ALIZZI KHALID, MD
Schedule: Monday, Thursday: 16:00-19:00, Friday: 12:00 - 16:00
Education and Professional Experience:
- 2004: Baccalaureate High School Certificate, Rawafed Private School, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates.
- October 2004 - October 2010: "Carol Davila" University of Medicine and Pharmacy, General Medicine, English Language Module.
- 20-07-2009 to 20-08-2009: Internship practice "summer practice" Rheumatology Department, New Cross Hospital, Wolverhampton, England.
- September 2010: General Medicine License Exam. Bachelor's thesis "Efficacy and Safety of Biological Treatments in Ankylosing Spondylitis" in English.
- December 2010 - December 2011: 1 year of Postgraduate Internship (UMF Carol Davila) - 4 months Internal Medicine, four months General Surgery, 2 months Pediatrics, 2 months Obstetrics and Gynecology. Bucharest
- 20-03-2011 to 28-04-2011: Internship at Zayed Military Hospital in Abu Dhabi, Department of Internal Medicine, Abu Dhabi, UAE.
- December 2011: "License to practice as Doctor of Medicine" in Sweden from the National Board of Health and Welfare (Socialstyrelsen).
- 02-01-2012 to 25-03-2012: Internship Medical City Teaching Hospital, Department of Internal Medicine and Rheumatology, Baghdad, Iraq.
- 28-03-2012 to 28-04-2012: Internship Welcare Hospital, Department of Emergency Medicine, Dubai, UAE.
- 01-06-2012 to 29-07-2012: Internship Medical City Teaching Hospital, Department of Internal Medicine and Rheumatology, Baghdad, Iraq.
- 05-08-2012 to 13-09-2012: Internship Welcare Hospital, Endocrinology Department, Dubai, UAE.
- November 2012 to November 2016: Resident Rheumatologist, Sfanta Maria Clinical Hospital, Bucharest.
- November 2016: "specialist doctor certificate" Rheumatology.
- November 2016 to November 2017: 1-year internship "improvement" Rheumatology, St. Mary's Clinical Hospital, Bucharest.
- 23-12-2018 to 10-01-2019: Internship at Dubai Hospital, Rheumatology Department, Dubai, UAE.
- September 16-18, 2015: International course on joint aspiration, joint injections and synovial fluid analysis, Abbazia di Praglia, Italy.
- September 2015 – May 2016: EULAR On-line Introductory Musculoskeletal Ultrasound Course.
- May 28-29, 2016: course on MRI and musculoskeletal ultrasonography in the pathology of elbow and ankle joints, Medicover, Bucharest, Romania.
- November 15, 2019: Practical Hands-on workshop on intra articular injections in musculoskeletal pathology, Bucharest, Romania.
- November 28-30, 2019: EULAR 6th International Musculoskeletal Ultrasound course, Basic level, Athens, Greece.
- 11-07-2012: "Efficacy and Safety of Biological Treatments in Ankylosing Spondylitis", Karolinska Institut, Department of Medicine, ClinTRID 'Professor Ronald van Vollenhoven', Stockholm, Sweden.
- "Pulmonary Hypertension from Systemic Sclerosis, a Permanent Challenge in Clinical Practice." The original paper published in the Romanian Journal of Rheumatology. Vol.22 Nr.3, p 150-157, 2013.
Conferences and Congresses:
- Annual European Congress of Rheumatology (EULAR): 2011 London, 2013 Madrid, 2014 Paris, 2015 Rome.
- April 14-17, 2016: World Congress on Osteoporosis, Osteoarthritis and Musculoskeletal Diseases, Malaga, Spain.
- April 26-28, 2016: British Society of Rheumatology (BSR) annual congress, Glasgow, United Kingdom.
- September 19-21, 2018: The 4th Annual conference of the Emirates Society for Rheumatology in Partnership with the American College of Rheumatology.
- October 03-05, 2019: The Romanian National Congress of Rheumatology, Poiana Brasov, Romania
See patients' opinions about Alizzi Khalid, MD
New consultation (specialist physician)
Follow-up consultation (specialist physician)
Anti-inflammatory joint infiltrations
Joint infiltrations with vascoelastic solutions (hyaluronic acid)
Therapies with high plasma platelet concentration
Plasma additive solution with low concentration platelet
MAKE AN APPOINTMENT
FOR AN EXAMINATION
See here how you can make an appointment and the location of our clinics.
MAKE AN APPOINTMENT