Andrei Ioan Bogdan is an orthopedic doctor and a doctor in orthopedic surgery in Bucharest. He is overspecialized in sports traumatology, specialized in ankle and foot surgery:
- Primary care physician in orthopedics - traumatology and operates at Medlife Orthopedic Hospital
- Medical coordinator of the orthopedic, neurology, and medical recovery clinic Centrokinetic.
With 15 years of experience in the field of orthopedics, Andrei Ioan Bogdan is overspecialized in minimally invasive arthroscopic surgery and declares that orthopedics is the only hobby he has, dedicating 12 hours a day. Personal satisfaction is fueled by the steady increase in the number of recovered and happy patients who appreciate him for what he does.
His passion for the field in which he works led him to take countless specialization courses taught by renowned orthopedic doctors, specializing in minimally invasive shoulder and knee surgery. He learned new ways to diagnose and use surgical techniques. In this decade in which medicine is evolving extremely fast, and good doctors are constantly one step ahead, it has the ambition to keep up to date with the latest innovations in implants and recovery techniques. Along with foot surgery, sports medicine is also an area in which it has achieved outstanding performance.
Starting with 2016, he offers consultations at the Centrokinetic clinic, part of a team of top doctors and therapists with proven results. Make an appointment for a consultation with one of the most appreciated orthopedic doctors in Bucharest, find out what condition you suffer from and the recommended treatment method.
- He performed over 1000 knee, ankle, and shoulder arthroscopies (meniscectomy and meniscus suture, ligamentoplasty, patella instability repair, shoulder instability repair, rotator cuff suture, ankle stability restoration, cartilage disease treatment)
- Performed with personalized results customized ligament reconstructions at the knee (especially for LIA)
- He performed meniscal sutures with excellent results in recovering knee mobility.
- He frequently uses biological therapies, a decisive advance for medicine for the last two decades.
- In 2015, he initiated regeneration cell therapy in the field of orthopedics.
- It has made over 5000 infiltrations (viscoelastic, anti-inflammatory solutions, SVF, etc.)
- Has performed and treated approximately 100 corrections to the ankle and foot in the last two years and treats hallux valgus (mounts), hallux rigidus, hammer toe, flat foot valgus.
- In 2014, he brought Romania the surgical treatment for flat leg valgus with Hyprocure - a high-performance and non-invasive method used worldwide - and operated on over 50 patients by this method, the correction being complete.
- He collaborated with radiologists overspecialized in the pathology of the osteoarticular system, both in Romania and in the Netherlands, managing to successfully elucidate complicated pathologies through specialized paraclinical investigations (ultrasound, CT, MRI)
Strong professional points of the orthopedic doctor Andrei Bogdan
- Arthroscopic surgery - minimally invasive (knee, shoulder, ankle): ligament transplants (ACL, PCL, MPFL, LCL, MCL, ALL, CC Ligaments) - autografts/allografts / synthetic grafts, osteocartilaginous autotransplants, bone, arthropod ligament augmentation, arthropod ankle, subtalar, restoration of shoulder instability, reinsertion of the rotator cuff (supraspinatus, infraspinatus, subscapular), tenodeesis brachial biceps muscles.
- Foot surgery (Hallux valgus, Hallux rigidus, Hammertoe, Tailor bunion, Metatarsalgii, Flat foot, Hollow foot)
- Regeneration therapies with SVF of fatty, medullary origin, articular cartilage micro-transfer, plasma with the addition of Magellan, Angel, Glo, Fidia platelets.
The Centrokinetic Project
Since 2016, Andrei Bogdan has been the coordinator of the Centrokinetic project, a recovery clinic that identifies itself through a multidisciplinary team that follows the patient throughout the recovery period. Along with his team, patients are coordinated by the specialist, and the result is not long in coming - the success of any orthopedic treatment depends largely on the recovery process. So, if you are looking for an orthopedic doctor in Bucharest, we are waiting for you at Centrokinetic!
Courses and medical certifications of the orthopedic doctor Andrei Bogdan
He attended specialized courses in England, Germany, Austria, Sweden, Slovenia, Belgium, and France and overspecialization courses in Germany, Poland, and Belgium. He also attended postgraduate courses and training courses organized by specialized companies and renowned medical universities in Germany, Austria, Sweden, France, Poland, Belgium, Slovenia, and Romania.
Progress needs to meet two parameters in his vision: experience inspired by what other colleagues do and experience gained from what he does himself. This is why he continues to participate monthly in conferences, symposia, courses, and specialized congresses.
