See detailsREAD MORE
Orthopedics and traumatology
Doctors - Orthopedics and Traumatology
- Dr. Andrei Ioan Bogdan – primary care physician in orthopedics-traumatology, overspecialized in sports traumatology
- Dr. Orlando Marinescu - primary care physician in pediatric surgery and orthopedics, working at Grigore Alexandrescu Hospital
- Dr. Catalin Gican - orthopedics-traumatology specialist, with 6 years of experience in orthopedics; he attended a series of specialization courses and training courses in Spain, France, Germany, Bosnia, Slovenia and here, in Romania, having a passion for sports traumatology.
- Dr. Alexandru Crintea - orthopedics-traumatology specialist, with a vast activity at Sanador Hospital and numerous specialized courses
- Dr. Stanciu Lucian - orthopedics-traumatology specialist, with a vast activity at Medicover Hospital Bucharest and Ilfov County Emergency Hospital, with numerous courses and training courses in Germany, Austria and Ireland
- Dr. Zorila Horatiu - orthopedics physician, specialized in knee and hip prosthesis.
- Dr. Onut Ciprian - orthopedics physician, specialized in knee and hip prosthesis.
- Dr. Harabagiu Octavian - orthopedics physician.
- Dr. Prescura Catalin - orthopedic-traumatology specialist, specialized in prosthetics and minimally invasive hip surgery.
The integrated approach, from diagnosis to recovery, is preferable primarily for the patient, because:
- Provides neutrality to the surgery decision. The orthopedist must, and in this case can, evaluate without any constraint the benefits versus the patient's effort for each treatment option (surgical or non-invasive) and recommend the best option for each case.
- It allows the possibility of carrying out the medical recovery plan under the direct supervision of the attending physician . Whether it is a post-surgical, post-traumatic recovery or a chronic condition, the doctor who diagnosed and performed the surgery (as appropriate) monitors the progress of the recovery and can validate or adjust the treatment plan in real time, in order to get the best possible result after recovery.
- It offers the possibility to implement complete protocols in the clinic, from the first visit to the complete recovery . The Centrokinetic Clinic is among the few clinics in Romania that operate based on predefined medical protocols, developed by Dr. Andrei Ioan Bogdan, in accordance with internationally established practices.
Services of the orthopedics and traumatology department are divided in the following categories:
- Initial consultation : from the first symptoms. Consultation with recommended investigation or direct diagnosis.
- Consultation after investigations: in orthopedics, many diseases need imaging investigations (MRI, ultrasound) to confirm the diagnosis.
- Joint infiltrations - with vasco-elastic solutions and modern techniques that have extraordinary benefits for joint mobility. More details here .
- Specific therapies - innovative techniques worldwide for the restoration of cartilaginous or bone tissue.
At Centrokinetic, the best doctors and therapists are at your disposal for any joint or musculoskeletal disorder, from initial consultation and complete investigations in the clinic, to treatment and complete medical recovery in spinal, traumatic or post-surgical conditions.
Are you looking for orthopedics hospitals? You have reached the right place: the Centrokinetic Private Orthopedics Clinic. Find the latest news by following the Facebook and YouTube accounts of the Centrokinetic clinic.
You can find here a detailed list of the prices of individual services. But any correct recovery process is based on a mixed plan of therapies and procedures, customized according to the condition, stage of the condition, patient profile, and other objective medical factors. As a result, in order to configure a treatment plan, with the therapies involved and the prices related to the plan, please make an appointment here for an initial consultation.
Centrokinetic clinic offers all services necessary for a complete rehabilitation process, from the first consultation to the medical specialist to establish the correct diagnosis, to treatment and recovery.
Centrokinetic is the place where you will find clear answers and solutions for your motricity problems. The clinic is dedicated to osteoarticular conditions and is divided into the following departments:
- Orthopedics, a department composed of an extremely experienced team of orthopedic doctors, led by Dr. Andrei Ioan Bogdan, primary care physician in orthopedics-traumatology, with surgical activity at Medlife Orthopedic Hospital, specialized in sports traumatology and ankle and foot surgery.
- Pediatric orthopedics, where children's sports conditions are treated (ligament and meniscus injuries), spinal deformities (scoliosis, kyphosis, hyperlordosis) and those of the feet (hallux valgus, hallux rigidus, equine larynx, flat valgus, hollow foot).
- Neurology, which has an ultra-performing department, where consultations, electroencephalograms (EEG) and electromyography (EMG) are performed.
- Medical recovery for adults and children, department specialized in the recovery of performance athletes, in spinal disorders, in the recovery of children with neurological and traumatic diseases. Our experience is extremely rich, treating over 5000 performance athletes.
- Medical imaging, the clinic being equipped with ultrasound and MRI, high-performance devices dedicated to musculoskeletal disorders, and complemented by an experienced team of radiologists: Dr. Sorin Ghiea and Dr. Cosmin Pantu, specialized in musculoskeletal imaging.
SUCCESSFUL RECOVERY STORIES
MAKE AN APPOINTMENT
MAKE AN APPOINTMENT
FOR AN EXAMINATION
See here how you can make an appointment and the location of our clinics.
MAKE AN APPOINTMENT