See detailsREAD MORE
- ERGON technical course
- Flossing band
- Dynamic tape
- Yumeiho Therapy Course
- Aquashape Fitness Scandinavia Workshop
- Calarco Method kinesiotaping course
- Osteopathy courses
- Manual Therapy Courses
The services of the neurology department at Centrokinetic include all the benefits of a neurological clinic in Bucharest, being divided in the following categories:
- An initial check-up with the neurologist: first symptoms, a check-up with recommended investigation ticket or direct diagnosis
- A check-up with the recovery physician: after establishing the diagnosis, in order to concretize a recovery program
- Additional investigations: ultrasound or MRI.
- Control check-up: after the recovery stage, after surgery or after performing procedures both at the neurologist and at the recovery doctor
- EMG : Dr. Bogdan Rotaru and Dr. Adina Matei are specialized in electromyography
- EEG: Dr. Simion Laurentiu being specialized in this investigation
- Transcranial electrical stimulation: is a simple, painless method of treatment that uses electrical flow around 1mA intensity, and induces long-term positive brain changes.
Neurologists and recovery
Within the neurology department we enjoy the presence of a medical team with very rich experience, consisting of:
- Dr. Rotaru Bogdan - neurologist, with over 15 years of experience, overspecialized in electromyography, with numerous national and international courses
- Dr. Laurentiu Simion - neurologist, with over 10 years of experience, overspecialized in electroencephalogram (EEG)
- Dr. Tache Georgiana - recovery physician, with over 30 years of experience, specialized in the recovery of neurological diseases
- Dr. Fatulescu Simona - recovery physician, with over 15 years of experience, and competence in electromyography
- Dr. Edis Mustafa, recovery physician with over 15 years of experience in recovering from neurological disorders, overspecialized in transcranial electrical stimulation
The spine is not rectilinear, but has two kinds of curves:
- In the sagittal plane, oriented with the convexity forward, and are called lordosis or convexity backward, and are called kyphosis. In the spine, these curves are four in number: the cervical curvature with a forward convexity, the thoracic curvature with the back rounding, the lumbar curvature with the forward rounding, and the sacrococcygeal curvature with the back convexity. The curves in the frontal plane are less pronounced. Usually encountered: cervical curvature (left convexity), thoracic curvature (right convexity), lumbar curvature (left convexity).
- The external structure of the spine: anterior face (cylindrical column resulting from the overlapping vertebral bodies); posterior face (presents on the medial line the spinous processes, which together form the spinal ridge; on each side of the spinal ridge there are deep grooves called vertebral grooves; these grooves shelter muscles that act on the spine); lateral faces (top of transverse processes, vertebral pedicles, intervertebral holes and lateral portions of vertebral bodies). The vertebral canal is formed by the overlapping of the vertebral holes. It continues upwards with the neurocranium cavity and downwards it opens through the sacred hiatus. The diameters of the spinal canal vary, they being larger in the lumbar and cervical region.
The functional importance of the spine:
- Spinal cord protection (spinal cord wrapped in the meninges)
- Static role (orthostatic, supporting role of the head, torso, and upper limbs)
- Biomechanical role (spine is involved in numerous and extensive movements)
Increased intervertebral space produces the following effects:
- A vacuum effect inside the disc leading to retraction of the herniated fragment, eliminating compression on the nerve root and reducing pain;
- A negative intervertebral pressure is created that attracts nutrients to the disc, speeding up its hydration and healing;
For maximum effectiveness, this type of therapy is associated with thermotherapy and/or electrotherapy.
Spinal disorders that can be treated by elongations:
- Scoliosis - structural, paralytic, neuropathic, idiopathic.
- Kyphosis - an increase in the convexity of the thoracic spine.
- Vertebral osteochondrosis (Scheuermann's disease).
- Calve disease.
- Ankylosing spondylitis.
- Idiopathic diffuse skeletal hyperostosis. (Forestier's disease).
- Senile kyphosis.
- Paget's disease.
- Vertebral tuberculosis.
- Osteoarthritis (osteoarthritis).
- Rheumatoid arthritis.
- Spina bifida.
- Spinal stenosis.
How are vertebral elongations performed?
Centrokinetic clinic offers all services necessary for a complete rehabilitation process, from the first consultation to the medical specialist to establish the correct diagnosis, to treatment and recovery.
Centrokinetic is the place where you will find clear answers and solutions for your motricity problems. The clinic is dedicated to osteoarticular conditions and is divided into the following departments:
- Orthopedics, a department composed of an extremely experienced team of orthopedic doctors, led by Dr. Andrei Ioan Bogdan, primary care physician in orthopedics-traumatology, with surgical activity at Medlife Orthopedic Hospital, specialized in sports traumatology and ankle and foot surgery.
- Pediatric orthopedics, where children's sports conditions are treated (ligament and meniscus injuries), spinal deformities (scoliosis, kyphosis, hyperlordosis) and those of the feet (hallux valgus, hallux rigidus, equine larynx, flat valgus, hollow foot).
- Neurology, which has an ultra-performing department, where consultations, electroencephalograms (EEG) and electromyography (EMG) are performed.
- Medical recovery for adults and children, department specialized in the recovery of performance athletes, in spinal disorders, in the recovery of children with neurological and traumatic diseases. Our experience is extremely rich, treating over 5000 performance athletes.
- Medical imaging, the clinic being equipped with ultrasound and MRI, high-performance devices dedicated to musculoskeletal disorders, and complemented by an experienced team of radiologists: Dr. Sorin Ghiea and Dr. Cosmin Pantu, specialized in musculoskeletal imaging.
You can find here a detailed list of the prices of individual services. But any correct recovery process is based on a mixed plan of therapies and procedures, customized according to the condition, stage of the condition, patient profile, and other objective medical factors. As a result, in order to configure a treatment plan, with the therapies involved and the prices related to the plan, please make an appointment here for an initial consultation.
MAKE AN APPOINTMENT
FOR AN EXAMINATION
See here how you can make an appointment and the location of our clinics.
MAKE AN APPOINTMENT