See detailsREAD MORE
While therapeutic massage is often relaxing, the ultimate goal of massage sessions depends on the condition being treated. For example, a person who goes to the physiotherapist to recover from an injury should also go for a massage to relax muscles, improve muscle tone and flexibility. Also, massage has an important role in acute or chronic back pain.
How can therapeutic massage help you?
- heals certain muscle injuries
- improves circulation, delivery of oxygen and nutrients to muscle cells
- fights inflammation
- improves immunity and muscle tone
- helps in the treatment of inflammatory pathologies, such as osteoarthritis
- improves heart rate, respiratory rate, and blood pressure
- improves the immune system and helps fight stress
- improves joint mobility and muscle flexibility
Types of massage
- Therapeutic massage
- Sports massage and deep tissue
- Reflexogenic massage
- Lymphatic massage
- Diseases of the musculoskeletal system - rheumatic, neurological, post-traumatic, joint diseases
- Diseases of the cardiovascular system - venous and lymphatic stasis, with peripheral circulatory edema
- Psychogenic disorders - forms of asthenic neurosis, spasmophilia, neurovegetative dystonia
- Metabolic disorders - obesity, diabetes, gout.
- Rapid restoration of tissue elasticity and acceleration of scarring
- Improving blood circulation
Sports massage and deep tissue
Sports massage is indicated for:
- Prophylaxis of muscle injuries, common in performance athletes
- Maintaining muscle elasticity in normal parameters, which helps prevent muscle injuries, common in performance athletes
- Improving circulation in blood and lymph vessels
- Relaxation and relaxation of the muscular and nervous system
- Stimulating the immune system and detoxifying the body.
- Diseases of the spine and musculoskeletal system: sciatica, spondylosis, rheumatism, osteoarthritis, arthritis, gonarthrosis, hip osteoarthritis, back pain, muscle cramps, tendon inflammation
- Endocrine disorders: thyroid, parathyroid, adrenal, cycle regulation, menopausal disorders, osteoporosis, metabolic disorders, obesity, diabetes
- Digestive disorders: gastritis, enterocolitis, colitis, ulcer, constipation, bloating
- Hepato-biliary disorders: gallstones, hypercholesterolemia, lazy bile
- Kidney diseases, for the elimination of sand and stones
- Circulatory disorders: hypo and hypertension, gout, cold hands, and feet syndrome, leg pain
- ENT conditions: bronchitis, rhinitis, sinusitis, neuralgia, asthma
- Mental and vegetative diseases and symptoms: stress, migraines, dizziness, insomnia, chronic fatigue, emotional instability, depression, anxiety
The body contains lymph nodes in the region of the neck, breasts, abdomen, groin, and knees. To drain the toxins accumulated in the circulatory system in these areas, we use lymphatic drainage - a massage combined with light pressure applied to the lymph nodes.
Lymphatic drainage ensures deep regeneration of the body and this is recommended in completing the post-traumatic recovery process.
- Improving the immune system
- Combating the sensation of heaviness in the foot (caused by sedentary lifestyle and dehydration)
- Improving sleep quality and circulatory problems
- ERGON technical course
- Kinesio taping
- Flossing band
- Dynamic tape
- Yumeiho Therapy Course
- Aquashape Fitness Scandinavia Workshop
- Calarco Method Kinesio taping course
- Osteopathy courses
- Manual Therapy Courses
You can find here a detailed list of the prices of individual services. But any correct recovery process is based on a mixed plan of therapies and procedures, customized according to the condition, stage of the condition, patient profile, and other objective medical factors. As a result, in order to configure a treatment plan, with the therapies involved and the prices related to the plan, please make an appointment here for an initial consultation.
MAKE AN APPOINTMENT
FOR AN EXAMINATION
See here how you can make an appointment and the location of our clinics.
MAKE AN APPOINTMENT