BOGDAN ROTARU, MDSchedule: Wednesday 07:30 - 13:00 and 14:00 - 18:00.
Bogdan Rotaru is a neurologist with experience in clinical practice, emergency department, and research.
- 2018 - Andodent clinic (Ploieşti) - with mixed activity (electromyography, consultations, cervical-cerebral Doppler ultrasound)
- 2017 - collaborator of the Premium Welness recovery clinic
- 2010 - present - Neurologist Sanador Medical Center
- 2010 - 2012 - neurologist on duty at the National Institute of Neurology and Neurovascular Diseases, Bucharest
- 2008 - 2011 - Medinst collaborating physician, private neuroimaging center, a research project in brain volumetric imaging. Participation in the first infusion MRI in acute stroke in Romania
- 2008 - 2009 - collaborating doctor Memory Center, Alexandru Obregia Psychiatric Hospital, Bucharest
- 2005 - co-investigator clinical study Arakis P-AD237-005, with training in Barcelona
- 2005 - 2010 - resident neurologist, National Institute of Neurology and Neurovascular Diseases, Bucharest, Stroke Unit and ATI Sections
- 1999 - 2003 - internships at the Institute of Cerebrovascular Diseases "Vlad Voiculescu"
Education and academic history
- 2015 - Primary care neurologist
- 2011 - Specialization in Electromyography, Elias Emergency Clinical Hospital, Bucharest
- 2010 - Specialization in Cerebral Doppler Ultrasonography
- 2009 - Neurologist
- 2006 - 2007 - Master in Genetics, Faculty of Biology Bucharest, paper "Comparative study of epigenetic factors involved in breast cancerogenesis and senescence"
- 1998 - 2004 - Carol Davila University of Medicine and Pharmacy, Bachelor's degree "Hypertensive Cerebral Microangiopathy," Primary Care Neurologist
See patients' opinions about Bogdan Rotaru, MD
New consultation (primary physician)
Follow-up consultation (primary physician)
MAKE AN APPOINTMENT
FOR AN EXAMINATION
See here how you can make an appointment and the location of our clinics.
MAKE AN APPOINTMENT