Dr. LUNGU ADRIANSchedule: Tuesday and Thursday: 15:30 - 21:00.
Medical rehabilitation doctor
From 2022, Andrei Lungu MD. is part of Centrokinetic, the recovery clinic that is identified by a multidisciplinary team that follows the patient throughout the recovery process. The patients are coordinated by the specialist doctor himself, and the result is not left to wait - the success of any orthopedic treatment largely depends on the recovery process. So, if you are looking for a medical rehabilitation doctor in Bucharest, we are waiting for you at Centrokinetic!
- 05/2021 – in progress - Medical Rehabilitation Doctor - National Institute of Recovery, Physical Medicine and Balneoclimatology, Bucharest, Romania
- 01/10/2018 – in progress - PhD student in Medicine, "Carol Davila" University of Medicine and Pharmacy, Bucharest, Romania.
Education and professional training
- 01/01/2017 – 31/12/2020 – Bucharest, Romania; Medical Rehabilitation Doctor - National Institute of Recovery, Physical Medicine and Balneoclimatology, Bucharest, Romania.
- 05/2019 – 05/2019 - Articular and periarticular infiltration practical course, Techirghiol Spa and Recovery Sanatorium.
- 09/2018 – 09/2018 – Klagenfurt, Austria, European Pain Federation Klagenfurt Pain School, European Pain Federation - EFIC.
- 01/10/2010 – 30/09/2016 – Bucuresti, Romania, Diploma of License - Doctor of Medicine, University of Medicine and Pharmacy "Carol Davila", Faculty of General Medicine.
Courses and seminars
- 03.06.2019 - 14.06.2019 - Summer school for residents and young specialists in Medical Recovery and Balneoclimatology 2019, Eforie Nord, Romania;
- 08.05.2019-09.05.2019 - "Infiltration Course-Workshop in Peripheral Articular Pathology (knee, shoulder, ankle)", San Spa and Recovery Center, Techirghiol;
- 10.06.2018 - 23.06.2018 - Summer school for residents and young specialists in Medical Recovery and Balneoclimatology 2018, Eforie Nord, Romania;
- 09.05.2018 - Course "Pain - Myofascial dysfunction and trigger points. Evaluation and therapeutic solutions", Bucharest, Romania;
- 30.06.2017 - 02.07.2017 - Continuous training course "RoNeuro Brain Days 2017", Eforie Nord, Romania;
- 05.06.2017-17.06.2017 - Summer school for residents and young specialists in Medical Recovery and Balneoclimatology 2017, Eforie Nord, Romania;
- 26.06.2017 - 30.06.2017 - Training Program - Management Lymphedema - COMPLEX COMPRESSION THERAPY, Bucharest, Romania;
- 07.07.2014-21.07.2014 – Counseling program for students and students in medicine and practice in imaging and radiology, POSDRU/161/2.1/G/136326- Department of Radiology and Imaging Interventional IC Fundeni.
- Lungu A, Butacu A, Manole I, Suru A, Tiplica G, Salavastru C. Dosi meters: measuring occupational UV exposure's involvement in skin cancer development. Romanian Journal of Military Medicine. 2017;CXX(1/2017):52-56.
- Dull Pain Syndrome on a Patient Operated for Cervical Disc Hernia - Nica, A., Ghilimei, C. si Lungu, A. ; Proceedings of The National Conference of the Romanian Association for the Study of Pain, p.474-478, First Edition, 2017
- MYOFASCIAL TRIGGER POINTS – WHAT IT IS KNOWN SO FAR: A SYSTEMATIC REVIEW- Cristina G. Ghilimei, Sarah A. Nica , Adrian I. Lungu, 1ST International Conference on Interdisciplinary Approach in Medicine and Life Sciences - INTERMED (p95-110), ISBN 978-606-011-076-7; Ed. Universitara "CAROL DAVILA", 1 April 2019.
- Marin, A., Lungu, A., Dobrete, A., Dima, O., Sirbu-Boeti, M. and Popescu, I., 2020. Organizing a microsurgery workshop for residents. Romanian Neurosurgery, [online] XXXIV(3), pp.379-385. Available at: http://www.journals.lapub.co.uk/index.php/ roneurosurgery.
Presentations and communications at conferences and national and international congresses
- 19.09.2020-23.09.2020 - Active Participant - "22nd European Congress of Physical and Rehabilitation Medicine - Lower cervical myofascial trigger point therapy in a patient with idiopathic scoliosis", Cristina-Georgeana Ghilimei, Adrian-Ioan Lungu, Daniel Rafti, Brindusa Ilinca Mitoiu, Sarah Adriana Nica; Belgrad, Serbia.
- 19.09.2020-23.09.2020 - Active Participant - "22 nd European Congress of Physical and Rehabilitation Medicine - The particularities of the rehabilitation program of a Patient with stroke and neuropathic osteoarthropathy", Cristina-Georgeana Ghilimei, Adrian-Ioan Lungu, Daniel Rafti, Brindusa Ilinca Mitoiu, Sarah Adriana Nica; Belgrad, Serbia.
- 17.10.2019-20.10.2019 - Active Participant - "The eleventh National Congress of Geriatrics and Gerontology with international participation - THE INHERENT CAPACITY OF THE ELDERLY AND ACTIVE LONGEVITY", "The particularities of the treatment of medical recovery in a patient with arthritic disease vertebro-peripheral", Lungu Adrian, Ghilimei Cristina, Mitoiu Brindusa, Nica Sarah Adriana.
- 16.10.2019-18.10.2019 - Active Participant - "Orthopedics national congress SOROT 2019' - "Challenges in medical recovery and the complications that occurred at a young patient with polytrauma from a road accident", Adrian-Ioan Lungu, Cristina Ghilimei, Brindusa Mitoiu, Sarah Adriana Nica.
- 12.04.2018-14.04.2018 - Active Participant - ""Conference National of Balneology and Medical Recovery", Possibilities and limits in a patient's recovery with 60% burn trauma and lower limb amputation, Prof. Dr. Sarah Adriana Nica, Cristina-Georgeana Ghilimei, Adrian-Ioan Lungu.
- 12.04.2018-14.04.2018 - Active Participant - "Conference National of Balneology and Medical Recovery", News In Pharmacological Therapy of the Neurogenic Bladder, Prof. Dr. Sarah Adriana Nica, Cristina-Georgeana Ghilimei, Adrian-Ioan Lungu.
- 26.10.2017-27.10.2017 - Participant Activ - Postoperative and Posttraumatic pain - Multidisciplinary Approach, Dragging pain syndrome in a patient operated for cervical disc herniation, Prof.Dr. Adriana-Sarah Nica, Cristina-Georgeana Ghilimei, Adrian-Ioan Lungu, Clara Dima.
- Member of the Executive Office - Multidisciplinary Society a Resident Doctors;
- Member - European Society of Physical Medicine and rehabilitation - ESPRM;
- Member - International Association for the Study of Pain – IASP;
- Member - International Society of Physical Medicine and rehabilitation – ISPRM;
- Member - Romanian Association for the Study of Pain;
- Member - Romanian Medical Rehabilitation Society.
New consultation (specialist physician)
Follow-up consultation (specialist physician)
Anti-inflammatory joint infiltrations
Joint infiltrations with vascoelastic solutions (hyaluronic acid)
Therapies with high plasma platelet concentration
Plasma additive solution with low concentration platelet
MAKE AN APPOINTMENT
FOR AN EXAMINATION
See here how you can make an appointment and the location of our clinics.
MAKE AN APPOINTMENT