From 2022, Andrei Lungu MD. is part of Centrokinetic, the recovery clinic that is identified by a multidisciplinary team that follows the patient throughout the recovery process. The patients are coordinated by the specialist doctor himself, and the result is not left to wait - the success of any orthopedic treatment largely depends on the recovery process. So, if you are looking for a medical rehabilitation doctor in Bucharest, we are waiting for you at Centrokinetic!
- 05/2021 – in progress - Medical Rehabilitation Doctor - National Institute of Recovery, Physical Medicine and Balneoclimatology, Bucharest, Romania
- 01/10/2018 – in progress - PhD student in Medicine, "Carol Davila" University of Medicine and Pharmacy, Bucharest, Romania.
Education and professional training
- 01/01/2017 – 31/12/2020 – Bucharest, Romania; Medical Rehabilitation Doctor - National Institute of Recovery, Physical Medicine and Balneoclimatology, Bucharest, Romania.
- 05/2019 – 05/2019 - Articular and periarticular infiltration practical course, Techirghiol Spa and Recovery Sanatorium.
- 09/2018 – 09/2018 – Klagenfurt, Austria, European Pain Federation Klagenfurt Pain School, European Pain Federation - EFIC.
- 01/10/2010 – 30/09/2016 – Bucuresti, Romania, Diploma of License - Doctor of Medicine, University of Medicine and Pharmacy "Carol Davila", Faculty of General Medicine.
Courses and seminars
- 03.06.2019 - 14.06.2019 - Summer school for residents and young specialists in Medical Recovery and Balneoclimatology 2019, Eforie Nord, Romania;
- 08.05.2019-09.05.2019 - "Infiltration Course-Workshop in Peripheral Articular Pathology (knee, shoulder, ankle)", San Spa and Recovery Center, Techirghiol;
- 10.06.2018 - 23.06.2018 - Summer school for residents and young specialists in Medical Recovery and Balneoclimatology 2018, Eforie Nord, Romania;
- 09.05.2018 - Course "Pain - Myofascial dysfunction and trigger points. Evaluation and therapeutic solutions", Bucharest, Romania;
- 30.06.2017 - 02.07.2017 - Continuous training course "RoNeuro Brain Days 2017", Eforie Nord, Romania;
- 05.06.2017-17.06.2017 - Summer school for residents and young specialists in Medical Recovery and Balneoclimatology 2017, Eforie Nord, Romania;
- 26.06.2017 - 30.06.2017 - Training Program - Management Lymphedema - COMPLEX COMPRESSION THERAPY, Bucharest, Romania;
- 07.07.2014-21.07.2014 – Counseling program for students and students in medicine and practice in imaging and radiology, POSDRU/161/2.1/G/136326- Department of Radiology and Imaging Interventional IC Fundeni.
- Lungu A, Butacu A, Manole I, Suru A, Tiplica G, Salavastru C. Dosi meters: measuring occupational UV exposure's involvement in skin cancer development. Romanian Journal of Military Medicine. 2017;CXX(1/2017):52-56.
- Dull Pain Syndrome on a Patient Operated for Cervical Disc Hernia - Nica, A., Ghilimei, C. si Lungu, A. ; Proceedings of The National Conference of the Romanian Association for the Study of Pain, p.474-478, First Edition, 2017
- MYOFASCIAL TRIGGER POINTS – WHAT IT IS KNOWN SO FAR: A SYSTEMATIC REVIEW- Cristina G. Ghilimei, Sarah A. Nica , Adrian I. Lungu, 1ST International Conference on Interdisciplinary Approach in Medicine and Life Sciences - INTERMED (p95-110), ISBN 978-606-011-076-7; Ed. Universitara "CAROL DAVILA", 1 April 2019.
- Marin, A., Lungu, A., Dobrete, A., Dima, O., Sirbu-Boeti, M. and Popescu, I., 2020. Organizing a microsurgery workshop for residents. Romanian Neurosurgery, [online] XXXIV(3), pp.379-385. Available at: http://www.journals.lapub.co.uk/index.php/ roneurosurgery.
Presentations and communications at conferences and national and international congresses
- 19.09.2020-23.09.2020 - Active Participant - "22nd European Congress of Physical and Rehabilitation Medicine - Lower cervical myofascial trigger point therapy in a patient with idiopathic scoliosis", Cristina-Georgeana Ghilimei, Adrian-Ioan Lungu, Daniel Rafti, Brindusa Ilinca Mitoiu, Sarah Adriana Nica; Belgrad, Serbia.
- 19.09.2020-23.09.2020 - Active Participant - "22 nd European Congress of Physical and Rehabilitation Medicine - The particularities of the rehabilitation program of a Patient with stroke and neuropathic osteoarthropathy", Cristina-Georgeana Ghilimei, Adrian-Ioan Lungu, Daniel Rafti, Brindusa Ilinca Mitoiu, Sarah Adriana Nica; Belgrad, Serbia.
- 17.10.2019-20.10.2019 - Active Participant - "The eleventh National Congress of Geriatrics and Gerontology with international participation - THE INHERENT CAPACITY OF THE ELDERLY AND ACTIVE LONGEVITY", "The particularities of the treatment of medical recovery in a patient with arthritic disease vertebro-peripheral", Lungu Adrian, Ghilimei Cristina, Mitoiu Brindusa, Nica Sarah Adriana.
- 16.10.2019-18.10.2019 - Active Participant - "Orthopedics national congress SOROT 2019' - "Challenges in medical recovery and the complications that occurred at a young patient with polytrauma from a road accident", Adrian-Ioan Lungu, Cristina Ghilimei, Brindusa Mitoiu, Sarah Adriana Nica.
- 12.04.2018-14.04.2018 - Active Participant - ""Conference National of Balneology and Medical Recovery", Possibilities and limits in a patient's recovery with 60% burn trauma and lower limb amputation, Prof. Dr. Sarah Adriana Nica, Cristina-Georgeana Ghilimei, Adrian-Ioan Lungu.
- 12.04.2018-14.04.2018 - Active Participant - "Conference National of Balneology and Medical Recovery", News In Pharmacological Therapy of the Neurogenic Bladder, Prof. Dr. Sarah Adriana Nica, Cristina-Georgeana Ghilimei, Adrian-Ioan Lungu.
- 26.10.2017-27.10.2017 - Participant Activ - Postoperative and Posttraumatic pain - Multidisciplinary Approach, Dragging pain syndrome in a patient operated for cervical disc herniation, Prof.Dr. Adriana-Sarah Nica, Cristina-Georgeana Ghilimei, Adrian-Ioan Lungu, Clara Dima.
- Member of the Executive Office - Multidisciplinary Society a Resident Doctors;
- Member - European Society of Physical Medicine and rehabilitation - ESPRM;
- Member - International Association for the Study of Pain – IASP;
- Member - International Society of Physical Medicine and rehabilitation – ISPRM;
- Member - Romanian Association for the Study of Pain;
- Member - Romanian Medical Rehabilitation Society.
New consultation (specialist physician)
Follow-up consultation (specialist physician)
Anti-inflammatory joint infiltrations
Joint infiltrations with vascoelastic solutions (hyaluronic acid)
Therapies with high plasma platelet concentration
Plasma additive solution with low concentration platelet