Are you looking for a high-performance neurology clinic? You can find it at Centrokinetic. The clinic is located at the border between sector 1 and sector 2.
Nobody likes to walk from one clinic to another, that's why at Centrokinetic you can find all the services necessary for the correct diagnosis and complete treatment of neurological diseases in one place - the most common of which are lumbosciatica, disc herniation, stroke, epilepsy, head trauma, neoplastic diseases of the nervous system, Parkinson's disease, Alzheimer's disease, peripheral nerve diseases, peripheral neuropathies, myasthenia gravis, sleep disorders, migraines etc.
The integrated approach, from diagnosis to recovery, is preferable primarily for the patient, because:
- Provides neutrality to the surgery decision. The orthopedist must, and in this case can, evaluate without any constraint the benefits versus the patient's effort for each treatment option (surgical or non-invasive) and recommend the best option for each case.
- It allows the possibility of carrying out the medical recovery plan under the direct supervision of the attending physician . Whether it is a post-surgical, post-traumatic recovery or a chronic condition, the doctor who diagnosed and performed the surgery (as appropriate) monitors the progress of the recovery and can validate or adjust the treatment plan in real time, in order to get the best possible result after recovery.
- It offers the possibility to implement complete protocols in the clinic, from the first visit to the complete recovery . The Centrokinetic Clinic is among the few clinics in Romania that operate based on predefined medical protocols, developed by Dr. Andrei Ioan Bogdan, in accordance with internationally established practices.
Services - Department of Neurology
The services of the neurology department at Centrokinetic include all the benefits of a neurological and are divided in the following categories:
- Initial consultation with a neurologist : from first symptoms, consultation with a recommendation for investigations or direct diagnosis
- Consultation with a recovery doctor : after establishing the diagnosis, to materialize a recovery program
- Additional investigations : ultrasound or MRI.
- Control consultation : after completing the recovery stage, after surgery or after performing procedures both at the neurologist and at the recovery doctor
- EMG: Dr. Bogdan Rotaru and Dr. Matei Adina are overspecialized in electromyography
- EEG: Dr. Simion Laurentiu being specialized in electroencephalography
- Transcranial electrical stimulation: is a simple, painless method of treatment that uses an intensity of electrical flow around 1mA, and induces long-term positive brain changes.
Neurologists and recovery doctorsWithin the neurology department we enjoy the presence of a medical team with very rich experience, consisting of:
- Dr. Rotaru Bogdan - primary neurologist, with over 15 years of experience, overspecialized in electromyography, with numerous national and international courses
- Dr. Laurentiu Simion - neurologist, with over 10 years of experience, overspecialized in electroencephalography (EEG)
- Dr. Simona Man - neurologist, with over 10 years of experience
- Dr. Tache Georgiana - primary recovery physician, with over 30 years of experience, specialized in the recovery of neurological diseases
- Dr. Edis Mustafa - primary recovery physician with over 15 years of experience in recovering from neurological disorders, overspecialized in transcranial electrical stimulation
Centrokinetic clinic offers all services necessary for a complete rehabilitation process, from the first consultation to the medical specialist to establish the correct diagnosis, to treatment and recovery.
Centrokinetic is the place where you will find clear answers and solutions for your motricity problems. The clinic is dedicated to osteoarticular conditions and is divided into the following departments:
- Orthopedics, a department composed of an extremely experienced team of orthopedic doctors, led by Dr. Andrei Ioan Bogdan, primary care physician in orthopedics-traumatology, with surgical activity at Medlife Orthopedic Hospital, specialized in sports traumatology and ankle and foot surgery.
- Pediatric orthopedics, where children's sports conditions are treated (ligament and meniscus injuries), spinal deformities (scoliosis, kyphosis, hyperlordosis) and those of the feet (hallux valgus, hallux rigidus, equine larynx, flat valgus, hollow foot).
- Neurology, which has an ultra-performing department, where consultations, electroencephalograms (EEG) and electromyography (EMG) are performed.
- Medical recovery for adults and children, department specialized in the recovery of performance athletes, in spinal disorders, in the recovery of children with neurological and traumatic diseases. Our experience is extremely rich, treating over 5000 performance athletes.
- Medical imaging, the clinic being equipped with ultrasound and MRI, high-performance devices dedicated to musculoskeletal disorders, and complemented by an experienced team of radiologists: Dr. Sorin Ghiea and Dr. Cosmin Pantu, specialized in musculoskeletal imaging.
Find the latest news by following the Facebook, Instagram and YouTube accounts of the Centrokinetic clinic.
You can find here a detailed list of the prices of individual services. But any correct recovery process is based on a mixed plan of therapies and procedures, customized according to the condition, stage of the condition, patient profile, and other objective medical factors. As a result, in order to configure a treatment plan, with the therapies involved and the prices related to the plan, please make an appointment here for an initial consultation.
Neurorehabilitation in Bucharest
Discover Centrokinetic's new Department dedicated to Neurological Conditions, where patients are offered complex services of neurological medical recovery.READ MORE
Pediatric neurology plays an important role in the periodic neurological evaluation of premature babies, as well as of all newborns at risk of developing neurological sequelae, intending to detect and treat early any damage to the nervous system.READ MORE
Find out more about electromyography, a non-invasive procedure that allows the evaluation of peripheral nerves and muscle activity and is useful in establishing the diagnosis of neuromuscular disorders.READ MORE
MAKE AN APPOINTMENT
MAKE AN APPOINTMENT
FOR AN EXAMINATION
See here how you can make an appointment and the location of our clinics.
MAKE AN APPOINTMENT