism of erection is not only related to desire, but especially to sexual stimuli and the general health of the man, namely the functioning of the nervous system (which transmits signals of arousal) and circulatory system (ensures vascularity in the penis), but also other factors.
Centrokinetic offers you the best medical device for the treatment of erectile dysfunction: the Storz DUOLITH SD1 T-TOP acoustic shockwave device, which improves blood flow in the pelvic region and penis, one of the main causes of erectile dysfunction. Also, Dr. Minciuna performs regenerative therapies with PRP to solve this medical condition.
Pelvic pain, inflammatory diseases (prostatitis, cystitis)
Pelvic pain represents any pain or discomfort in the pelvic region, the area below the navel (navel), and can be present in both men and women (more common). Some patients describe the pain as a stab, burning, or feeling of heaviness. The pain caused by the lesions usually has a sudden onset, while the pain caused by an infection or disease progressively sets in and persists or worsens over time. Pelvic pain may manifest as cramps during the normal menstrual cycle. Pain can also be caused by neurological, digestive, or urinary disorders, in this case, the pain occurring during sexual intercourse, menstruation, bowel movements, or urination. Symptoms of pelvic pain can occur as a result of affecting any structure of the female reproductive system including the external genitalia, clitoris, vagina, ovaries, or fallopian tubes.
Centrokinetic offers you the best performing physiotherapy department to help you solve these conditions, which consists in:
- Diamagnetic therapy
- MLS laser
- Lymphatic drainage
- Muscle electrostimulation
What kind of investigations do we perform in the pelvic disorders recovery department?
- Urinary tract ultrasound: is a simple, non-invasive investigation, through which the urologist can assess the health of the entire urinary tract.
- Penile ultrasound, with the role of assessing blood circulation in the penis, its damage being one of the most common causes of erectile dysfunction
- Testicular ultrasound, which evaluates the structure and functionality of the testicles. It is a complex and fast method, which offers high accuracy in diagnosing these diseases.
- Transrectal ultrasound: is a special type of ultrasound that can visualize with great accuracy all the anatomical structures in the prostate area, including smaller lesions or minimal changes that can not be assessed otherwise.
- Urethral secretion collection: is the method by which the pathogens responsible for the infection of the male urethra and/or prostate are identified.
- Foley tube installation: it is a simple method, by which, in the case of problems during urination, a transperineal tube can be mounted, up to the bladder, to resume urination.
At Centrokinetic, the best specialists are available for any problem that causes discomfort in the pelvic region, from the initial medical examination and complete investigations to the newest treatments!
The treatments of the pelvic disease recovery department are the following:
- Treatment of erectile dysfunction with the help of Storz DUOLITH SD1 T-TOP acoustic shockwave therapy, which allows improving blood flow in the pelvic region and penis, one of the main causes of erectile dysfunction. Scientific studies have proven the success of shockwave treatments in these conditions. The treatment is simple, painless, and consists of the application of acoustic shock waves in the pelvic area and at the level of the penis, in successive sessions of up to 8-10 treatments.
- PRP in the penis, a simple procedure by which peripheral blood is collected, is centrifuged, and thus natural growth factors are obtained which, when injected into the tissue, help to reshape, restore, repair, and improve cellular function. When injected into the penis in a series of monthly treatments, it helps increase the level of arousal, providing a fuller and longer erection, stronger orgasms by increasing and dilating blood vessels and improving the cellular function of pre-existing cells.
- Penis enlargement by injection with hyaluronic acid
- Periurethral injections with hyaluronic acid to treat urinary incontinence: a simple procedure dedicated to women, which is performed under local anesthesia and involves injecting a substance around the external urethral sphincter, to eliminate uncontrolled urine loss.
- Treatment of urinary incontinence by functional magnetic stimulation REMED
- Treatment of premature ejaculation by injection with hyaluronic acid
Centrokinetic clinic offers all services necessary for a complete rehabilitation process, from the first consultation to the medical specialist to establish the correct diagnosis, to treatment and recovery.
