The physiotherapy departments of the Centrokinetic clinic are equipped with several high-performance Bodytone devices, each fulfilling a specific function. Find out below the role of each one and make an appointment for a consultation to start the right program for you.
The Bodytone devices available at the Centrokinetic clinic are:
- The EVO R2 backrest bike is the ideal cardiovascular equipment for the physiotherapy room. These bikes are the tool that patients with heart, vertebral or knee problems need and those who want to make an efficient and safe cardiovascular effort.
- Prone Leg Curl is used to perform flexion movements in the knee to tone the femoral biceps, semitendinosus, semimembranosus, and gracilis muscles. It is also useful in toning the calf muscles.
- Abdominal is a device for spinal disorders, with which the patient will perform flexion movements in the thoracolumbar area to tone the abdominal muscles.
- Torso Rotation is intended for spinal disorders. With the help of this device, the patient will perform rotational movements in the thoracolumbar area to tone the rotator cuff muscles.
- The EVOT2 professional treadmill has all the necessary features for intensive use in physiotherapy rooms, gyms, and sports centers. It is characterized by a large running surface, which allows a speed of up to 20 km / h, and a professional damping system, which generates increased comfort. It is robust, reliable, and has personalized training programs for cardio sessions.
- The MT2 cycling bike integrates a magnetic braking system and a Poly-V belt drive.
- Crosstrainer EVO E2 is an elliptical bike that allows complete upper and lower cardiovascular training without impact and has an integrated touch screen.
- The PEGASUS stepper is a professional stepper used for coordination training, muscle tone, and mobility.
- Leg Press is a press for the lower limbs, used to tone the hamstring and buttocks muscles. At the same time, it is very useful in gaining biomechanical coordination of the lower limb.
- Inner - Outter is used to perform rotations at the hip, with the role of toning the adductor muscles & medial vastus, respectively, the lateral vastus, iliotibial tract, and femoral biceps.
- Leg Extensions is a device used to perform extension movements at the knee to tone the femoral quadriceps muscle (vastus medial, right anterior, vastus lateralis, and vastus intermedia).
- Back Extensions are intended for spinal disorders. With its help, the patient will perform extension movements in the thoracolumbar area to tone the superficial and deep extensor muscles of the back.
Centrokinetic Clinic has one of the most advanced recovery systems in Bucharest, with a team of physiotherapists with over 15 years of experience. Our medical team worked with countless performance athletes, helping them to return to the sport that consecrated them, being highly appreciated by the Romanian national rugby team, the CSA Steaua Bucharest rugby team, the athletes from Absoluto, but also by many others.
MAKE AN APPOINTMENT
FOR AN EXAMINATION
See here how you can make an appointment and the location of our clinics.
MAKE AN APPOINTMENT