See detailsREAD MORE
Centrokinetic is the best performing medical clinic dedicated to osteoarticular diseases in Bucharest, with the following medical specializations: orthopedics, neurology, medical imaging, medical recovery, rheumatology, nutrition, and psychology, dedicated to both adults and children.
Conceived, created, and run by one of the most famous orthopedic doctors in Romania, Dr. Andrei Ioan Bogdan , the clinic is based on a unique concept of obtaining a correct diagnosis as soon as possible through efficient methods of investigations (MRI, musculoskeletal ultrasound, EEG, EMG, osteodensitometry), and initiating a complete treatment until the patient heals. The Centrokinetic team consists of doctors who specialize in osteoarticular diseases. What sets us apart from other systems is the method of medical collaboration and the protocols we use, so that all team doctors use the same treatment algorithms, implemented in the most prestigious clinics in the world.
The experience gained in the last 15 years has made us understand that every injury, both in children and adults, regardless of its severity, has a psychological impact on the patient, so we believe that complete healing involves our focus on both the osteoarticular problem. , as well as on the psychological consequences. Therefore, our clinic has developed a Department of Psychology and Speech Therapy, dedicated to both adults and children.
What is psychological counseling?
Psychological counseling begins with a psychological assessment. It aims to gather information about the problem encountered and clarify as many aspects as possible related to the appearance and evolution of the expressed difficulties. The evaluation uses clinical observation, interviews, and various tests to collect as much data as possible and provide the most accurate results. Throughout the therapeutic process (both in the evaluation and intervention), the principle of confidentiality is respected.
When is psychological counseling or speech therapy recommended?
- When there are concerns/changes related to school/career/work.
- Difficulties in making decisions.
- Difficulties in coping with stress and negative life situations, such as injuries with osteoarticular implications.
- Difficulties in organizing.
- When dealing with medical conditions: injuries, illness, or physical disability.
- Difficulty finding an emotional balance.
- Difficulties in social adaptation.
- Behavioral difficulties.
- Speech or expression disorders in children
It is very important to understand that osteoarticular and neurological disorders have a major impact on patients because their lives can change radically with major difficulties in performing current activities: sleeping, walking, driving, dressing, washing, children unable to go to school, to write to play, with repercussions on the family and professional environment in which the patient lives.
The birth of a child can trigger a mixture of emotions, from joy and happiness, to fear and anxiety. It can also lead to something you don't expect - a depressive state. Many mothers will feel a certain sadness ( baby blues ) after giving birth, which is a normal emotional lability after birth. It manifests in the first days, with apparently unreasonable crying and sudden mood swings, but disappears relatively quickly, in a maximum of 3 weeks.
However, some mothers will experience a more severe and longer-lasting form of depression, known as postpartum depression. Don't isolate yourself. Family support is very important in combating postpartum depression. We also advise you to come and talk to our team of psychologists.
What services you can find in the Department of Psychology and Speech Therapy?
- Adult psychological counseling
- Child-family psychological counseling
- Speech therapy
- Psychological counseling for pregnant women and mothers
If you have noticed some of the signs that do not correspond to the normal development of the child, or if you have encountered difficulties in coping with stress, we advise you to call with confidence our team of specialists:
- Speech therapist Carmen Grigorescu: after graduating from Faculty of Sociology-Psychology, she followed the master's degree in Human Resources, Administration and Development 2008-2010, a master's degree in clinical psychology, hypnosis and short-term psychotherapy 2010-2012, a master's degree in speech therapy in communication processes 2012- 2014.
- Speech therapist Laura Alexandrescu: after graduating from Faculty of Sociology-Psychology, she followed the master's degree in Assessment, counseling, and psychotherapy for children, couples, and families 2018-2020
You can find here a detailed list of the prices of individual services. But any correct recovery process is based on a mixed plan of therapies and procedures, customized according to the condition, stage of the condition, patient profile, and other objective medical factors. As a result, in order to configure a treatment plan, with the therapies involved and the prices related to the plan, please make an appointment here for an initial consultation.
Centrokinetic clinic offers all services necessary for a complete rehabilitation process, from the first consultation to the medical specialist to establish the correct diagnosis, to treatment and recovery.
Centrokinetic is the place where you will find clear answers and solutions for your motricity problems. The clinic is dedicated to osteoarticular conditions and is divided into the following departments:
- Orthopedics, a department composed of an extremely experienced team of orthopedic doctors, led by Dr. Andrei Ioan Bogdan, primary care physician in orthopedics-traumatology, with surgical activity at Medlife Orthopedic Hospital, specialized in sports traumatology and ankle and foot surgery.
- Pediatric orthopedics, where children's sports conditions are treated (ligament and meniscus injuries), spinal deformities (scoliosis, kyphosis, hyperlordosis) and those of the feet (hallux valgus, hallux rigidus, equine larynx, flat valgus, hollow foot).
- Neurology, which has an ultra-performing department, where consultations, electroencephalograms (EEG) and electromyography (EMG) are performed.
- Medical recovery for adults and children, department specialized in the recovery of performance athletes, in spinal disorders, in the recovery of children with neurological and traumatic diseases. Our experience is extremely rich, treating over 5000 performance athletes.
- Medical imaging, the clinic being equipped with ultrasound and MRI, high-performance devices dedicated to musculoskeletal disorders, and complemented by an experienced team of radiologists: Dr. Sorin Ghiea and Dr. Cosmin Pantu, specialized in musculoskeletal imaging.
Find the latest news by following the Facebook, Instagram and YouTube accounts of the Centrokinetic clinic.
SUCCESSFUL RECOVERY STORIES
See detailsREAD MORE
See detailsREAD MORE
MAKE AN APPOINTMENT
FOR AN EXAMINATION
See here how you can make an appointment and the location of our clinics.
MAKE AN APPOINTMENT