See detailsREAD MORE
Centrokinetic introduces the patients to the first concept in the recovery of pelvic disorders branch in Romania, a project designed for both women and men, which addresses pelvic pain urological, orthopedic, neurological or rheumatological, urinary incontinence in women and erectile dysfunctions in men. The department is coordinated by Dr. Minciuna, primary urologist, who specializes in diagnosing and treating these conditions.
What kind of investigations do we perform in the urology department?
- Urinary tract ultrasound: is a simple, non-invasive investigation, through which the urologist can assess the health of the entire urinary tract.
- Penile ultrasound, with the role of assessing blood circulation in the penis, its damage being one of the most common causes of erectile dysfunction
- Testicular ultrasound, which evaluates the structure and functionality of the testicles. It is a complex and fast method, which offers high accuracy in diagnosing these diseases.
- Transrectal ultrasound: is a special type of ultrasound that can visualize with great accuracy all the anatomical structures in the prostate area, including smaller lesions or minimal changes that can not be assessed otherwise.
- Urethral secretion collection: is the method by which the pathogens responsible for the infection of the male urethra and/or prostate are identified.
- Foley tube installation: it is a simple method, by which, in the case of problems during urination, a transperineal tube can be mounted, up to the bladder, to resume urination.
Studies show that women become more aroused if their vagina is stretched optimally. This is because the main nerve supply is in the lower region of the vagina. Therefore, the length of the penis seems to matter less than the circumference during intercourse.
Department of Urology. Penis enlargement with hyaluronic acid
In the urology department, Dr. Minciuna performs the penis enlargement procedure with hyaluronic acid. Juvederm, as a product, is completely encapsulated, accepted by the body, and after injection, the erectile function is not affected. Once injected, hyaluronic acid is independent of the corpus cavernosum and corpus spongiosis, but this is not noticeable. In a study of 729 patients who had an enlarged penis, the average increase in girth was 2.4 cm, and the average sexual satisfaction rate of 8.7 on a scale of 1 to 10.
Why do we recommend hyaluronic acid and collagen?
Dr. Minciuna knows that sexual health improves peace of mind and strengthens relationships. Alternative medications and treatments are rarely in line with men's expectations - often even intensifying their conditions.
Our team of specialists is discreet, full of compassion, and dedicated to help you achieve the desired sexual performance. The last thing Dr. Minciuna would like to do is add more stress to your life - that's why he gives priority to safety, comfort, and your right to understand every technical detail of the procedure. He will devote all the necessary time to inform, explain, and cancel any hesitation.
Advantages of penis enlargement with hyaluronic acid compared to other treatments
We have been studying male sexual health procedures for over a decade. We have also heard from hundreds of happy patients returning for further care. Hyaluronic acid augmentation is a fantastic solution for busy men, who require discreet, highly qualified, and experienced specialist care.
Hyaluronic acid or collagen is our choice because of the following:
- non-surgical: no incisions, scars, anesthesia, hospital stay, or a long recovery
- quick and simple: your procedure takes no more than 30-45 minutes, including preparation time
- natural therapeutic option: there are no artificial implant materials that can cause allergic reactions or damage, requiring another surgery (and more cost)
- one procedure: no risk of surgeon error requiring more surgery and more expensive
Frequently asked questions:
- Is the procedure painful? The procedure is done with the help of a local anesthetic, which involves minimal pain and discomfort. After the procedure, we advise you to apply ice to relieve pain. Also, ice causes constriction, thus preventing bruising.
- Can I have sex immediately after the procedure? It is recommended that you wait 2 days (or 48 hours) before engaging in any sexual activity.
- Can my partner tell me I had the procedure? What does the penis look like immediately after the injection? In some cases, patients may have minor bruises. It usually takes a few weeks before it stabilizes. After improvement, the penis will look thicker.
- How effective is hyaluronic acid for penis enlargement? What improvement can I expect? In general, augmentation with Juvederm can achieve a 20% increase in penis circumference; however, results may vary from patient to patient. Factors such as the initial size of the penis can affect the results.
- What are the contraindications associated with increasing Juvederm? Juvederm is contraindicated in those with a known hypersensitivity to hyaluronic acid. Although unusual, the use of an injectable in allergic people can lead to severe hypersensitivity reactions.
- What are the potential complications of penis enlargement injections? With a good safety profile, Juvederm fillings are not likely to cause serious complications. The most common complications are bruising of the skin and slight swelling. To reduce the risk of complications, choose an experienced doctor who is properly trained for penis enlargement procedures.
