Education and Professional Experience:
- 2004: Baccalaureate High School Certificate, Rawafed Private School, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates.
- October 2004 - October 2010: "Carol Davila" University of Medicine and Pharmacy, General Medicine, English Language Module.
- 20-07-2009 to 20-08-2009: Internship practice "summer practice" Rheumatology Department, New Cross Hospital, Wolverhampton, England.
- September 2010: General Medicine License Exam. Bachelor's thesis "Efficacy and Safety of Biological Treatments in Ankylosing Spondylitis" in English.
- December 2010 - December 2011: 1 year of Postgraduate Internship (UMF Carol Davila) - 4 months Internal Medicine, four months General Surgery, 2 months Pediatrics, 2 months Obstetrics and Gynecology. Bucharest
- 20-03-2011 to 28-04-2011: Internship at Zayed Military Hospital in Abu Dhabi, Department of Internal Medicine, Abu Dhabi, UAE.
- December 2011: "License to practice as Doctor of Medicine" in Sweden from the National Board of Health and Welfare (Socialstyrelsen).
- 02-01-2012 to 25-03-2012: Internship Medical City Teaching Hospital, Department of Internal Medicine and Rheumatology, Baghdad, Iraq.
- 28-03-2012 to 28-04-2012: Internship Welcare Hospital, Department of Emergency Medicine, Dubai, UAE.
- 01-06-2012 to 29-07-2012: Internship Medical City Teaching Hospital, Department of Internal Medicine and Rheumatology, Baghdad, Iraq.
- 05-08-2012 to 13-09-2012: Internship Welcare Hospital, Endocrinology Department, Dubai, UAE.
- November 2012 to November 2016: Resident Rheumatologist, Sfanta Maria Clinical Hospital, Bucharest.
- November 2016: "specialist doctor certificate" Rheumatology.
- November 2016 to November 2017: 1-year internship "improvement" Rheumatology, St. Mary's Clinical Hospital, Bucharest.
- 23-12-2018 to 10-01-2019: Internship at Dubai Hospital, Rheumatology Department, Dubai, UAE.
- September 16-18, 2015: International course on joint aspiration, joint injections and synovial fluid analysis, Abbazia di Praglia, Italy.
- September 2015 – May 2016: EULAR On-line Introductory Musculoskeletal Ultrasound Course.
- May 28-29, 2016: course on MRI and musculoskeletal ultrasonography in the pathology of elbow and ankle joints, Medicover, Bucharest, Romania.
- November 15, 2019: Practical Hands-on workshop on intra articular injections in musculoskeletal pathology, Bucharest, Romania.
- November 28-30, 2019: EULAR 6th International Musculoskeletal Ultrasound course, Basic level, Athens, Greece.
- 11-07-2012: "Efficacy and Safety of Biological Treatments in Ankylosing Spondylitis", Karolinska Institut, Department of Medicine, ClinTRID 'Professor Ronald van Vollenhoven', Stockholm, Sweden.
- "Pulmonary Hypertension from Systemic Sclerosis, a Permanent Challenge in Clinical Practice." The original paper published in the Romanian Journal of Rheumatology. Vol.22 Nr.3, p 150-157, 2013.
Conferences and Congresses:
- Annual European Congress of Rheumatology (EULAR): 2011 London, 2013 Madrid, 2014 Paris, 2015 Rome.
- April 14-17, 2016: World Congress on Osteoporosis, Osteoarthritis and Musculoskeletal Diseases, Malaga, Spain.
- April 26-28, 2016: British Society of Rheumatology (BSR) annual congress, Glasgow, United Kingdom.
- September 19-21, 2018: The 4th Annual conference of the Emirates Society for Rheumatology in Partnership with the American College of Rheumatology.
- October 03-05, 2019: The Romanian National Congress of Rheumatology, Poiana Brasov, Romania
See patients' opinions about Alizzi Khalid, MD
New consultation (specialist physician)
Follow-up consultation (specialist physician)
Anti-inflammatory joint infiltrations
Joint infiltrations with vascoelastic solutions (hyaluronic acid)
Therapies with high plasma platelet concentration
Plasma additive solution with low concentration platelet