Centrokinetic is the place where you will find clear answers and solutions for your motricity problems. The clinic is dedicated to osteoarticular conditions and is divided into the following departments:
- Orthopedics, a department composed of an extremely experienced team of orthopedic doctors, led by Dr. Andrei Ioan Bogdan, primary care physician in orthopedics-traumatology, with surgical activity at Medlife Orthopedic Hospital, specialized in sports traumatology and ankle and foot surgery.
- Pediatric orthopedics, where children's sports conditions are treated (ligament and meniscus injuries), spinal deformities (scoliosis, kyphosis, hyperlordosis) and those of the feet (hallux valgus, hallux rigidus, equine larynx, flat valgus, hollow foot).
- Neurology, which has an ultra-performing department, where consultations, electroencephalograms (EEG) and electromyography (EMG) are performed.
- Medical recovery for adults and children, department specialized in the recovery of performance athletes, in spinal disorders, in the recovery of children with neurological and traumatic diseases. Our experience is extremely rich, treating over 5000 performance athletes.
- Medical imaging, the clinic being equipped with ultrasound and MRI, high-performance devices dedicated to musculoskeletal disorders, and complemented by an experienced team of radiologists: Dr. Sorin Ghiea and Dr. Cosmin Pantu, specialized in musculoskeletal imaging.
Find the latest news by following the Facebook, Instagram and YouTube accounts of the Centrokinetic clinic.
Treatment of premature ejaculation
The most effective treatment for premature ejaculation is Androfill infiltration, which offers a revolutionary treatment. Treatment involves injecting hyaluronic acid into the penis. Hyaluronic acid infiltrations are the same ones that women often use on their face. The purpose of this treatment is to reduce the sensitivity of the head of the penis (glans).READ MORE
Penis enlargement with hyaluronic acid
Studies show that women become more aroused if their vagina is stretched optimally. This is because the main nerve supply is in the lower region of the vagina. Therefore, the length of the penis seems to matter less than the circumference during intercourse.READ MORE
Erectile dysfunction treatment
Centrokinetic offers you the most advanced medical device for the treatment of erectile dysfunction: the Storz DUOLITH SD1 T-TOP acoustic shockwave device, which allows the improvement of blood flow in the pelvic region and penis, one of the main causes of erectile dysfunction.READ MORE
Urethral secretion collection and examination
The urethral secretion test is the method by which the pathogens responsible for the infection of the male urethra and/or prostate are identified. It can reveal both common bacteria and fungi (fungi), and microorganisms such as Chlamydia trachomatis, Mycoplasma hominins, or Ureaplasma urealiticum, responsible for urethritis or urethro-prostatitis.READ MORE
Penile doppler ultrasound
Periodic monitoring is the key to maintaining the health of the urogenital tract. A Doppler ultrasound of the penis done once a year during the urological consultation helps to diagnose certain diseases in time and increases the chances of cure.READ MORE
Foley urinary catheter insertion
The purpose of the probe can be exploratory: collecting urine for laboratory examinations, detecting pathological changes in the urethra and bladder, or therapeutically: administering drugs, emptying the bladder.READ MORE
Testicular ultrasound is a safe, painless and non-invasive procedure. The procedure uses high-frequency sound waves to produce images, while the doctor moves the ultrasound probe over the testicular area.READ MORE
Transrectal prostate ultrasound
Transrectal prostate ultrasound is a special type of ultrasound that can visualize with great accuracy all the anatomical structures in the prostate area, including smaller lesions or minimal changes that can not be assessed otherwise.READ MORE
Renovesical ultrasound. Benefits and recommendations
Renovesical ultrasound is a screening method that can detect certain kidney diseases. It offers a quick diagnosis, is non-invasive, and has an unlimited possibility of repetition. It can be performed whenever there is a medical indication without side effects.READ MORE
Urinary incontinence rehabilitation
Urinary incontinence is not a disease in itself, but a symptom of bladder dysfunction. Centrokinetic has a department specialized in the treatment of urinary incontinence, each patient being consulted by a recovery doctor.READ MORE
MAKE AN APPOINTMENT
FOR AN EXAMINATION
See here how you can make an appointment and the location of our clinics.
MAKE AN APPOINTMENT