Centrokinetic clinic offers all services necessary for a complete rehabilitation process, from the first consultation to the medical specialist to establish the correct diagnosis, to treatment and recovery.
Centrokinetic is the place where you will find clear answers and solutions for your motricity problems. The clinic is dedicated to osteoarticular conditions and is divided into the following departments:
- Orthopedics, a department composed of an extremely experienced team of orthopedic doctors, led by Dr. Andrei Ioan Bogdan, primary care physician in orthopedics-traumatology, with surgical activity at Medlife Orthopedic Hospital, specialized in sports traumatology and ankle and foot surgery.
- Pediatric orthopedics, where children's sports conditions are treated (ligament and meniscus injuries), spinal deformities (scoliosis, kyphosis, hyperlordosis) and those of the feet (hallux valgus, hallux rigidus, equine larynx, flat valgus, hollow foot).
- Neurology, which has an ultra-performing department, where consultations, electroencephalograms (EEG) and electromyography (EMG) are performed.
- Medical recovery for adults and children, department specialized in the recovery of performance athletes, in spinal disorders, in the recovery of children with neurological and traumatic diseases. Our experience is extremely rich, treating over 5000 performance athletes.
- Medical imaging, the clinic being equipped with ultrasound and MRI, high-performance devices dedicated to musculoskeletal disorders, and complemented by an experienced team of radiologists: Dr. Sorin Ghiea and Dr. Cosmin Pantu, specialized in musculoskeletal imaging.
Find the latest news by following the Facebook, Instagram and YouTube accounts of the Centrokinetic clinic.
Treatment of premature ejaculation
The most effective treatment for premature ejaculation is Androfill infiltration, which offers a revolutionary treatment. Treatment involves injecting hyaluronic acid into the penis. Hyaluronic acid infiltrations are the same ones that women often use on their face. The purpose of this treatment is to reduce the sensitivity of the head of the penis (glans).READ MORE
Penis enlargement with hyaluronic acid
Studies show that women become more aroused if their vagina is stretched optimally. This is because the main nerve supply is in the lower region of the vagina. Therefore, the length of the penis seems to matter less than the circumference during intercourse.READ MORE
Erectile dysfunction treatment
Centrokinetic offers you the most advanced medical device for the treatment of erectile dysfunction: the Storz DUOLITH SD1 T-TOP acoustic shockwave device, which allows the improvement of blood flow in the pelvic region and penis, one of the main causes of erectile dysfunction.READ MORE
Urethral secretion collection and examination
The urethral secretion test is the method by which the pathogens responsible for the infection of the male urethra and/or prostate are identified. It can reveal both common bacteria and fungi (fungi), and microorganisms such as Chlamydia trachomatis, Mycoplasma hominins, or Ureaplasma urealiticum, responsible for urethritis or urethro-prostatitis.READ MORE
Penile doppler ultrasound
Periodic monitoring is the key to maintaining the health of the urogenital tract. A Doppler ultrasound of the penis done once a year during the urological consultation helps to diagnose certain diseases in time and increases the chances of cure.READ MORE
Foley urinary catheter insertion
The purpose of the probe can be exploratory: collecting urine for laboratory examinations, detecting pathological changes in the urethra and bladder, or therapeutically: administering drugs, emptying the bladder.READ MORE
Testicular ultrasound is a safe, painless and non-invasive procedure. The procedure uses high-frequency sound waves to produce images, while the doctor moves the ultrasound probe over the testicular area.READ MORE
Transrectal prostate ultrasound
Transrectal prostate ultrasound is a special type of ultrasound that can visualize with great accuracy all the anatomical structures in the prostate area, including smaller lesions or minimal changes that can not be assessed otherwise.READ MORE
Renovesical ultrasound. Benefits and recommendations
Renovesical ultrasound is a screening method that can detect certain kidney diseases. It offers a quick diagnosis, is non-invasive, and has an unlimited possibility of repetition. It can be performed whenever there is a medical indication without side effects.READ MORE
Urinary incontinence rehabilitation
Urinary incontinence is not a disease in itself, but a symptom of bladder dysfunction. Centrokinetic has a department specialized in the treatment of urinary incontinence, each patient being consulted by a recovery doctor.READ MORE
SUCCESSFUL RECOVERY STORIES
See detailsREAD MORE
See detailsREAD MORE
MAKE AN APPOINTMENT
FOR AN EXAMINATION
See here how you can make an appointment and the location of our clinics.
MAKE AN APPOINTMENT