See detailsREAD MORE
Centrokinetic - everything for your performanceCentrokinetic is a leading clinic in the recovery of motor disorders, both orthopedic and neurological, with an integrated approach - it offers everything that involves the rehabilitation process, from establishing the correct diagnosis to treatment and recovery.
Centrokinetic clinic offers all services necessary for a complete rehabilitation process, from the first consultation to the medical specialist to establish the correct diagnosis, to treatment and recovery.
Centrokinetic is the place where you will find clear answers and solutions for your motricity problems. The clinic is dedicated to osteoarticular conditions and is divided into the following departments:
- Orthopedics, a department composed of an extremely experienced team of orthopedic doctors, led by Dr. Andrei Ioan Bogdan, primary care physician in orthopedics-traumatology, with surgical activity at Medlife Orthopedic Hospital, specialized in sports traumatology and ankle and foot surgery.
- Pediatric orthopedics, where children's sports conditions are treated (ligament and meniscus injuries), spinal deformities (scoliosis, kyphosis, hyperlordosis) and those of the feet (hallux valgus, hallux rigidus, equine larynx, flat valgus, hollow foot).
- Neurology, which has an ultra-performing department, where consultations, electroencephalograms (EEG) and electromyography (EMG) are performed.
- Medical recovery for adults and children, department specialized in the recovery of performance athletes, in spinal disorders, in the recovery of children with neurological and traumatic diseases. Our experience is extremely rich, treating over 5000 performance athletes.
- Medical imaging, the clinic being equipped with ultrasound and MRI, high-performance devices dedicated to musculoskeletal disorders, and complemented by an experienced team of radiologists: Dr. Sorin Ghiea and Dr. Cosmin Pantu, specialized in musculoskeletal imaging.
Once the diagnosis and treatment plan has been established, the patient can begin treatment. We have complete capabilities, from the moment of diagnosis - surgical or non-surgical treatment procedure, joint infiltrations, regeneration therapy, etc. - to the complete recovery mix.
Throughout the recovery, the specialist doctor is the Case Manager, periodically monitoring the patient's evolution and making adjustments to the treatment plan when necessary.
SERVICES AND BENEFICIARIESWe want to obtain the best possible result for each patient who enters the clinic, which is why we continuously develop the team's expertise and the clinic's capabilities.
Intending to become the number 1 medical option for any patient with motor disorders, from the first visit to the doctor to completing recovery, we offer the following series of services for adults:
- Consultation and diagnosis - for any motor, mobility problem, in any musculoskeletal or neurological disorders
- Imaging - MRI and musculoskeletal ultrasound
- Physical therapy - medical gymnastics in group or individual sessions, in a department with a coordinator with 15 years of experience and 5,000 fully recovered patients, consisting of 2 rooms: one for spinal diseases and one dedicated to upper and lower limb diseases.
- Physiotherapy - a very experienced team, led by Oana Antonic, which uses the latest and best-performing equipment from Zimmer for therapies with proven effect: Rockford Kinesio Therapy, IASTM, Winback Academy, Flossing Band Therapy, etc.
- Specific procedures: joint and echo - guided infiltrations, therapies for regeneration, etc
Beyond the divisions by procedures, the clinic is divided according to the specifics of the patients, having, besides the general adult public, other 2 categories of beneficiaries:
- CHILDREN - to accommodate all the therapies needed in pediatric recovery, we have extended the department dedicated to children up to 120 square meters. Place where we can offer complete pediatric physiotherapy, baby gym, speech therapy services, obesity control, postural analysis, neuro-motor development analysis, psychological counseling, parental counseling. Here we are proud of a team of 2 Schroth therapists with over 5 years of experience in treating children with orthopedic and neurological disorders and a Vojta therapist with over 15 years of experience in children recovery.
- ATHLETES - we managed to reintegrate many high-performance athletes, including Ion "Bombardierul" Pascu, the most prestigious MMA fighter in Romania, who underwent surgery for a rupture of the anterior cruciate ligament, Camil Moldoveanu, multiple world and European champion in Ju-Jitsu, who underwent surgery with meniscus suture, Ionut "Pitbull" Atodiresei, the most titled Romanian sportsman in Kickboxing, operated and recovered after a previous cruciate ligament rupture, but also many others. Some success stories are mentioned here.
The advantages that make Centrokinetic a better recovery clinic:
- INTEGRATED APPROACH - a single clinic for everything related to the recovery of motor disorders - from investigations, specialized consultations, and diagnostics to recovery treatments or specific therapies.
- SUPERVISION and ADAPTATION - The specialist doctor creates a personalized rehabilitation protocol for each patient, then periodically supervises the evolution of recovery.
- MEDICAL PROTOCOLS - Even if in Romania therapeutic protocols are not required, we have chosen to use treatment guidelines created according to proven international models.
- EXPERIENCED TEAM - This is the core of the clinic's performance. When it comes to specialists and therapists, we constantly invest in participating in courses and developing skills that support patients both physically and psychologically. See the Centrokinetic team
SUCCESSFUL RECOVERY STORIES
MAKE AN APPOINTMENT
MAKE AN APPOINTMENT
FOR AN EXAMINATION
See here how you can make an appointment and the location of our clinics.
MAKE AN APPOINTMENT