Within the pediatrics department, we treat numerous conditions, among which:
- deformities of the lower limbs (hallux valgus, hallux rigidus, metatarsus adductus, Taylor Bunion, var equine foot, valgus flat foot, hollow foot)
- orthopedic pathology knee - knee lime, knee valgus knee recurvaum, tibia summer, hypoplasia of femur/tibia, tibial apophysis
- orthopedic hip pathology - summer thigh, valgus thigh, back torso, hip dysplasia, hip dislocation - recovery techniques
- limb inequalities by complete or transient plaque epiphysiodesis in 8
- upper limb pathology - Poland syndrome, brachial plexus paresis, radius/ulna hypoplasia, spring finger
- limb elongations with external fixator or expandable rods
- deviations of the spine (scoliosis, kyphosis, hyperlordosis)
- hip epiphysiolysis: fixation in situ with screws
- treatment of benign tumors (osteoid osteoma, essential bone cyst, osteogenic exostoses, osteochondromas)
- head and neck pathology - scaphocephaly, brachycephaly, plagiocephaly, torticollis
- In recent years, we have paid special attention to sports traumatology, these diseases appearing from the age of 8, in children. At this moment we have one of the most experienced surgical teams, consisting of Dr. Herdea Alexandru, Dr. Nahoi Catalin, specialized in pediatric diseases, and Dr. Andrei Ioan Bogdan, one of the most famous orthopedic surgeons, specializing in sports injuries. We successfully treat conditions such as anterior/posterior cruciate ligament rupture, internal/external meniscus lesions, discoid meniscus, primary or recurrent patella dislocation, patella Alta / Baha.
You can find here a detailed list of the prices of individual services. But any correct recovery process is based on a mixed plan of therapies and procedures, customized according to the condition, stage of the condition, patient profile, and other objective medical factors. As a result, in order to configure a treatment plan, with the therapies involved and the prices related to the plan, please make an appointment here for an initial consultation.
MAKE AN APPOINTMENT
FOR AN EXAMINATION
See here how you can make an appointment and the location of our clinics.
MAKE AN APPOINTMENT