See detailsREAD MORE
Centrokinetic is the most performant medical center in Bucharest that focuses on osteoarticular diseases. Its departments are: Orthopedics, Neurology, Medical imaging, Medical rehabilition, Rheumatology, Nutrition and Psychology and it helps both adults and children.
Designed, created and managed by one of the most renowned orthopedic doctors from Romnania, dr. Andrei Ioan Bogdan, the clinic is founded on a unique concept that focuses on diagnosing a disease as fast as possible, using advanced medical investigations (MRI, musculoskeletal ultrasound, EEG, EMG, osteodensitometry) and on initiating a complete treatment until the patient is healed.
Coronaviruses, such as the newly discovered (SARS-CoV-2), which causes COVID-19 disease, cause respiratory infections with varying degrees of severity, from mild to severe.
If the sequelae involve only muscle fatigue, mild atrophy, and joint stiffness, the patient is included in a group recovery program, with exercises of slightly higher intensity.
All patients who enter this program will perform exercises on a bicycle or treadmill, training the muscles of the upper and lower limbs, respiratory muscles, breathing exercises, medical-gymnastics, therapeutic education.
What breathing exercises can we perform in case of mild symptoms?
In supine position
- Abdominal contractions
- Hands raised next to the head, elbows flexed, a stretching of the upper limbs is performed while inhaling, and relaxation while exhaling.
- Knee flexion towards the chest (before flexion we inhale, exhaling on flexion)
- Bicycle with one limb at a time (inhale when the limb is extended, exhale on flexion)
- Abduction of the arms with the palms in supination until they reach parallel to the head - alternatively (inhale on abduction, exhale when return)
- Same with both arms
- Bent knees, feet on the bed. It is performed in 3 strokes (on exhaling): flexion of the thigh with the knee flexed, the extension of the knee, and return to the initial position.
- Bend your knees to your chest and exhale. The lower limbs can also be gripped to pull them closer to the chest.
- With a weight on the chest, abdominal breathing is performed
- Also with the help of a weight, chest breathing will be performed
- Arms stretched forward, perform abduction of the arm and rotation of the torso while inhaling, and return while exhaling
- Arms stretched forward, knees bent, arms raised near the head with hands together, simultaneously with knee extension, inhaling
- Arm raised above head and lower limb extended on the same side. Bringing the palm to the knee while exhaling.
- With a pillow under the lower ribs, perform the lateral tilt of the torso
- Raising the arms next to the head, with the hands together.
- Raising the right arm next to the head while inhaling, lateral tilt on the left side while exhaling (same exercise on the opposite side)
- The right arm makes adduction, while the other hand pulls the elbow.
- Hands placed on the knees. Raise the upper limbs above the head with a slight lateral tilt of the torso.
- Cycloergometer for arms
Mobilizations of the diaphragm muscle
- The therapist places one hand under the lower ribs and the other on the iliac crest on the opposite side. While the therapist pulls them apart, the patient is asked to exhale.
- The therapist's hand is positioned on the diaphragm and fingers on the sternum. The therapist pushes while the patient inhales.
To be effective, this protocol must be followed rigorously for 6-8 weeks, with a minimum of 3 sessions per week of 1 hour. All patients are constantly monitored, and their blood oxygen saturation, pulse, and blood pressure are recorded. Centrokinetic has a monitoring system of the vital parameters of each patient in each physical therapy department. It will be used constantly, and all parameters will be displayed in real-time on digital systems so that the medical team can monitor the patient's condition.
Depending on the case, the following objectives can be pursued:
- Reducing symptoms
- Increasing the capacity of effort
- Increasing the autonomy of patients with respiratory sequelae
- Increasing the quality of life
- Muscle toning
- Increased joint mobility
* Outcomes may vary from person to person, depending on gender, age, weight, health, or other pre-existing disorders and/or conditions, and they're not unanimously guaranteed for any patient.
IN CASE YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY HEARD ABOUT US
Centrokinetic is the place where you will find clear answers and solutions for your motricity problems. The clinic is dedicated to osteoarticular diseases and is divided into the following specialized departments:
- Orthopedics , a department composed of an extremely experienced team of orthopedic doctors, led by Dr. Andrei Ioan Bogdan, primary care physician in orthopedics-traumatology, with surgical activity at Medlife Orthopedic Hospital, specialized in sports traumatology and ankle and foot surgery. .
- Pediatric orthopedics , where children's sports conditions are treated (ligament and meniscus injuries), spinal deformities (scoliosis, kyphosis, hyperlordosis) and those of the feet (hallux valgus, hallux rigidus, equine larynx, flat valgus, hollow foot).
- Neurology , which has an ultra-performing department, where consultations, electroencephalograms (EEG) and electromyography (EMG) are performed.
- Medical recovery for adults and children , department specialized in the recovery of performance athletes, in spinal disorders, in the recovery of children with neurological and traumatic diseases. Our experience is extremely rich, treating over 5000 performance athletes.
- Medical imaging , the clinic being equipped with ultrasound and MRI, high-performance devices dedicated to musculoskeletal disorders, and complemented by an experienced team of radiologists: Dr. Sorin Ghiea and Dr. Cosmin Pantu, specialized in musculoskeletal imaging.
Respiratory recovery protocol in moderate lung damage
Physical therapists will guide patients that deal with COVID-19 sequelae through breathing exercises, posturing to facilitate expectoration, coughing exercises, and other techniques, depending on the treatment plan. Find out more about the program designed by Centrokinetic.READ MORE
Respiratory recovery protocol in mild lung damage
Coronaviruses, such as the newly discovered (SARS-CoV-2), which causes COVID-19 disease, cause respiratory infections with varying degrees of severity, from mild to severe. Find out information about the group recovery program available for patients who have COVID-19 sequelae like muscle fatigue, mild atrophy, and joint stiffness.READ MORE
MAKE AN APPOINTMENT
FOR AN EXAMINATION
See here how you can make an appointment and the location of our clinics.
MAKE AN APPOINTMENT