See detailsREAD MORE
Centrokinetic introduces the patients to the first concept in the recovery of pelvic disorders branch in Romania, a project designed for both women and men, which addresses pelvic pain urological, orthopedic, neurological or rheumatological, urinary incontinence in women and erectile dysfunctions in men. The department is coordinated by Dr. Minciuna, primary urologist, who specializes in diagnosing and treating these conditions.
What kind of investigations do we perform in the urology department?
- Urinary tract ultrasound: is a simple, non-invasive investigation, through which the urologist can assess the health of the entire urinary tract.
- Penile ultrasound, with the role of assessing blood circulation in the penis, its damage being one of the most common causes of erectile dysfunction
- Testicular ultrasound, which evaluates the structure and functionality of the testicles. It is a complex and fast method, which offers high accuracy in diagnosing these diseases.
- Transrectal ultrasound: is a special type of ultrasound that can visualize with great accuracy all the anatomical structures in the prostate area, including smaller lesions or minimal changes that can not be assessed otherwise.
- Urethral secretion collection: is the method by which the pathogens responsible for the infection of the male urethra and/or prostate are identified.
- Foley tube installation: it is a simple method, by which, in the case of problems during urination, a transperineal tube can be mounted, up to the bladder, to resume urination.
What are erectile dysfunctions?
Erectile dysfunction means the constant or repeated inability to obtain and/or maintain the necessary erection to allow sexual intercourse. Statistics show that 1 in 3 men over the age of 40 faces this problem. Any man can occasionally experience erectile dysfunction, but if it lasts more than three months, it can be a problem. The mechanism of erection is not only related to desire, but especially to sexual stimuli and the general health of the man, namely the functioning of the nervous system (which transmits signals of arousal) and circulatory system (ensures vascularity in the penis), but also other factors. . Men with erectile dysfunction face:
- Inability to get an erection
- Inability to maintain an erection
- Reduced sexual desire.
Men with erectile dysfunction have an unsatisfactory sex life, and this can lead to stress, anxiety, low self-esteem, marital problems, and infertility.
Recommendations in cases of erectile disfunctions
A healthy lifestyle and treating health problems are the main preventive measures in cases of erectile disfunctions. That is why we recommend:
- Treatment of chronic diseases
- Routine physical examination
- Quitting smoking, limiting alcohol consumption
- Constant physical activity
- Reducing stress
- Specialized help in cases of anxiety or depression.
In most cases, a physical examination and an anamnesis are enough to diagnose the erectile disfunction. If the patient has a chronic disease or if the doctor thinks there is another condition that causes it, certain medical tests will be recommended.
To diagnose erectile dysfunction, in our clinic, the patient can undergo the following investigations:
- Consultation with a urologist - includes the examination of the penis and testicles
- Doppler ultrasound to assess blood flow to the penis
- Psychological examination to detect disorders such as depression
Centrokinetic has a multidisciplinary team specialized in the treatment of erectile dysfunction, consisting of urologist, psychologist, and recovery doctors.
What treatments do we perform to treat erectile dysfunction?
- Treatment of erectile dysfunction with the help of Storz DUOLITH SD1 T-TOP acoustic shockwave therapy, which allows improving blood flow in the pelvic region and penis, which is one of the main causes of erectile dysfunction. Scientific studies have proven the success of shockwave treatments in these conditions. The treatment is simple, painless, and comprises the application of acoustic shock waves in the pelvic and penis area, in successive sessions of up to 6-12 treatments.
- Penal PRP or P-shot, a simple procedure by which peripheral blood is collected, centrifuged, and thus natural growth factors and stem cells are obtained, which when injected into the tissue, helps remodel, restore, repair, and improve cellular function. When injected into the penis, it helps increase the libido, providing a fuller and longer erection, stronger orgasms by increasing and dilating blood vessels and improving the cellular function of pre-existing cells.
