See detailsREAD MORE
Recovery after surgery
The activity of the clinic is supervised by Dr. Andrei Ioan Bogdan, orthopedic doctor, with 12 years of experience in the Floreasca Emergency Clinical Hospital, and by Dr. Simona Fatulescu and Dr. Georgiana Tache, recovery doctors with extensive experience.
Physical therapy programs are specially designed to take into account the patient's constitution, age, the condition he has, the type of activity he carries out, the stage of the disease, or the existence of other conditions. Within the physiotherapy programs, each patient benefits individually from specialized supervision from a physiotherapist.
If you are looking for an alternative to surgery or painkiller medication, you should consider a physiotherapist.
For example, low back pain is overtreated, although there is ample evidence that physical therapy is a much more cost-effective method of treatment that often avoids costly imaging investigations such as MRI and the need for surgery or infiltrations.
Physical therapy is as effective as surgery for meniscal ruptures, gonarthrosis, rotator cuff injuries or degenerative intervertebral disc injuries.
Physical therapy is defined as movement therapy. In our clinic, each patient is evaluated from a medical point of view and subjected to special medical recovery programs that aim to restore diminished functions or increase the functional level in various diseases.
Centrokinetic clinic offers all services necessary for a complete rehabilitation process, from the first consultation to the medical specialist to establish the correct diagnosis, to treatment and recovery.
Centrokinetic is the place where you will find clear answers and solutions for your motricity problems. The clinic is dedicated to osteoarticular conditions and is divided into the following departments:
- Orthopedics, a department composed of an extremely experienced team of orthopedic doctors, led by Dr. Andrei Ioan Bogdan, primary care physician in orthopedics-traumatology, with surgical activity at Medlife Orthopedic Hospital, specialized in sports traumatology and ankle and foot surgery.
- Pediatric orthopedics, where children's sports conditions are treated (ligament and meniscus injuries), spinal deformities (scoliosis, kyphosis, hyperlordosis) and those of the feet (hallux valgus, hallux rigidus, equine larynx, flat valgus, hollow foot).
- Neurology, which has an ultra-performing department, where consultations, electroencephalograms (EEG) and electromyography (EMG) are performed.
- Medical recovery for adults and children, department specialized in the recovery of performance athletes, in spinal disorders, in the recovery of children with neurological and traumatic diseases. Our experience is extremely rich, treating over 5000 performance athletes.
- Medical imaging, the clinic being equipped with ultrasound and MRI, high-performance devices dedicated to musculoskeletal disorders, and complemented by an experienced team of radiologists: Dr. Sorin Ghiea and Dr. Cosmin Pantu, specialized in musculoskeletal imaging.
Types of physical recovery after surgery, depending on the affected organ:
If you are looking for an alternative to surgery or medication, or if you ar looking to recover after a surgery, you should consider a physiotherapist.
MAKE AN APPOINTMENT
FOR AN EXAMINATION
See here how you can make an appointment and the location of our clinics.
MAKE AN APPOINTMENT