Child-family psychological counseling
Child-family psychological counseling begins with a psychological evaluation. It aims to gather information about the problem encountered and clarify as many aspects as possible related to the appearance and evolution of the expressed difficulties.
Stages of the psychological evaluationThe first stage (one session) at which only the parents and the psychologist are present. This meeting discusses the present difficulty, the family context, and the expectations of the parents.
The second stage (one or two sessions, the number of sessions may vary depending on the child's level of cooperation) in which a child-psychologist meeting and another meeting between the psychologist - parents and child.
The third stage (one session) in which only the parents and the psychologist will take part, in which the results of the evaluation are discussed, and the conclusions, directions, and recommendations are stated.
The child-family psychological evaluation is performed in 3-4 distinct sessions.
Psychological counselingIn the experiential approach, the emphasis is on experience, focusing on "here and now" and building the therapeutic relationship. A variety of expressive-creative methods are used through which the child experiences different emotions and sensations, externalizes in a non-verbal manner some negative feelings, needs, and desires. The way of working is non-intrusive, rather encouraging, and supportive in personal expression.
The therapeutic process takes place through play, sensory techniques, body, role play, puppet play, and creative techniques such as drawing or painting.
Depending on the problem identified in the evaluation but also on the child's age, the parents will or will not take part in the therapeutic process. Throughout the therapeutic approach (both in the evaluation and intervention) the principle of confidentiality is respected.
Who is it for?Child-family psychological counseling can come as help in managing the following conditions:
- Difficulties in expressing, manifesting emotions
- Behavioral difficulties of the child
- The appearance of the feeling of fear in the child
- Low self-image and self-confidence
- Manifestations of insecurity and withdrawal of the child
- Parent's difficulties in managing the child's behaviors
The child-family psychological evaluation involves 3 or 4 distinct sessions and is performed at the beginning of each therapeutic process.
Upon request, a written evaluation report can be issued that serves the family/adult for personal use. Psychological opinions are not issued!
If you have noticed some of the signs that do not correspond to the normal development of the child, or if you have encountered difficulties in coping with stress, we advise you to call with confidence our team of specialists:
- Speech therapist Carmen Grigorescu: after graduating from Faculty of Sociology-Psychology, she followed the master's degree in Human Resources, Administration and Development 2008-2010, a master's degree in clinical psychology, hypnosis and short-term psychotherapy 2010-2012, a master's degree in speech therapy in communication processes 2012- 2014.
- Speech therapist Laura Alexandrescu: after graduating from Faculty of Sociology-Psychology, she followed the master's degree in Assessment, counseling, and psychotherapy for children, couples, and families 2018-2020
You can find here a detailed list of the prices of individual services. But any correct recovery process is based on a mixed plan of therapies and procedures, customized according to the condition, stage of the condition, patient profile, and other objective medical factors. As a result, in order to configure a treatment plan, with the therapies involved and the prices related to the plan, please make an appointment here for an initial consultation.
Centrokinetic clinic offers all services necessary for a complete rehabilitation process, from the first consultation to the medical specialist to establish the correct diagnosis, to treatment and recovery.
Centrokinetic is the place where you will find clear answers and solutions for your motricity problems. The clinic is dedicated to osteoarticular conditions and is divided into the following departments:
- Orthopedics, a department composed of an extremely experienced team of orthopedic doctors, led by Dr. Andrei Ioan Bogdan, primary care physician in orthopedics-traumatology, with surgical activity at Medlife Orthopedic Hospital, specialized in sports traumatology and ankle and foot surgery.
- Pediatric orthopedics, where children's sports conditions are treated (ligament and meniscus injuries), spinal deformities (scoliosis, kyphosis, hyperlordosis) and those of the feet (hallux valgus, hallux rigidus, equine larynx, flat valgus, hollow foot).
- Neurology, which has an ultra-performing department, where consultations, electroencephalograms (EEG) and electromyography (EMG) are performed.
- Medical recovery for adults and children, department specialized in the recovery of performance athletes, in spinal disorders, in the recovery of children with neurological and traumatic diseases. Our experience is extremely rich, treating over 5000 performance athletes.
- Medical imaging, the clinic being equipped with ultrasound and MRI, high-performance devices dedicated to musculoskeletal disorders, and complemented by an experienced team of radiologists: Dr. Sorin Ghiea and Dr. Cosmin Pantu, specialized in musculoskeletal imaging.
MAKE AN APPOINTMENT
MAKE AN APPOINTMENT
FOR AN EXAMINATION
See here how you can make an appointment and the location of our clinics.
MAKE AN APPOINTMENT