- In 2008: he passed the admission contest for the position of University Trainer at the Department of Anatomy of UMF "Carol Davila" Bucharest, which enjoys one of the richest and most prestigious traditions in Romanian university education.
- In the same year, he became a resident doctor specializing in Medical Imaging Radiology within the University Emergency Hospital Bucharest.
- In 2009: he participated in the doctoral scholarship competition within UMF "Carol Davila," He won a doctoral scholarship supported by European funding. The research topic was represented by the study of the development and morphology of the right atrium.
- In 2013: he publicly defended his Ph.D. thesis, thus becoming a doctor of medicine, "magna cum laude".
- In the same year, he passed the specialized exam with an average of 9.85 and became a Specialist Doctor specializing in Medical Imaging Radiology.
- In the same year, after obtaining the title of Doctor of Medicine, he became a University Assistant within the Anatomy Discipline of UMF "Carol Davila".
- In 2016, he became Chief of Works within the Anatomy Discipline in the Department of Morphological Sciences (along with the disciplines of Forensic Medicine, Pathological Anatomy, Histology, Cell Biology), elected by vote a member of the Department Council.
- 2017-2019 works as an interventionist radiologist in the Cerebrovascular Angiography Laboratory within the "Elias" University Emergency Hospital in Bucharest.
- Member of the ISUOG International Society of Ultrasound in Obstetrics and Gynecology.
- Member of the Rome Society of Anatomy.
- Competences: Ultrasound, Computed Tomography, Magnetic Resonance Imaging.
Academic research, an integral part of clinical activity
From the results of the activity undertaken during 10 years, we can mention:
- 4 books written as first author or coordinator, 10 books written as co-author, which we mention a few:
- Drake RL, Vogl AW, Mitchell AWM, GRAY'S - ANATOMY FOR STUDENTS, member of the translation and scientific consulting committee, Prior & Books Publishing House, Bucharest, 2010, ISBN: 9786069250600.
- Anne M. Gilroy, Brian R. MacPherson, Lawrence M. Ross, Michael Schuenke, Erik Schulte, Udo Schumacher, Atlas of Anatomy, Latin Nomenclature, member of the translation and scientific consulting committee, Prior & Books Publishing House, Bucharest, 2010, ISBN : 9786069250617.
- FM Filipoiu, CM Pantu, A. Tulin, Cordul - Anatomy, embryological landmarks and notions of myocardial infrastructure. Explicit and commented atlas, Prior & Books Bucharest Publishing House, 2012.
- Cosmin M. Pantu, Development and anatomy of the urinary system, "Carol Davila" University Publishing House, Bucharest, 2015, ISBN: 978-973-708-867-3.
- Enyedi Mihaly, C. Pantu et al. l, Sectional anatomy atlas for students with CT images, "Carol Davila" University Publishing House, Bucharest, 2014.
- over 30 articles in national and international medical journals, over 70 papers that were presented at national and international congresses.
-Coordinated the drafting of biology textbooks for admission to the Faculty of Medicine and Pharmacy "Carol Davila" in Bucharest between 2013-2016.
-National and international awards:
- The award for the best poster with THE DISSECTION, MESOSCOPIC RESEARCH AND MICROSCOPIC CONFIRMATION OF THE ANATOMICAL CONFIGURATION OF THE SINOATRIAL NODE, ATRIOVENTRICULAR NODE AND OF THE BUNDLE OF HISS. Xth Congress OF the European Association of Clinical Anatomy. Istanbul 2009.Surg. Radiol Anat (2009) Suppl.
- Prize at the Posters Section within the X National Congress of the Romanian Society of Anatomists, May 13-15, 2009, Tg. Mures.
- Prize in the Posters Section at the XIII Congress of the Romanian Society of Anatomy with international participation, May 17-19, 2012;
- 3 National Awards at the 16th Congress of the Romanian Society of Anatomy, May 2015, Bucharest;
- Award in the Presentations section at the National Congress of Anatomy, Iasi, 2017;
- Award at "The International Medical Students Congress", Bucharest, 2018.
- Presentations as a guest lecturer in the plenary of some international scientific events:
- International Pediatric Surgical Congress, WOFAPS, Bucharest, 2018
- Ultrasound Academy Advanced Course, Ovidius University, Faculty Of Medicine, Constanta, Romania August 24-26 / 2017
- International trauma workshop, Bucharest, September 2015
- International surgery workshop, Bucharest, February 2015
- International surgery workshop, Bucharest, February 2014
- International trauma workshop, Bucharest, June 2014
- International trauma workshop, Bucharest, November 2014
- Advanced workshop on gastric cancer, Bucharest, November 2014
- Advanced workshop on rectal cancer, Bucharest, November 2013
- International trauma workshop, Bucharest, November 2013
In 2015 he participated as Head of Promotion of counseling and career guidance activities by UMF "Carol Davila" in the project "COUNSELING, PROFESSIONAL GUIDANCE AND PRACTICAL ELEMENTS ORTHOPEDICS AND PEDIATRIC TRAUMATOLOGY" (Contract POSDRU / 161 / 2.2 / G / 139364), following which 150 students were professionally guided and counseled).
He also participated as a member in the collectives of some international grants, of which we mention:
- Advanced Workshop On Rectal Cancer - November 2013;
- Advanced Workshop On Acute Care Surgery In Trauma And Abdominal Emergencies - October 2012.
- Participation in the joint research team of the Research Center of Valahia Targoviste University and UMF Carol Davila Bucharest, with the international publication of the results: "X-ray diffraction and nanoindentation characterization of bone tissue affected by severe osteoarthritis".
He organized workshops at various National and International Congresses:
- Embryo and fetal dissection
- Essential techniques of limb dissection
- Essential eye dissection techniques
- Kidney dissection techniques
- Clinical anatomy of the heart
- Anatomy of the cervical region
- 2018 Ischemic Vascular Attack Mechanical Thrombectomy Course - Endovascular Mechanical Thrombectomy Course - Erlangen, Germany.
- 2018 The 10th Anniversary European Society of Minimal Invasive Neurological Therapy Congress, Nice, France - participation scholarship won by ESMINT.
See patients' opinions about Cosmin Pantu, MD
New consultation (specialist physician)
Anti-inflammatory joint infiltrations
Joint infiltrations with vascoelastic solutions (hyaluronic acid)
Therapies with high plasma platelet concentration
Plasma additive solution with low concentration platelet