- 2019 - Warsaw, Poland, 5th Joint Preservation Congress
- 2019 - Athens, Greece exchange of experience in recovering performance athletes at Skordis Sports Trauma Clinic
- 2019 - Bucharest, National Congress of Orthopedics-Traumatology
- 2019 - Craiova, Speaker Invited at the Congress of Physiotherapists in Dolj with the paper "Multiligamentary lesions of the knee: treatment options."
- 2019 - Sheffield, UK, First International Child, and Adolescent Knee Congress
- 2019 - Timisoara, Speaker, invited to the National Congress of Musculoskeletal Radiology
- 2019 - Cancun, Mexico, ISAKOS Congress
- 2019 - London, England, Advanced knee course (complex multiligamentary knee injuries)
- 2019 - Turin, Italy, a Training course in the transfer of cartilaginous micrografts
- 2018 - Belgrade, Serbia, 5th Symposium on Regenerative Medicine, Speaker Invited with the paper "The importance of regenerative therapies in the reconstruction of the anterior cruciate ligament."
- 2018 - Amsterdam, The Netherlands, Training course in minimally invasive shoulder surgery Dr. Maarten van der List
- 2018 - Nice, France, Advanced Shoulder Course Dr. Pascal Boileau
- 2018 - Budapest, Hungary, Training course in Regeneration Therapies
- 2018 - Glasgow, Scotland, 18th ESSKA Congress (European Society of Sports Traumatology, Knee Surgery, and Arthroscopy)
- 2018 - Bucharest, Congress of the Romanian Society of Arthroscopy and Sports Traumatology, SRATS
- 2017 - Poznan, Poland, Advanced Knee and Shoulder Arthroscopic Course (RehaClinic)
- 2017 - Timisoara, National Congress of Orthopedics and Traumatology
- 2017 - Bucharest, Reconstructive techniques of articular cartilage
- 2017 - Annecy, France, International shoulder advence course Dr. Laurent Lafosse
- 2017 - Budapest, Hungary, EFAS (European Congress of Ankle and Foot Surgery)
- 2017 - Munich, Germany, Advance shoulder surgery - Artro lab
- 2016 - Val d'Isere, France, 6th Advanced Course on Knee Arthroscopy
- 2016 - Bucharest, Romania, Congress of the Romanian Society of Arthroscopy and Sports Traumatology
- 2016 - Novi Sad, Serbia, a Training course in Regeneration Therapies
- 2016 - Barcelona, Spain, 17th ESSKA Congress (European Society of Sports Traumatology, Knee Surgery, and Arthroscopy)
- 2016 - Bucharest, Romania, Magnetic Resonance and Ultrasound Course in Pathology of the Ankle and Elbow Joints, as Lecturer: "Sports Traumatology in the Ankle and Elbow."
- 2016 - Nice, France, Advanced Shoulder Course Dr. Pascal Boileau
- 2016 - Amsterdam, The Netherlands, Training course in minimally invasive shoulder surgery Dr. Maarten van der List
- 2016 - Bucharest, Romania, Second Congress of the Royal Club of Physicians
- 2015 - Val d'Isere, France, Advance Course on Shoulder Arthroscopy
- 2015 - Munich, Germany, Ankle and foot surgery course
- 2015 - Antwerp, Belgium, European Congress of Foot and Ankle Surgery
- 2015 - Bucharest, Stryker Course: Methods of osteosynthesis at the level of the upper limb
- 2015 - Bucharest, Romania, Medical Round Course: Fixation methods in LIA reconstruction
- 2015 - Lyon, France, ISAKOS Congress
- 2015 - Annecy, France, International shoulder advanced course Dr. Laurent Lafosse
- 2015 - Timisoara, Romania, XX National Congress of Radiology and Medical Imaging - as Lecturer: "Clinical, paraclinical and therapeutic correlations in shoulder pathology."