Centrokinetic offers you the most advanced medical device for the treatment of erectile dysfunction: the Storz DUOLITH SD1 T-TOP acoustic shockwave device, which allows the improvement of blood flow in the pelvic region and penis, one of the main causes of erectile dysfunction. Scientific studies have proven the success of shockwave treatments in these conditions. The efficiency of this modern shock wave equipment is determined by the range of individually selectable, dynamic, and powerful energy and by the therapeutic depth of focus that can be chosen. Deep areas can be easily treated. With its large focusing area, it is easy to access these areas with high accuracy.
How does it work?
Constant blood flow is the key to erectile function. There are still many medical causes in which the blood vessels in the penis are affected, reducing blood flow. For over 15 years, Shockwave therapy has successfully treated erectile dysfunction around the world. Shock therapy provides pulsed acoustic waves to open existing blood vessels and stimulate the formation of new blood vessels. Improved blood flow helps all men get stronger and more lasting erections.
Shock therapy involves a series of simple, non-invasive procedures, without drugs or surgery. Usually, treatments last between 15 and 20 minutes. There are no side effects. Usually, men experience the full benefits after a series of 6 to 12 procedures, but many experience improvements immediately after their first procedures.
Who can benefit from shock wave therapy?
Any man looking for improved erectile quality and optimal sexual performance can benefit from these treatments:
- Men with erectile dysfunction: over 50% of men will have some degree of erectile dysfunction during their lifetime, which is often due to lack of blood flow. Shock Wave therapy opens up existing blood vessels and creates new blood vessels in the penis, which leads to increased blood flow creating stronger and more lasting erections.
- Men suffering from Peyronie's disease: it is known to be a growing problem that affects 5-10% of men. Scar tissue forms under the skin of the penis resulting in curvature of the penis and painful erections. Most men later develop erectile dysfunction as the body's natural defense mechanism against pain.
- Men who want to improve their sexual performance: often, even men in their 30s, notice a decrease in their sexual performance. Even if you do not have erectile dysfunction, but want to improve your erectile performance, acoustic shock wave therapy can give you stronger erections, reduce recovery time between orgasms, increase sensitivity, and increase confidence.
Priapus Shot®, also known as P-Shot®, is a new method of treating erectile dysfunction that we perform in our clinic. P-Shot is a simple procedure, but can only be administered by a doctor with specialized training in this technique that reaches the regeneration potential of your own body. P-Shot involves taking a blood sample from the arm, extracting platelets by centrifugation, activating them to release growth factors, then injecting the solution into the strategic areas of the penis.
How does P-shot work? What does PRP mean?
It all starts with your blood. Dr. Lie will extract platelet-rich plasma (PRP) from your blood sample, spinning it in a centrifuge to separate white and red blood cells from platelets. Platelets are crucial to the blood's clotting process and contain many proteins called growth factors. These growth factors are essential for wound healing and regeneration of damaged tissue:
- vascular endothelial growth factor (VEGF)
- fibroblast growth factor (EGF) that transforms growth factor-beta 1 (TGF-β1)
- hepatocyte growth factor (HGF)
- insulin-associated growth factor (IGF-1)
Platelet-rich plasma contains far more platelets than are found in a typical blood sample. Platelet concentrations (and growth factors) can be up to ten times higher than regular blood samples - so PRP stimulates the regeneration of soft cells and blood vessels.
These positive revitalizing effects can last up to 2 years, but many men choose to take a second treatment about 3 months after their first treatment to promote virility and deeper sexual satisfaction.
As with all medical procedures, your results will vary depending on your age, the severity of your condition, your genetics, and your general health.
Dr. Minciuna knows that sexual health improves peace of mind and strengthens relationships. Alternative medications and treatments are rarely in line with men's expectations - often even intensifying their conditions.
Our team of specialists is discreet, full of compassion, and dedicated to help you achieve the desired sexual performance. The last thing Dr. Minciuna would like to do is add more stress to your life - that's why he prioritizes your safety, comfort, and right to understand every technical detail of the procedure. It will take all the time necessary to inform, explain, and cancel any hesitation.
