Centrokinetic has a state-of-the-art therapeutic device that uses high-intensity transcutaneous magnetic stimulation, a modern way to treat neuromuscular disorders with the help of a very strong 3-tesla magnetic field. The device has two applicators, one small, mobile to be used statically or dynamically in any area, and a large, chair-type applicator, specially designed for genitourinary disorders.
The treatment can be done fully clothed because it deeply penetrates both soft and hard tissues.
The human body is a very good conductor of the magnetic field, so the energy of increased intensity induces electric currents in the connective tissue in the applied area, which the patient perceives as moderate tingling or vibration.
REMED magnetic stimulation is a major advancement compared to classical magnetotherapy, in which there is no skin perception, most devices of this type having low frequencies, which requires a large number of sessions with a long time of ~ 30 min, while therapy with magnetic electrostimulation lasts only between 5 and 20 minutes, estimating a cure of 8-15 sessions depending on the acute or chronic phase of the disease.
Every tissue in the body is made up of cells and every function is based on their activity. The cells are surrounded by a membrane, which has the role of protecting and allowing the exchange of substances, having a selective permeability. Thus, the supply of oxygen and nutrients is made and the residues are released.
The membrane load of a sick or aged cell is lower than that of a healthy one, which leads in time to the failure of the basic function. The electromagnetic field stimulates the increase of the energy level to restore and improve cellular function, penetrating any type of tissue.
The treatment can be performed for a wide range of pathologies. The decrease in pain is due to its strong interaction with the peripheral nervous system and the depolarization of the related fibers, which changes the pain perception.
It facilitates musculoskeletal recovery through better oxygenation of the area and stimulates collagen production, thus increasing joint mobility.
Through its action on osteoblasts, it accelerates the process of callus formation, reducing the healing time of a fracture.
- acute or chronic spine pain
- rheumatic and degenerative arthritis
- joint and ligament disorders
- muscle pain and spasms
- fracture healing
- reduction of spasticity
- pelvic disorders: urinary and fecal incontinence, sexual dysfunction, pelvic pain, strengthening of the pelvic floor.
- high fever
- serious cardiovascular disease
- metal implant
- hearing aids
- myasthenia gravis
- children / young people in the growing period.
For a clearer observation of the results, a study involving 89 patients with musculoskeletal pain was conducted. Each patient performed ten sessions, and the applicator was positioned 1 cm away from the most prominent part of the treated area. A single therapy session was conducted so as not to interfere with the results. In addition to the analgesia produced after the first sessions, there was a strong dispersing effect of edema, as well as the trophic role. At the end of the test, the dispersion effect is found to be dominant. Following the study, it is recommended to perform at least 5-6 sessions.
Centrokinetic clinic offers all services necessary for a complete rehabilitation process, from the first consultation to the medical specialist to establish the correct diagnosis, to treatment and recovery.
Centrokinetic is the place where you will find clear answers and solutions for your motricity problems. The clinic is dedicated to osteoarticular conditions and is divided into the following departments:
- Orthopedics, a department composed of an extremely experienced team of orthopedic doctors, led by Dr. Andrei Ioan Bogdan, primary care physician in orthopedics-traumatology, with surgical activity at Medlife Orthopedic Hospital, specialized in sports traumatology and ankle and foot surgery.
- Pediatric orthopedics, where children's sports conditions are treated (ligament and meniscus injuries), spinal deformities (scoliosis, kyphosis, hyperlordosis) and those of the feet (hallux valgus, hallux rigidus, equine larynx, flat valgus, hollow foot).
- Neurology, which has an ultra-performing department, where consultations, electroencephalograms (EEG) and electromyography (EMG) are performed.
- Medical recovery for adults and children, department specialized in the recovery of performance athletes, in spinal disorders, in the recovery of children with neurological and traumatic diseases. Our experience is extremely rich, treating over 5000 performance athletes.
- Medical imaging, the clinic being equipped with ultrasound and MRI, high-performance devices dedicated to musculoskeletal disorders, and complemented by an experienced team of radiologists: Dr. Sorin Ghiea and Dr. Cosmin Pantu, specialized in musculoskeletal imaging.
MAKE AN APPOINTMENT
FOR AN EXAMINATION
See here how you can make an appointment and the location of our clinics.
MAKE AN APPOINTMENT