What is the Esaote O-Scan MRI machine?
Centrokinetic has an MRI machine dedicated to osteoarticular diseases: Esaote O-Scan MRI. The Esaote O-scan Premium scans exclusively the areas of the upper and lower limbs, along their entire length (arm, forearm, hand, thigh, leg, foot), and on the related joints (ankle, knee, elbow, foot joints, hand joints). The device does NOT allow scanning of other body areas (head, chest, abdomen, pelvis, spine).
What benefits does Centrokinetic offer you?
Patients who use the clinic's MRI imaging services benefit from:
- MRI device specially created for orthopedic investigations. It is a complex noninvasive investigation at the musculoskeletal level, providing information about bones, muscles, tendons, ligaments, blood vessels, and nerve structures. It is also the investigation by which articular cartilage lesions are identified.
- A safe investigation, no irradiation, no pain, no other side effects. It is also very suitable for the investigation of children's orthopedic problems, MRI being a key tool in diagnosing and solving pediatric orthopedic diseases.
- Radiologist specializing in musculoskeletal imaging. We provide a radiologist who performs and interprets over 100 knee MRI scans each month.
- The radiologists and orthopedists are in direct contact in the clinic for the investigation and correct diagnosis of any orthopedic problem.
- MRI scan and orthopedic consultation on the same day, in the same clinic, to complete the diagnostic stage as quickly and conveniently as possible for the patient.
- Premium conditions at an affordable and fair price. Our clinic is recognized for the conditions offered and for the care of each patient. But we do not need to pay exorbitant prices to have access to quality medical services. At Centrokinetic, you can find an affordable and fair price.
But it should be noted that we do not have a contract with the Health Insurance House (we do not offer services reimbursed by the state).
Centrokinetic Clinic has one of the most advanced recovery systems in Bucharest, with a team of physiotherapists with over 15 years of experience. Our medical team worked with countless performance athletes, helping them to return to the sport that consecrated them, being highly appreciated by the Romanian national rugby team, the CSA Steaua Bucharest rugby team, the athletes from Absoluto, but also by many others.
MAKE AN APPOINTMENT
FOR AN EXAMINATION
See here how you can make an appointment and the location of our clinics.
MAKE AN APPOINTMENT