Individual psychological counselingPsychological counseling is a professional activity that aims to provide help in situations of personal crisis, existential stalemate, or social difficulties.
Psychological counseling in everyday lifeThe diversity of everyday problems, family, and economic stress can block a person's ability to cope with life's challenges which leads to problems in the personal, professional, or family sphere.
The psychologist can help the patient by allowing him to explore, discover, and clarify his way of life and his life context. The purpose of psychological counseling is to self-knowledge and self-discovery of one's potential, self-acceptance, and acceptance of others, increasing the degree of tolerance for frustration and improving mental health.
The therapeutic approach is humanistic, emphasizing personal experiences, unlocking, and activating resources in personal growth.
When is psychological counseling recommended?Psychological counseling is recommended in the following situations:
- When there are concerns/changes related to school/career / work.
- Difficulties in making decisions.
- Difficulty coping with stress and negative life situations.
- Difficulties in organizing.
- To deal with medical problems: injuries, illness, or physical disability.
- Difficulty finding an emotional balance.
- Difficulties in social adaptation.
- Behavioral difficulties.
Individual psychological evaluationThe individual psychological evaluation is performed at the patient's request. The evaluation uses clinical observation, interviews, and various tests to collect as much data as possible and provide the most accurate results. Throughout the therapeutic process (both in the evaluation and intervention) the principle of confidentiality is respected.
This type of evaluation aims to:
- Psycho-emotional evaluation
- Evaluation to establish the IQ
- Assessment of occupational skills and interests
- Evaluation of psychological development
Individual psychological evaluation involves several distinct sessions, followed by therapy sessions. Upon request, a written evaluation report can be issued that serves the family/adult for personal use. Psychological opinions are not issued!
If you have difficulty coping with stress, we advise you to call on our team of specialists with confidence:
- Speech therapist Carmen Grigorescu: after graduating from Faculty of Sociology-Psychology, she followed the master's degree in Human Resources, Administration and Development 2008-2010, a master's degree in clinical psychology, hypnosis and short-term psychotherapy 2010-2012, a master's degree in speech therapy in communication processes 2012- 2014.
- Speech therapist Laura Alexandrescu: after graduating from Faculty of Sociology-Psychology, she followed the master's degree in Assessment, counseling, and psychotherapy for children, couples, and families 2018-2020
You can find here a detailed list of the prices of individual services. But any correct recovery process is based on a mixed plan of therapies and procedures, customized according to the condition, stage of the condition, patient profile, and other objective medical factors. As a result, in order to configure a treatment plan, with the therapies involved and the prices related to the plan, please make an appointment here for an initial consultation.
Centrokinetic clinic offers all services necessary for a complete rehabilitation process, from the first consultation to the medical specialist to establish the correct diagnosis, to treatment and recovery.
Centrokinetic is the place where you will find clear answers and solutions for your motricity problems. The clinic is dedicated to osteoarticular conditions and is divided into the following departments:
- Orthopedics, a department composed of an extremely experienced team of orthopedic doctors, led by Dr. Andrei Ioan Bogdan, primary care physician in orthopedics-traumatology, with surgical activity at Medlife Orthopedic Hospital, specialized in sports traumatology and ankle and foot surgery.
- Pediatric orthopedics, where children's sports conditions are treated (ligament and meniscus injuries), spinal deformities (scoliosis, kyphosis, hyperlordosis) and those of the feet (hallux valgus, hallux rigidus, equine larynx, flat valgus, hollow foot).
- Neurology, which has an ultra-performing department, where consultations, electroencephalograms (EEG) and electromyography (EMG) are performed.
- Medical recovery for adults and children, department specialized in the recovery of performance athletes, in spinal disorders, in the recovery of children with neurological and traumatic diseases. Our experience is extremely rich, treating over 5000 performance athletes.
- Medical imaging, the clinic being equipped with ultrasound and MRI, high-performance devices dedicated to musculoskeletal disorders, and complemented by an experienced team of radiologists: Dr. Sorin Ghiea and Dr. Cosmin Pantu, specialized in musculoskeletal imaging.
MAKE AN APPOINTMENT
MAKE AN APPOINTMENT
FOR AN EXAMINATION
See here how you can make an appointment and the location of our clinics.
MAKE AN APPOINTMENT