See detailsREAD MORE
IASTM (Instrument Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilization)
IASTM (Instrument Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilization) is a manual therapy that consists of assisted mobilization of soft tissues using a specialized tool.
ERGON is an innovative therapy for static and dynamic mobilization of soft tissues with the help of a medical instrument. The role of this therapy is to effectively locate and treat areas that have fibrosis, chronic inflammation, or degeneration.
ERGON treats the body's biomechanical deficiencies by improving musculoskeletal endurance and imbalances throughout the kinematic chain.
The ERGON technique has immediate effects, being an efficient, non-invasive procedure. A session lasts between 5-10 minutes depending on the area and the condition being treated.
It is recommended to avoid sensitive structures, bone protrusions, richly vascularized areas, and superficially innervated regions.
How does ERGON therapy work?
With the help of the specialized instrument and its ergonomic design, the therapist has the possibility to identify the tissue restrictions and to exert an appropriate pressure in a certain direction, in order to treat the affected area.
The maneuvers performed, stimulate the area and thus begins the resorption of fibrosis or scar tissue, and a series of healing activities are initiated that help reshape the structures of the affected soft tissues.
Soft tissue adhesions that have developed as a result of surgery, immobilization, repeated tension, or other mechanisms are broken down, allowing for complete functional recovery.
When is ERGON therapy used?
- In limitations of movement
- In pain during movement
- In motor deficiencies
- In muscle disorders
What conditions does ERGON therapy treat?
- Medial or lateral epicondylitis
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Muscle pain in the spine
- Plantar fascia
- Rotator cuff tendinitis
- Patellar tendinitis
- Posterior tibial tendonitis
- Heel pain/Achilles tendonitis
- DeQuervain syndrome
- Post-surgical interventions/Post-traumatic scars
- Myofascial pain/restrictions
- Musculoskeletal imbalances
- Chronic inflammation of the joints
- Sprains, dislocations
- Ligament strains/ruptures
- Muscle tears
- Non-acute bursitis
- RSD (reflex sympathetic dystrophy)
- Back pain
- Trigger points
- Hip pain (dysplasia)
- Iliotibial band syndrome
- Acute or chronic pain/abnormalities in the ankle joint
- Post-surgical/post-traumatic scars
- Reduction of tissue scars
- The proliferation of increased fibroblasts
- Increased vascular response
- Remodeling the collagen fiber matrix
- Improving range of motion
- Improving muscle strength and endurance
- Decreased pain perception
- Impaired tissue integrity (open wound, infections, tumors)
- Dermatological conditions
- Active implants (pacemaker, internal defibrillator)
- Spinal cord injury
- Cervical carotid sinus
You can find here a detailed list of the prices of individual services. But any correct recovery process is based on a mixed plan of therapies and procedures, customized according to the condition, stage of the condition, patient profile, and other objective medical factors. As a result, in order to configure a treatment plan, with the therapies involved and the prices related to the plan, please make an appointment here for an initial consultation.
Centrokinetic clinic offers all services necessary for a complete rehabilitation process, from the first consultation to the medical specialist to establish the correct diagnosis, to treatment and recovery.
Centrokinetic is the place where you will find clear answers and solutions for your motricity problems. The clinic is dedicated to osteoarticular conditions and is divided into the following departments:
- Orthopedics, a department composed of an extremely experienced team of orthopedic doctors, led by Dr. Andrei Ioan Bogdan, primary care physician in orthopedics-traumatology, with surgical activity at Medlife Orthopedic Hospital, specialized in sports traumatology and ankle and foot surgery.
- Pediatric orthopedics, where children's sports conditions are treated (ligament and meniscus injuries), spinal deformities (scoliosis, kyphosis, hyperlordosis) and those of the feet (hallux valgus, hallux rigidus, equine larynx, flat valgus, hollow foot).
- Neurology, which has an ultra-performing department, where consultations, electroencephalograms (EEG) and electromyography (EMG) are performed.
- Medical recovery for adults and children, department specialized in the recovery of performance athletes, in spinal disorders, in the recovery of children with neurological and traumatic diseases. Our experience is extremely rich, treating over 5000 performance athletes.
- Medical imaging, the clinic being equipped with ultrasound and MRI, high-performance devices dedicated to musculoskeletal disorders, and complemented by an experienced team of radiologists: Dr. Sorin Ghiea and Dr. Cosmin Pantu, specialized in musculoskeletal imaging.
MAKE AN APPOINTMENT
FOR AN EXAMINATION
See here how you can make an appointment and the location of our clinics.
MAKE AN APPOINTMENT