Advantages of P-shot injection compared to other treatment methods
We have been studying male sexual health procedures for over a decade. We have also heard from hundreds of happy patients returning for further care. P-shot is a fantastic solution for busy men, who require care from discreet, highly qualified, and experienced specialists.
PRP is our choice because it is:
- non-surgical: no incisions, scars, anesthetic, hospital stay, or a long recovery
- Quick and simple: your procedure takes no more than 30-45 minutes, including preparation time
- natural therapeutic option: there are no artificial implant materials that can cause allergic reactions or damage, requiring another surgery (and more cost)
- one procedure: no risk of surgeon error requiring more surgery and more cost
- autologous therapy: PRP is produced from one's blood, so there is no risk of an allergic reaction or infection from a donor blood sample
Centrokinetic clinic offers all services necessary for a complete rehabilitation process, from the first consultation to the medical specialist to establish the correct diagnosis, to treatment and recovery.
Centrokinetic is the place where you will find clear answers and solutions for your motricity problems. The clinic is dedicated to osteoarticular conditions and is divided into the following departments:
- Orthopedics, a department composed of an extremely experienced team of orthopedic doctors, led by Dr. Andrei Ioan Bogdan, primary care physician in orthopedics-traumatology, with surgical activity at Medlife Orthopedic Hospital, specialized in sports traumatology and ankle and foot surgery.
- Pediatric orthopedics, where children's sports conditions are treated (ligament and meniscus injuries), spinal deformities (scoliosis, kyphosis, hyperlordosis) and those of the feet (hallux valgus, hallux rigidus, equine larynx, flat valgus, hollow foot).
- Neurology, which has an ultra-performing department, where consultations, electroencephalograms (EEG) and electromyography (EMG) are performed.
- Medical recovery for adults and children, department specialized in the recovery of performance athletes, in spinal disorders, in the recovery of children with neurological and traumatic diseases. Our experience is extremely rich, treating over 5000 performance athletes.
- Medical imaging, the clinic being equipped with ultrasound and MRI, high-performance devices dedicated to musculoskeletal disorders, and complemented by an experienced team of radiologists: Dr. Sorin Ghiea and Dr. Cosmin Pantu, specialized in musculoskeletal imaging.
Treatment of premature ejaculation
The most effective treatment for premature ejaculation is Androfill infiltration, which offers a revolutionary treatment. Treatment involves injecting hyaluronic acid into the penis. Hyaluronic acid infiltrations are the same ones that women often use on their face. The purpose of this treatment is to reduce the sensitivity of the head of the penis (glans).READ MORE
Penis enlargement with hyaluronic acid
Studies show that women become more aroused if their vagina is stretched optimally. This is because the main nerve supply is in the lower region of the vagina. Therefore, the length of the penis seems to matter less than the circumference during intercourse.READ MORE
Erectile dysfunction treatment
Centrokinetic offers you the most advanced medical device for the treatment of erectile dysfunction: the Storz DUOLITH SD1 T-TOP acoustic shockwave device, which allows the improvement of blood flow in the pelvic region and penis, one of the main causes of erectile dysfunction.READ MORE
Urethral secretion collection and examination
The urethral secretion test is the method by which the pathogens responsible for the infection of the male urethra and/or prostate are identified. It can reveal both common bacteria and fungi (fungi), and microorganisms such as Chlamydia trachomatis, Mycoplasma hominins, or Ureaplasma urealiticum, responsible for urethritis or urethro-prostatitis.READ MORE
Renovesical ultrasound. Benefits and recommendations
Renovesical ultrasound is a screening method that can detect certain kidney diseases. It offers a quick diagnosis, is non-invasive, and has an unlimited possibility of repetition. It can be performed whenever there is a medical indication without side effects.READ MORE
MAKE AN APPOINTMENT
FOR AN EXAMINATION
See here how you can make an appointment and the location of our clinics.
MAKE AN APPOINTMENT