See detailsREAD MORE
For all traumatic or chronic diseases of the musculoskeletal system, the Centrokinetic private clinic in Bucharest is prepared with an integrated Orthopedic Department, which offers all the necessary services to the patient, from diagnosis to complete recovery.
The Department of Orthopedic Surgery of the Centrokinetic Clinic is dedicated to providing excellent patient care and exceptional education for young physicians in the fields of orthopedic surgery and musculoskeletal medicine.
At the shoulder level, we can encounter chronic or acute diseases. This joint is prone to certain diseases due to the high degree of instability it has due to its anatomical features. At the same time, it offers great mobility to the scapulohumeral joint, being the most mobile joint of the body.
These conditions, as well as their evolution, are influenced by the patient's professional activity, exercise, lifestyle, age, associated conditions, and hormonal changes. The shoulder has the ability to adapt its anatomy and movements to certain repetitive activities, as with performance athletes: swimmers, handball players, javelin throwers, hammer throwers, tennis players.
When we talk about the shoulder joint, we must remember the whole scapular belt, which functions as a unitary whole. It comprises three joints:
- Scapulohumeral joint
- Acromioclavicular joint
- Scapulothoracic joint
Among the important arguments for understanding and preventing the causes of shoulder pain are the patient's awareness of the influence of associated diseases (cervical disc herniation, cervical discopathy, hyperthyroidism) and those specific to lifestyle or professional activity, which may be decisive for the health of the shoulder. Next, we will inform you about the surgical treatment of the most common diseases of the scapular belt, such as:
- Treatmentof acromioclavicular arthrosis
- Treatment of subacromial decompression
- Treatment of acromioclavicular disjunction
- Treatment of proximal reinsertion of the brachial biceps muscle
- Reinsertion of the rotator cuff
- Bankart technique for shoulder dislocation
- Latarjet technique for shoulder dislocation
- Surgical treatment of the external third fracture of the clavicle
- Surgical treatment of the upper humerus fracture
Following any surgery, medical recovery plays an essential role in the social, professional, and family reintegration of the patient. Because we pursue the optimal outcome for each patient entering the clinic, recovery medicine from Centrokinetic is based on a team of experienced physicians and physical therapists and standardized medical protocols.
Centrokinetic is the place where you will find clear answers and solutions for your motricity problems. The clinic is dedicated to osteoarticular diseases and is divided into the following specialized departments:
- Orthopedics , a department composed of an extremely experienced team of orthopedic doctors, led by Dr. Andrei Ioan Bogdan, primary care physician in orthopedics-traumatology, with surgical activity at Medlife Orthopedic Hospital, specialized in sports traumatology and ankle and foot surgery. .
- Pediatric orthopedics , where children's sports conditions are treated (ligament and meniscus injuries), spinal deformities (scoliosis, kyphosis, hyperlordosis) and those of the feet (hallux valgus, hallux rigidus, equine larynx, flat valgus, hollow foot).
- Neurology , which has an ultra-performing department, where consultations, electroencephalograms (EEG) and electromyography (EMG) are performed.
- Medical recovery for adults and children , department specialized in the recovery of performance athletes, in spinal disorders, in the recovery of children with neurological and traumatic diseases. Our experience is extremely rich, treating over 5000 performance athletes.
- Medical imaging , the clinic being equipped with ultrasound and MRI, high-performance devices dedicated to musculoskeletal disorders, and complemented by an experienced team of radiologists: Dr. Sorin Ghiea and Dr. Cosmin Pantu, specialized in musculoskeletal imaging.
SUCCESSFUL RECOVERY STORIES
MAKE AN APPOINTMENT
MAKE AN APPOINTMENT
FOR AN EXAMINATION
See here how you can make an appointment and the location of our clinics.
MAKE AN APPOINTMENT