See detailsREAD MORE
Physiotherapy treats almost any disease that affects the muscles, nerves, or joints. The Centrokinetic Clinic responds to the needs of patients with a specialized department in which physiotherapy treatments take place. It has high-performance equipment from Zimmer: Termo Tecar devices, Soleo range with ultrasound and vacuum electrotherapy, cryotherapy through the Cryo6 device, Triton elongation table, Opto Pro.
Department of Physiotherapy
Our clinic has several recovery protocols, so treatment is easy to follow and evaluate at predetermined intervals. The programs are specially designed depending on the patient's constitution, age, condition, stage of evolution, and possible congruence with other conditions.
A specialized team
Centrokinetic has a very experienced team in physiotherapy. Our team is specialized in sports traumatology, accredited in Tecar, dynamic taping, massage, Graston technique, Kinesio Tape, ERGON, flossing band.
Our team took numerous overspecialized courses with trainers from the country and abroad, being certified to perform therapies at the highest level. The experience gained in recent years has meant treating over 150 patients per month.
Our team has worked with countless performance athletes, helping them to return to the sport that consecrated them, being highly appreciated by the Romanian national rugby team, the CSA Steaua Bucharest rugby team, the athletes from Absoluto, the Romanian Federation of Fights, but also by many others.Info: Centrokinetic does not collaborate with CNAS, so we do not receive referrals.
At Centrokinetic, the best doctors and therapists are at your disposal for any joint or musculoskeletal problem, from initial consultation and complete investigations in the clinic to treatment and complete medical recovery in spinal, traumatic, or post-surgical conditions.
Diseases treated in the physiotherapy department
- Muscle pain: Physiotherapy can reduce stiffness and pain and can encourage blood flow to the muscles.
- Sports injuries: Athletes often resort to physiotherapy to reduce the pain caused by injuries but also to increase their flexibility.
- Arthritis: Diseases such as arthritis reduce joint mobility, but physiotherapy tries to reverse this process. If patients have a vast outbreak, the physiotherapist will adjust the program according to their general health.
- Respiratory problems: Physiotherapy is used quite often in patients with cystic fibrosis because it facilitates breathing and improves the patient's posture.
- Medical recovery. Medical recovery through physiotherapy is very important and can be used both in case of illness and after some serious injuries. Recovery protocols for heart and lung disease will help patients by improving circulation and restoring normal body functions. If a person has suffered a serious accident, physiotherapy can facilitate the healing process or reduce the pain.
Types of therapies:
- Lymphatic drainage
- Ultrasound physiotherapy
- Vacuum physiotherapy
- Tecar Therapy
- Laser Therapy
Physiotherapy has important analgesic effects (pain relief), anti-inflammatory (elimination of joint and muscle swelling), decontracting (elimination of muscle spasm), muscle relaxants (muscle relaxation), anti edematous (elimination of swelling resulting from infiltration of serous fluid into subcutaneous cellular tissue), by through diadynamic, interferential currents and the application of ultrasound, laser, Tecar, lymphatic drainage, massage and ultrashort waves.
Any procedure performed in our clinic begins with a consultation given by one of our specialists and is materialized in a diagnosis and a recovery program, modeled on the specifics of each patient and type of disease. Make an appointment and give yourself the freedom of movement.
Centrokinetic Clinic has one of the most advanced recovery systems in Bucharest, with a very experienced team of physical therapists, with over 15 years of experience. Our medical team worked with countless performance athletes, helping them to return to the sport that consecrated them, being highly appreciated by the Romanian national rugby team, the CSA Steaua Bucharest rugby team, the athletes from Absoluto, but also by many others.
SUCCESSFUL RECOVERY STORIES
MAKE AN APPOINTMENT
MAKE AN APPOINTMENT
FOR AN EXAMINATION
See here how you can make an appointment and the location of our clinics.
MAKE AN APPOINTMENT