See detailsREAD MORE
One of the most modern treatments used today is TECAR therapy. Proof of how advanced technology can be used in medicine, Capacitive and Resistive Energy Transfer (TECAR) is a non-invasive therapy and uses high-frequency currents that enter the tissue and turn into heat.
It heals osteoarticular diseases (pain in the shoulder, elbow, hand, hip, knee, leg, joint swelling, muscle pain) and musculoskeletal pain (in the muscles and tendons), and prevents injuries after recovery. It also accelerates the natural metabolic processes of tissue healing.
The sensation that the patient perceives during therapy is pleasant, warm, similar to massage. The effect is rapid - from the first session, the patient's pain is greatly reduced.
For what conditions and purposes is TECAR Therapy indicated?
- Dislocations / fractures
- Muscle tears
- Pre- and post-operative treatment in ligamentoplasty, prostheses, and osteosynthesis
- Postoperative treatment in arthroscopes
- Bone or ligament injuries in inflammatory processes at the muscle-tendon junction
- Post-traumatic conditions, in which the therapy has an analgesic, anti-inflammatory, and anti-edematous effect
- Chronic conditions or post-traumatic sequelae
- Prevention of traumatic events - reduction and prevention of sports injuries
- Elimination of pain
How does TECAR therapy work?
What is TECAR therapy?
- The negative electrode will be placed on the opposite side of the anatomical area to treat, forming the connection with the mobile electrode
- The active electrode through which the current is transmitted
- Conductive cream
Centrokinetic has a very experienced team in the field of physiotherapy, specialized in sports traumatology, accredited in Tecar therapy, dynamic taping, massage, Graston technique, Kinesio Tape, ERGON, flossing band.
Our team has attended numerous overspecialized courses with trainers from the country and abroad, being certified to perform therapies at the highest level. The experience gained in recent years has meant treating over 150 patients per month.
Our team has worked with countless performance athletes, helping them to return to the sport that consecrated them, being highly appreciated by the Romanian national rugby team, the CSA Steaua Bucharest rugby team, the athletes from Absoluto, the Romanian Federation of Fights, but also by many others.Info: Centrokinetic doesn't work with The National Insurance House, so we don't receive referral tickets.
TECAR therapy can be used in a wide range of conditions, but there are certain groups of patients who are contraindicated to follow this therapy: â
- Patients who have not yet reached the age of 14 years.
- Pregnant women
- Patients who have problems with blood clotting
- Patients with heat sensitivity
- Patients with peripheral sensitivity disorders
- Patients who have cancer, epilepsy, or infectious processes
Centrokinetic is the place where you will find clear answers and solutions for your motricity problems. The clinic is dedicated to osteoarticular diseases and is divided into the following specialized departments:
- Orthopedics , a department composed of an extremely experienced team of orthopedic doctors, led by Dr. Andrei Ioan Bogdan, primary care physician in orthopedics-traumatology, with surgical activity at Medlife Orthopedic Hospital, specialized in sports traumatology and ankle and foot surgery. .
- Pediatric orthopedics , where children's sports conditions are treated (ligament and meniscus injuries), spinal deformities (scoliosis, kyphosis, hyperlordosis) and those of the feet (hallux valgus, hallux rigidus, equine larynx, flat valgus, hollow foot).
- Neurology , which has an ultra-performing department, where consultations, electroencephalograms (EEG) and electromyography (EMG) are performed.
- Medical recovery for adults and children , department specialized in the recovery of performance athletes, in spinal disorders, in the recovery of children with neurological and traumatic diseases. Our experience is extremely rich, treating over 5000 performance athletes.
- Medical imaging , the clinic being equipped with ultrasound and MRI, high-performance devices dedicated to musculoskeletal disorders, and complemented by an experienced team of radiologists: Dr. Sorin Ghiea and Dr. Cosmin Pantu, specialized in musculoskeletal imaging.
If you are looking for a TECAR therapy medical office in Bucharest, you can find here a detailed list of the prices of individual services. But any correct recovery process is based on a mixed plan of therapies and procedures, customized according to the condition, stage of the condition, patient profile, and other objective medical factors. As a result, in order to configure a treatment plan, with the therapies involved and the prices related to the plan, please make an appointment here for an initial consultation.
SUCCESSFUL RECOVERY STORIES
MAKE AN APPOINTMENT
MAKE AN APPOINTMENT
FOR AN EXAMINATION
See here how you can make an appointment and the location of our clinics.
MAKE AN APPOINTMENT