- 2015 - Banja Luka, Bosnia, VI Balkan Congress of Arthroscopy, Sports Traumatology and Knee Surgery
- 2015 - Berlin, Germany, Minimally Invasive Approach to Flat Foot Surgery-Berlin: GIII Minimally Invasive Approach to Flat Foot Surgery
- 2015 - Bucharest, Romania, the 16th National Congress of Orthopedics and Traumatology
- 2014 - Bucharest, Romania, Specialization course in prosthesis Stryker hip
- 2014 - Poznan, Poland, European Congress of Foot and Ankle Surgery
- 2014 - Valdoltra, Slovenia, a Training course in sports trauma (ankle, knee, shoulder), Arthroscopy training
- 2014 - Paris, France, Training course in knee and shoulder arthroscopy
- 2014 - Valdoltra, Slovenia, a Training course in sports traumatology (ankle, knee, shoulder), Arthroscopy training
- 2014 - Munich, Germany, Training course in shoulder and knee arthroscopy
- 2013 - Bucharest, Romania, Specialization course in Stryker knee prosthesis
- 2013 - Munich, Germany, Course shoulder and knee surgery - Artro lab
- 2013 - Wels, Austria, a Training course in knee and shoulder arthroscopy
- 2012 - Strasbourg, France, Challenges in the Proximal Femur
- 2012 - Lyon, France, Training - ankle and foot surgery (hallux valgus, flat foot)
- 2012 - Munich, Germany, Training - ligamentoplasty, articular cartilage transplantation
- 2011 - Oslo, Norway, Arthroscopy and Knee Surgery, European Society of Sports Traumatology
- 2011 - Paris, France, Minimally invasive surgical techniques in anterolateral hip arthroplasty
- 2011 - Sp. Floreasca Emergency Clinic, Therapeutic conduct in the femoral fracture in polytrauma patients
- 2011 - Sp. Floreasca Emergency Clinic, Osteosynthesis in femoral neck fractures
- 2011 - Bucharest, AO-Hand Surgery Course
- 2011 - Bucharest, AO-Ankle and Foot Surgery Course
- 2010 - Sp. Floreasca Emergency Clinic, Current treatment in supra-condylar femoral fractures
- 2010 - Sp. Floreasca Emergency Clinic, Modern data on bone physiology and pathology: particularities of fracture on osteoporosis
- 2009 - Shalgreska Hospital Goteborg, Sweden, Training
- 2009 - Strasbourg, France, Advance arthroscopic course: knee
- 2008 - St. Pantelimon Emergency Clinic, Knee Arthroscopy - ACL Ligamentoplasty.
- 2008 - Vienna, Austria, International Shoulder Course
- 2008 - Sp. University Emergency, Basic Principles in Knee Arthroscopy
- 2008 - Graz, Austria, Basic arthroscopic course - knee, shoulder
- 2008 - Poiana Brasov, AO Course: Principles in Fracture Operator Management
- 2007 - Sp. Foisor Clinic, Surgical Approaches, MIS hip in primary arthroplasty
- 2007 - Sp. St. Pantelimon Emergency Clinic, Ultrasound in the early diagnosis of congenital hip dislocation
- 2007 - Sp. Colentina Clinic, 2010- St. Pantelimon Emergency Clinic, News in foot surgery-hallux valgus
He graduated from the Faculty of Medicine in Targu Mures. Later, he took the residency exam in Orthopedics in Bucharest, starting his career as a resident at the Sfantul Pantelimon Emergency Hospital aegis of Prof. Dr. Cristea Stefan, where he worked for 3 years.
During the same period, he completed 2 internships at Sahlgrenska Hospital in Gothenburg, Sweden , under Dr. Branemark. He worked for 5 years in the Department of Anatomy of UMF Carol Davila Bucharest , where he performed an intense teaching activity with students. In 2008 he transferred to Elias University Hospital, where he practiced for 1 year with Prof. Dr. H. Orban for over 200 knee and hip arthroplasties . Subsequently, he was transferred to the Floreasca Emergency Hospital, within the ward of Prof. Dr. Popescu Gheorghe.
Since 2009, he is a collaborator at the Institute of Biochemistry of the Romanian Academy within the research project "Biocompatibility of hydroxyapatite films, deposited on implant materials". Since September 2015 he has become a Doctor of Medicine. In 2016, he started the Centrokinetic project and became Head of Works within the Orthopedics Department of UMF Carol Davila Bucharest, Floreasca Emergency Clinical Hospital .
Schedule a consultation with the orthopedic surgeon from Bucharest, Andrei Bogdan, and you will benefit from a treatment in 5 rehabilitation stages:
- Control of pain and inflammation
- Restoration of joint mobility
- Recovery of muscle strength and endurance
- Recovery of coordination and sports recovery
See patients' opinions about Bogdan Andrei, MD
New consultation (primary physician)
Follow-up consultation (primary physician)
Anti-inflammatory joint infiltrations
Joint infiltrations with vascoelastic solutions (hyaluronic acid)
Therapies with high plasma platelet concentration
Plasma additive solution with low concentration platelet