Physiotherapy and Physiokinetotherapy
Physiotherapy procedures are followed by:
- First of all, the decrease of inflammation , therefore this therapy is indicated both in acute and chronic inflammations, but also in the postoperative period in orthopedic or neurosurgical diseases.
- recovery, improvement and maintenance of mobility lost due to diseases of different etiologies
- reintegration into normal daily activity
- reduction to disappearance of muscle or joint pain
- improving muscle strength and tone.
Centrokinetic clinic has a very experienced team in the field of physiotherapy , specialized in sports traumatology, accredited in: Tecar therapy, dynamic taping, massage, Graston technique, Kinesio Tape, ERGON, flossing band.
Our team has attended numerous overspecialized courses with trainers from the country and abroad, being certified to perform therapies at the highest level. The experience gained in recent years has meant recovering over 150 patients per month.
Our team has worked with countless performance athletes, helping them return to the sport that consecrated them, being highly appreciated by the Romanian national rugby team, the CSA Steaua Bucharest rugby team, the athletes from Absoluto, the Romanian Federation of Fights, but also by many others.
Are you looking for a physiotherapy clinic in Bucharest where you can benefit from a complete treatment? You've come to the right place. Find the latest news by following the Facebook and YouTube accounts of the Centrokinetic clinic.
You can find here a detailed list of the prices of individual services. But any correct recovery process is based on a mixed plan of therapies and procedures, customized according to the condition, stage of the condition, patient profile, and other objective medical factors. As a result, in order to configure a treatment plan, with the therapies involved and the prices related to the plan, please make an appointment here for an initial consultation.
Centrokinetic clinic offers all services necessary for a complete rehabilitation process, from the first consultation to the medical specialist to establish the correct diagnosis, to treatment and recovery.
Centrokinetic is the place where you will find clear answers and solutions for your motricity problems. The clinic is dedicated to osteoarticular conditions and is divided into the following departments:
- Orthopedics, a department composed of an extremely experienced team of orthopedic doctors, led by Dr. Andrei Ioan Bogdan, primary care physician in orthopedics-traumatology, with surgical activity at Medlife Orthopedic Hospital, specialized in sports traumatology and ankle and foot surgery.
- Pediatric orthopedics, where children's sports conditions are treated (ligament and meniscus injuries), spinal deformities (scoliosis, kyphosis, hyperlordosis) and those of the feet (hallux valgus, hallux rigidus, equine larynx, flat valgus, hollow foot).
- Neurology, which has an ultra-performing department, where consultations, electroencephalograms (EEG) and electromyography (EMG) are performed.
- Medical recovery for adults and children, department specialized in the recovery of performance athletes, in spinal disorders, in the recovery of children with neurological and traumatic diseases. Our experience is extremely rich, treating over 5000 performance athletes.
- Medical imaging, the clinic being equipped with ultrasound and MRI, high-performance devices dedicated to musculoskeletal disorders, and complemented by an experienced team of radiologists: Dr. Sorin Ghiea and Dr. Cosmin Pantu, specialized in musculoskeletal imaging.
Through electrotherapy procedures, physiotherapy has the following effects:
- Painkiller effect (soothes pain);
- anti-inflammatory effect(reduces muscle and joint inflammation);
- decontracting effect(eliminating contracts);
- relaxation of the muscles ;
- antiedematous effect (elimination of local accumulation of serous fluid in the subcutaneous tissue)
What conditions can be treated with physiotherapy?
- Muscle aches : Physiotherapy can reduce stiffness and pain and can stimulate blood flow to the muscles.
- Sports injuries : Athletes often resort to physiotherapy to reduce the pain caused by injuries but also to increase their flexibility.
- Arthritis : Diseases such as arthritis reduce joint mobility, but physiotherapy tries to reverse this process. If patients are elderly, the physiotherapist will adjust the program according to their general health.
- Respiratory conditions : Physiotherapy is used, quite often, in patients with cystic fibrosis, because it facilitates breathing and improves the patient's posture.
- Medical recovery . Medical recovery through physiotherapy is very important and can be used both in case of illness and after some serious injuries. For example, programs for heart and lung disease will help patients by improving circulation and restoring normal body functions. If a person has suffered a serious accident, physiotherapy can facilitate the healing process or even reduce the pain.
At Centrokinetic, the best doctors and therapists are at your disposal for any joint or musculoskeletal disorder, from initial consultation and complete investigations in the clinic, to treatment and complete medical recovery in spinal, traumatic or post-surgical conditions.
MAKE AN APPOINTMENT
FOR AN EXAMINATION
See here how you can make an appointment and the location of our clinics.
MAKE AN APPOINTMENT