What is Diamagnetic Therapy?
Diamagnetic Therapy, also called MDA (Molecular Diamagnetic Acceleration), is:
- A non-invasive and completely painless therapy
- A therapy that can be adapted to the complexity of the medical case
- A treatment method applicable immediately after any trauma or in the pre and/or postoperative phases
- A method of treatment appliable even if the patient has skin problems (conditions that immobilize the patient in bed, diabetic foot, postoperative wounds) without the need for direct skin contact
- A treatment method that can be applied even if the patient has immobilized limbs (with bandages, orthoses, plaster), without the need to remove the immobilization
- A treatment method capable of providing drugs to the affected area, by diffusion, without needles or electricity, having a huge advantage for the patient in terms of comfort and repeatability of the intervention.
What is a diamagnetic pump?
Centrokinetic has the most advanced equipment used in medical recovery: the Periso Diamagnetic Pump.
The Diamagnetic Pump represents the main technological evolution in the field of non-invasive medical recovery. It can perform complex procedures, by using the selective interaction on different biological tissues of the super pulsed magnetic fields (2 Tesla) and the low-frequency magnetic fields (7 Hz) generated by the diamagnetic pump.
The magnetic field generated by CTU Mega 20 interacts directly with body tissues, with immediately visible benefits. The mechanisms of action generated for diamagnetic therapy are:
- Movement of liquids: Water and many organic compounds have diamagnetic properties. Diamagnetic therapy, through the interaction with intracellular and extracellular fluids, allows the stimulation and normalization of essential body water functions: transport of nutrients and metabolites, protection of body homeostasis, tissue drainage, and intracellular biochemical balance, regulation of body temperature.
- Endogenous biostimulation: Diamagnetic therapy generates endogenous stimulation, because the electric current, generated by the variable magnetic field of CTU Mega 20 is developed directly inside the tissues. Therefore, endogenous stimulation can be used without generating pain or tenderness on damaged tissues (ulcers, wounds, wounds). Moreover, the electrical stimulation is isotropic, i.e the properties are the same in all directions, both at the surface and at the base. By varying the frequencies and morphology of the magnetic pulse, Diamagnetic Therapy allows a selective intervention on different tissues of therapeutic interest.
- Pain control: The magnetic field has an important analgesic and anti-inflammatory action. Due to diamagnetic therapy, it is possible to create this effect that will act in a targeted way on the pain nerve receptors, due to the use of specific electrical stimulation frequencies. The pain control action is also functional for the treatment of trigger points and can be used as an autonomous therapy or integration of a wider therapeutic action.
- Diathermy: Associated with the magnetic field, the radio frequency can be used in the CTU Mega 20 Diamagnetic Pump. In inflammatory pathologies, the activity of diamagnetic therapy and diathermy can obtain the so-called "pushing and pulling effect". Under normal operating conditions, the movement of liquids induced only by the diathermic process suffers from a blockage. To keep the anti-inflammatory and regenerative effects of the tissue active, diathermy and diamagnetic therapy are superimposed. The force generated by the magnetic field improves the drainage effect, causing the removal of fluids in the tissues involved in vasodilation.
There is also the possibility to use the Periso diamagnetic pump in the double neutral operation mode, allowing the treatment of the wide area of the body, guaranteeing balance and energetic uniformity. This allows to reduce the treatment time and to hasten the expected benefits.
- ORTHOPEDICS AND TRAUMATOLOGY: musculoskeletal disorders, degenerative pathologies of the osteoarticular system, fractures and pseudarthrosis, bone edema syndrome
- SPORTS MEDICINE: tendinitis, muscle contractions, and ruptures, sprains
- PHLEBOLOGY AND ANGIOLOGY: lymphatic edema, inflammatory, posttraumatic, lymphedema
- Pain THERAPY
- NEUROLOGY: peripheral neuropathy, herniated disc, disc protrusions
Centrokinetic has a very experienced team in the field of physiotherapy, specialized in sports traumatology, accredited in Tecar therapy, dynamic taping, massage, Graston technique, Kinesio Tape, ERGON, flossing band.
Our team has attended numerous overspecialized courses with trainers from the country and abroad, being certified to perform therapies at the highest level. The experience gained in recent years has meant treating over 150 patients per month.
- Orthopedics , a department composed of an extremely experienced team of orthopedic doctors, led by Dr. Andrei Ioan Bogdan, primary care physician in orthopedics-traumatology, with surgical activity at Medlife Orthopedic Hospital, specialized in sports traumatology and ankle and foot surgery. .
- Pediatric orthopedics , where children's sports conditions are treated (ligament and meniscus injuries), spinal deformities (scoliosis, kyphosis, hyperlordosis) and those of the feet (hallux valgus, hallux rigidus, equine larynx, flat valgus, hollow foot).
- Neurology , which has an ultra-performing department, where consultations, electroencephalograms (EEG) and electromyography (EMG) are performed.
- Medical recovery for adults and children , department specialized in the recovery of performance athletes, in spinal disorders, in the recovery of children with neurological and traumatic diseases. Our experience is extremely rich, treating over 5000 performance athletes.
- Medical imaging , the clinic being equipped with ultrasound and MRI, high-performance devices dedicated to musculoskeletal disorders, and complemented by an experienced team of radiologists: Dr. Sorin Ghiea and Dr. Cosmin Pantu, specialized in musculoskeletal imaging.
MAKE AN APPOINTMENT
FOR AN EXAMINATION
See here how you can make an appointment and the location of our clinics.
MAKE AN APPOINTMENT